IP Daily Chat Wednesday 3/21/12

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: Very wise words! And congrats on being so close to goal....are you planning anything special from a celebration standpoint once you are there?
    This made me smile... and remember I forgot to finish off my Coldwater creek order. That is the celebration, buying well fitting clothes. Big sale in their outlet and I got a great coupon online. A win/win deal.
    Pat
  • Quote: This made me smile... and remember I forgot to finish off my Coldwater creek order. That is the celebration, buying well fitting clothes. Big sale in their outlet and I got a great coupon online. A win/win deal.
    Pat
    New clothes are an awesome way to celebrate!
  • Go girls! I have just had my morning coffee and pudding and am ready for the day. Reading these posts before heading to work helps to keep me motivated. I have been stuck at 204 for a week now. Tom just arrived and I'm beginning to have C issues!!! Reading everyones experiences helps to keep me motivated and on track. Good luck everyone I'm hoping for a loss on Friday. Any ideas on getting things moving (with regard to my digestive system!)?