Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #61  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
Oh my gosh. I have the nose thing too. I'm prone to allergies so I just assumed some new allergen floated into town. But the runny nose thing exactly coincides with IP. The freezing thing is also ketosis, but I don't know why. I am on phase 3 for surgery and the freezing thing is better but the nose still goes.
So glad there is someone else with the runny nose. I am usually cold anyways, but I am even colder now.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #62  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Hello All!
Congrats to all the "losers"!!
Today was my WI day and even with my TOM I am 4lbs lighter! Today marks my 1st full month OP and to be honest I did not think I was going to make it. This week has been the best week so far, even with my TOM and the PMS I feel great. I actually was craving the BBQ Crisps so that made it much easier to stay OP!
I realized the other day while makeing dinner for my luvy's that i know the food i was making for them is good, but some what disgusted by it LOL it was ok for them to eat it, but I wanted nothing to do with it. I dont look at food the same anymore.. its either a PROTIEN, CARB or and EMPTY OK food lol. I like that. I feel like I have set my self free from the emotional hold food had on me! Which is great for me, since i have battled with eating disorders for years. I feel free, thanks IP!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #63  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Congrats on everyone's victories! How awesome to read. Tomorrow is my first WI since March 9th (due to death in family & vacation) and I am a little nervous. I went off plan a few days at Disney (but did not gorge) and went right back on plan, so I should still see some improvement. I can tell my pants are looser after all the walking in the parks...now to keep it up at home!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #64  
Starting WB 2/11/13

S/C/G: 266.2/201.8/160

Good Afternoon all,

I weighed in this morning and finally had a good weigh in... The last two weeks were 1.8 and 1.4. I didn't like it at all.. So this morning was 3.4. Thank goodness. I have 5.8 lbs to go before I am in the 100's. It's been 8 years since I have been under 200 and I couldn't be more excited that I am so close.
Finances are starting to get a little slim and I have decided to do what I can to stay on this diet as long as possible. My goal is to make it till the end of june at least and take a break over the summer and save some money and then hop back on the diet to lose the rest.

Congrats on all the weigh ins today from everyone else so far!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayk86 View Post
Good Afternoon all,

I weighed in this morning and finally had a good weigh in... The last two weeks were 1.8 and 1.4. I didn't like it at all.. So this morning was 3.4. Thank goodness. I have 5.8 lbs to go before I am in the 100's. It's been 8 years since I have been under 200 and I couldn't be more excited that I am so close.
Finances are starting to get a little slim and I have decided to do what I can to stay on this diet as long as possible. My goal is to make it till the end of june at least and take a break over the summer and save some money and then hop back on the diet to lose the rest.

Check out the IP sub forum home page it may have some tips to help you with cost. YOu can locate this on the first post of the day.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Back after a 5 day trip watching my daughter play volleyball in Indianapolis for WI#10 last night and down another 4lbs. Eating out for 5 days and staying 100% OP is not an easy thing to do. Thank goodness there was a Subway in the hotel. The resturaunt made us an eggwhite and veggie omelet for breakfast so that helped. Everyone have a great Humpday.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #67  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by montalen View Post
Hi everyone,
So today marked my three week weigh in, only 1 pound down this week, which was kind of upsetting considering how crazy I am with watching and keeping track of every calorie that goes into my body. (With the amount of food I am eating per week, I should be loosing at least 3 lbs a week, so i'm not sure what's going on) However, when I think about it, today does mark 15 lbs in three weeks, so in all honestly, i have lost approx 5 lbs a week, i guess i should look at it this way!

Just wanted to share, feels good to talk about this stuff! Hope everyone has a great week!
Three pounds a week is an average over time. So, you might lose a lot one week and not much on another week. Don't let the small losses get you down, all of us have weeks where we don't lose much or anything or even have a gain. It's just your body's way of dealing with the diet. Just hang in there, stick with the program, and it will come off.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Congratulations wuv I bet you are having a good day
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I am going to visit my Mom in Kentucky tomorrow for 5 days. I hope I can tell myself that the good southern food does not taste as good as skinny feels.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayk86 View Post
Good Afternoon all,

If its really the cost of IP that would cause you to drop out for a while, please consider alternatives. You can buy an average box of a good alternative for $11 (7 packets). A week's worth is $33. Don't remember how much you have to spend to get free S&H but its there. This does NOT have to be expensive.

I use Nashua Nutrition and am happy with them. If yoiu just want to take a break, be careful that folks report on here that its dificult to get back on the program. I sincerely hope if you do leave and come back that its not hard for you to start losing fast again, but just concerned that others typically seem to regret leaving the program.

Please think it over carefully.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Now on to ME.....I loss 5.3lbs this week!!!....making it 140lbs in 11 months!...I am one happy girl right now that is for sure! My coach was right when she said my body needed to be shocked and put me on phase 3 for 2 weeks....it has paid off!!....I am BELOW my original goal of 250 so I am STILL IN SHOCK!!!....its going to be a GREAT day!
Wuv....you ROCK !!!! Congratulations!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 203/199/140

I know this is a little silly, but I was wondering if anyone else dreams about eating high carb foods. I don't have cravings or temptations to eat during the day, but all night every night, all I dream about is eating carbs and cheating. Will this go away?

Congrats everyone on the big losses today!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #73  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Hey everyone!
Whoever said a cup of something warm helped curb cravings was right on the money! Just had a cup of hot tea w/ my 1 oz of skim (I don't have it in the morning) and I feel so much better. Phew.

Have another weekend away coming - this time women's bible study retreat for the weekend - good grief, I'm out of town a lot this month! Going to plan this one out like I did the scrapbook weekend - plan out all my foods, figure out creative ways to use packets (the waffle w/ a pudding packet, using the omelet in a similar way to the food we are making for the other ladies) and making sure I have lots of veggies available... The hardest part is that I'm the one making scones for Sunday brunch (one of the ladies is having a birthday, and we are going to put candles in the big scone before separating it) but I keep telling myself - this isn't forever, just till the weight comes off. And I've lost 14.5 # already - just have to do this 9 more times and I'm done, lol.

Have a great hump day!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by heycarrieann8 View Post
I know this is a little silly, but I was wondering if anyone else dreams about eating high carb foods. I don't have cravings or temptations to eat during the day, but all night every night, all I dream about is eating carbs and cheating. Will this go away?

Congrats everyone on the big losses today!
Oh my, did I! In the first few months, as I got myself into a comfortable routine, I used to have dreams that I forgot and ate a chocolate cake or something, then realized it, but it was too late. It was like the dreams I still have about forgetting to go to class all semester, or forgetting to show up for the final, or trying to find the room where the final was and getting lost. Just stress...

As I transitioned out of Phase 1 and into 2, 3 and now 4, I had more dreams that I backslided and gained it all back. Times of change and stress must do it, because I never cheated, at least not for 11 months and it only happened during transitions.

Good luck!!! It'll get better...
Old 03-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Happy Hump Day everyone! So glad it's Wednesday and I'm hoping the week continues to go fast. My mom is coming to town with weekend and we are going to the Hunger Games! I can't wait!!! She is OP too, so we are going to make Kale chips and bring a resticted with to the theater as our "treat".

I'm also excited to hear about weigh ins today. I know Wednesday is a big day for a lot of people and can't wait to hear about everyone's success!
I saw Hunger Games on Friday, it was great...some of the parts were easier to read then watch... I took celery pieces with me to munch on it worked great, crunchy. Nice that you have your Mom on the program with you.

Have fun.
Closed Thread