Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 234/209/180

Height: 6'0"

Good morning! We are on day 10 at our house and loving the results! My husband is down about 12 pounds and I'm down a little over 9. Feeling great and lots of energy, which is good because yesterday was a killer at work!

Have a great day!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone, still staying strong and 100% OP.....love love love this diet. I still can't believe how easy it is, wish I would have found it 10 years ago, feel like I have missed out on so many things in life because of my weight.....oh well, can start now!
Congrats Parislady40 on your new granddaughter, sounds like you are a very proud Gramma.

Good for you Sewman on getting to Phase 4! Alot of hard work and dedication on your part.

I know what you mean Icathinme, I feel the same way, so much energy, feel fantastic, always wanna be doing something, except I screwd my sciatic nerve at the gym on Saturday and have had to stay almost imobile since:S Not cool, off to the chiropractor today!

Have a great day everyone, and great job for everyone staying on track!!!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Morning! Lots of great news and high spirits around here.

WI is tomorrow but yesterday I stepped on the scale and for the first time in, I don't know, at least a decade, I saw a number under 300lbs. Amazing! Can't wait to get it confirmed tomorrow night. Woot!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #19  

Good Morning everyone! I'm reading a log of exciting SVs and NSVs...Congratulations to everyone! I'm struggling a little this week. TOM is here and with it are the cravings. Yesterday I had 4 packets AND 2 were resticted. I tried so hard, what I really wanted was a mini bag of cookies. So glad I reached for the packet instead!

Had a NSV this weekend. I went shopping for capris and bought a 14! SO Excited! I can't believe the sizes I'm wearing. I definately wasn't wearing this size when I weighed this before!

Loving this program!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #20  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I don't have to travel again for 4 weeks, so I am going to start working out at the gym again today I am just going to do some walking, core exercises, stretching, and some weight lifting. Maybe I will throw in some laps at the pool a few days a week too. I look so much better in my swim suit now thanks to IP.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #21  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Good Morning Everyone!
So much good news here! Went a way for the weekend with my hubby for a mini retreat! Did good, staying OP!
He surprised me and took me shopping! I bought and fit into 14's! Yes!
We went swimming and I was so shocked at seeing all the loose skin floating around, yuck!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats for all the NSV and WI's you guys are GREAT!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Default Good Morning

Gongrats parislady40 on the new grandbaby.

I would like to thank everyone for praying that my son would pass his electrician apprenticship test. He got his letter sat. and he passed now on to the interveiw I hope that goes well. Thanks IKP888 and mamacitaof2. He was so excited.

NSV for me I bought a large shirt in the reg. size clothing and it is a little big yay me.

I am down to 174 that is awesome and I absolutly love reading everyone victories and even when they are having a hard time. It helps me remember I am not the only one have issues and with support I can make it through.

Have a great OP day.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #23  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by parislady40 View Post
Good morning all. Well I am visiting with my brand new first granddaughter for the first time. She is GORGEOUS!!! Traveled abroad to see her, but I have totally managed to stay OP through flights and new surroundings. When I arrived very late the first night, after flying all day, I only had access to all my IP food, so I had a Chocolate shake for my "dinner". Hope that was okay!! But IP since!! And my heart has been melted by my baby's face!!

On my last weigh in, I had a zero weight loss by pounds, but lost 6.5 pounds of body fat!!! I will accept that!! I will be visiting for 2 weeks, and will be looking forward to the WI on my return!!
As a newbie (3rd day here) I'm just wanting to confirm that you know about the 6.5 loss of body fat, because of the machine the coach uses to measure body composition? Is that how you know this, when the scale showed 0 loss by pounds? (Still wrapping my mind around all of this... LOL). BTW ... congrats on the new baby! Enjoy your time with her. It's precious.

Day 3, and things are going well for me so far. I did start feeling very tired and sort of heavy-headed yesterday afternoon, before it was time to eat my dinner. And even after I'd eaten my dinner (8 oz. chicken/1 cup turnips/half cup green beans/half cup mushrooms/lettuce) I still felt hungry... I ended up eating one of my soy puff snacks midway between my dinner and my 'before bed' chocolate drink. Since I ate at 6pm and went to bed at 10pm, I had 2 protein products within a 4 hour period. But I didn't eat anything 'off program'. Also, I often read in bed as a way to calm my brain down getting ready for sleep. So while I drank my chocolate drink at 10pm, I didn't actually go to sleep until around 11pm. Sometimes I'll have a two-hour reading time in there, so the gap between 'pre-bedtime drink' and actually falling asleep could be two hours in future.... is this a problem? I dislike the idea of drinking the choc drink in bed as I read, because then I'd have to get back out and brush my teeth, etc. again. LOL. Anybody's comments will be appreciated.

I hope you all have a great OP day.

Last edited by evepet; 03-26-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Congrats to everyone on the wonderful NSV and SV... So exciting!! I had WI #5 this morning... I had prepared myself for a lower/nil number since it was TOM and I had a big loss last week. Imagine my surprise when I lost 4 lbs!! As much as I try to focus less on the scale and more on how I feel and how my clothes fit- it is soooooo rewarding to see the numbers on the scale reflecting the work/dedication/sacrifices of IP- makes it all worth while for sure Have a great day everyone!!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 208/202/170

Height: 5'8

Default Monday struggle

I forget exactly what week I am on, week 8 or 9 I believe. 24 lbs now, 1 lb away from my halfway point. I feel like myself again, and dont cringe when I look in the mirror. Definitely awesome!
Altho, I think I am hitting a bit of a plateau. I am still losing, but it has definitely slowed down. The Dr/Coach said that I may need to do a "shock week", which apparently consists of eating how I am now but with no IP products for a week, and then going on it as normal again the next week. I guess it jumpstarts the system again. Not sure if it will work but we will see when I WI on Wed if thats what he wants to do. (considering I cant afford packets this week it may be a good thing).
I have to admit I am getting pretty bored eating the same thing all the time. I feel like all I ever eat is lean hamburger patties, chicken, cabbage and cauliflower. Dont get me wrong I love all that. But it is already so time consuimg to have to super plan all the time; meals for me, meals for my family, work prepped for work days, etc etc etc. Lately I havent felt like being creative and cooking so its been hard. I have eaten other things, yummy tuna and good salads. But so many other veggies are just high in carbs so not worth it really too often (such as zucchini, really gotta plan my day for those even tho I love them). And to sit on the site for hours and look for receipes takes time too. There is no such thing as being able to go eat out with my family right now, or to pick something up if I am out running errands. I have to say I feel a bit discouraged. And with the loss slowing down, it just increases that feeling. I know this too will pass.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #26  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Anyway, today I start Phase 4. I go to see my coach today and the hand-outs she gave me are scrawled with my questions. I've read them over and over and I think it is sinking in, but the much more open limits are so different than the structure of Phase 1. I am determined to take it one day at a time, though, and have faith that this process works.
A big congrats on starting phase 4. I'm sure it's very exciting and very scary at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parislady40 View Post
Good morning all. Well I am visiting with my brand new first granddaughter for the first time. She is GORGEOUS!!! Traveled abroad to see her, but I have totally managed to stay OP through flights and new surroundings. When I arrived very late the first night, after flying all day, I only had access to all my IP food, so I had a Chocolate shake for my "dinner". Hope that was okay!! But IP since!! And my heart has been melted by my baby's face!!

On my last weigh in, I had a zero weight loss by pounds, but lost 6.5 pounds of body fat!!! I will accept that!! I will be visiting for 2 weeks, and will be looking forward to the WI on my return!!
Congrats on the your new granddaughter. How exciting! Loosing 6.5 pounds of body is way more exciting than a number on the scale. Great job!

Happy Monday everyone! Some great losses here today and NSVs too. My daughter is starting phase 3 tomorrow, and I'm very excited for her. Of course now I have to look at Greek yogurt in my fridge, and I love and miss that stuff. Oh well, my time will come. However the good news is now my IP bill will go down as she will only need 1 box of IP per week. She looks great, tips the scale at 105 pounds and 17% body fat. One lucky girl!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #27  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysi View Post
I forget exactly what week I am on, week 8 or 9 I believe. 24 lbs now, 1 lb away from my halfway point. I feel like myself again, and dont cringe when I look in the mirror. Definitely awesome!
Altho, I think I am hitting a bit of a plateau. I am still losing, but it has definitely slowed down. The Dr/Coach said that I may need to do a "shock week", which apparently consists of eating how I am now but with no IP products for a week, and then going on it as normal again the next week. I guess it jumpstarts the system again. Not sure if it will work but we will see when I WI on Wed if thats what he wants to do. (considering I cant afford packets this week it may be a good thing).
I have to admit I am getting pretty bored eating the same thing all the time. I feel like all I ever eat is lean hamburger patties, chicken, cabbage and cauliflower. Dont get me wrong I love all that. But it is already so time consuimg to have to super plan all the time; meals for me, meals for my family, work prepped for work days, etc etc etc. Lately I havent felt like being creative and cooking so its been hard. I have eaten other things, yummy tuna and good salads. But so many other veggies are just high in carbs so not worth it really too often (such as zucchini, really gotta plan my day for those even tho I love them). And to sit on the site for hours and look for receipes takes time too. There is no such thing as being able to go eat out with my family right now, or to pick something up if I am out running errands. I have to say I feel a bit discouraged. And with the loss slowing down, it just increases that feeling. I know this too will pass.
I eat out often with my family. I find at most restaurants I can find something OP to eat. DO NOT allow yourself to become bored on this diet or it really does become a slippery slope. Even cooking some of your veggies differently will help. For example roast the veggies if you usually steam them. I don't enjoy cooking that much, but I do try and mix it up a bit otherwise I would go nuts.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 318/280.8/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Everyone! I just was wondering how everyone got the tracker at the bottom of their messages!?
Also I've been trying to find more recipes and I can't find threds anymore I need help please
Old 03-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #29  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I just got my tracker last week and do not know how to log this week's weight loss. I need your help
Go to User CP edit your signature.....find where your weight is and change it...it should look something like this....388/254/200...change the middle number or which every number it is for your current weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Morning! Lots of great news and high spirits around here.

WI is tomorrow but yesterday I stepped on the scale and for the first time in, I don't know, at least a decade, I saw a number under 300lbs. Amazing! Can't wait to get it confirmed tomorrow night. Woot!
CONGRATS on seeing a number under 300...I can remember that day all too well.....I cried!!...I had not seen under 300 in over 21 years....now I can't wait to see under 250 that is my NEXT goal!!....you are doing great...keep up the good job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
As a newbie (3rd day here) I'm just wanting to confirm that you know about the 6.5 loss of body fat, because of the machine the coach uses to measure body composition? Is that how you know this, when the scale showed 0 loss by pounds? (Still wrapping my mind around all of this... LOL). BTW ... congrats on the new baby! Enjoy your time with her. It's precious.

Day 3, and things are going well for me so far. I did start feeling very tired and sort of heavy-headed yesterday afternoon, before it was time to eat my dinner. And even after I'd eaten my dinner (8 oz. chicken/1 cup turnips/half cup green beans/half cup mushrooms/lettuce) I still felt hungry... I ended up eating one of my soy puff snacks midway between my dinner and my 'before bed' chocolate drink. Since I ate at 6pm and went to bed at 10pm, I had 2 protein products within a 4 hour period. But I didn't eat anything 'off program'. Also, I often read in bed as a way to calm my brain down getting ready for sleep. So while I drank my chocolate drink at 10pm, I didn't actually go to sleep until around 11pm. Sometimes I'll have a two-hour reading time in there, so the gap between 'pre-bedtime drink' and actually falling asleep could be two hours in future.... is this a problem? I dislike the idea of drinking the choc drink in bed as I read, because then I'd have to get back out and brush my teeth, etc. again. LOL. Anybody's comments will be appreciated.

I hope you all have a great OP day.
Sometimes I don't have my snack until 11pm then go to bed around midnight or so. I usually eat breakfast around 10ish, lunch 2-3ish dinner 8ish.....I know some recommend eating every 4 hrs but you do what works for you. If you start to get heavy headed today your BP and electrolytes maybe getting low, add some salt into your day. When that happens for me I put 1/4tsp of sea salt in the palm of my hand, lick it then drink some water within 15 mins I am feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysi View Post
This happened to me 2 weeks ago, My coach put me on phase 3 for 2 weeks, when I WI on Wednesday we will see if it kick started my body again and just how good of a kick it did....lol...I feel like I have loss but we will see. I did however jump on the Wii over the weekend and it said I had loss 3lbs so I am kinda anxious to see what Wednesday will bring me. I don't worry about the higher carbs and such, I just pick what ever veggies I want to eat and fix them. Don't be discouraged remember this is NOT forever, only temporary, you will be able to eat again. If you want to go out to eat and you can't figure out what to eat just get a salad with steak or chicken, its always what I fall back on. I enjoy my salads when I go out to eat, my son said I am going to turn into a head of lettuce soon....lol...You have choices, just be STRONG and make good decisions, use the knowledge you have learned from being OP. ONLY YOU can make the choices for yourself and it is YOU who brings your hand to your mouth with the food you put in it. You are successful so far and you will continue to be a success...BELIEVE in yourself!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #30  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by nblinde View Post
Hi Everyone! I just was wondering how everyone got the tracker at the bottom of their messages!?
Also I've been trying to find more recipes and I can't find threds anymore I need help please
You get your ticker after you are a member for 20 days and have made 20 post....

Here is a link to the sticky's with the links to the recipe threads...enjoy!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-threads.html
Closed Thread