Old 03-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default Restarting!!

Hey Everybody, I've been gone since last November I think. I decided I needed a break back in december, I'd been on the diet since March of last year and had done great! Down about 95 pounds at that time. Its a big commitment but it was worth it I know. I was seeing less and less weightloss and just feeling frustrated and wanting less restriction over christmas. I thought for sure I'd restart in January.....
Not as easy as it seems I thought I'd restart in February
Nope...I thought I'd work out and count calories and lose the weight...but alas it didn't seem to do the trick.
now here I am in March and I decided I'd restart on My birthday yup...worked a nightshift and didn't start that day. Ok but now its March 23rd and I've successfully been on it again for 3 days.
I know it doesn't seem like much especially after I was on it for 10 months but I really want to lose these pounds remaining and the 10 or 15 I gained back.
Thanks for listening if you are reading this. Anyone else newly restarted?
How is it going?
Losingtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Losingtime, Welcome back and glad to see you're restarting. I'm not a restarted but I am realizing I'm so done with this diet now that I'm on my last 6 lbs. I keep wanting to move into P2 but I know I just have to keep plugging along...chugga chugga choo choo!!! So, it's nice to see you're back to chug with me and the rest of us!!! Keep going!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #3  

Thanks ONLY 6 pounds!! thats awesome! Good for you
Old 03-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 181/167.2/150

Height: 5'2"

I completely understand!! I started again in February but this past 2 weeks I've been on and off and it's so hard to stick to it!!

On my first round I didn't hesitate to get on plan and stay on it but every time I try to start again It doesn't seem to stick...
I've been so sick these last two days due to eating off plan that I think it finally stuck with me that I should not stray...

Good for you for not giving up and hopefully we can share stick it out until the end!! You have accomplished so much already I am sure you can do it!!
AnaMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #5  
ON IP Since November 1

S/C/G: 191/175.6/125

Height: 5'4

I too am feeling the struggle, I started IP in November and was soooo good lost 20 lbs and felt awesome, went off plan in January on a trip to mexico and just for the life of me couldnt get motivated to give it 100%, I am struggleing to loose the 5 lbs that I have gained but I have been on plan for 4 days now and I am feeling strong. I know I can do this, the weekend I am sure will be a challenge, I have really enjoyed my weekend bevies lately but its not for ever and I am hoping to hit my goal before summer so I can enjoy BBQ season. Hang in there it will get better, at least thats what I keep telling myself
AshGFonIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #6  

AshGFonIP
Summer bbq's are good motivation
I honestly thought restarting would be easy because I already knew I could do it and it was so successful. I think I started to really get used to relaxing at the end of a hard day with a glass of wine again and not having to say no to all the extra's that come on a salad or with a meal at a restaurant.
AnaMP
Its worth a little struggle though right I do think its harder when we give into things, when I was doing it 100% before I found I wasn't craving and it was easy to say no to things. I guess its just getting past the hump again....can't wait till I'm past it haha.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Welcome back!!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote