Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #61  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

I have my WI today, excited to go, but nervous too. I'm always heavier in the afternoon and my last WI was in the morning.. so we will see. I was a hard week for me, very emotional lol and hungry. Idk if it's because I was more active or what. But I am def. thinking about starting some weight training. I feel flabby and super squishy all over, and my skin is hanging so much already.. ugh.. i feel like Jaba the Hut! Any suggestions on weight training? I'm scared if I start that the scale wont move (I put muscle on very easily) And any suggestions on gum? I was told no aspertaime but they seem to all have it?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #62  

Hello everyone. After getting off the bandwagon for a few days, I'm back with a vengeance. I'm happy to report I'm now 170 and may actually make my goal weight of 167 for our company weight loss challenge next Friday. I just hope I can maintain and not cheat.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #63  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanym View Post
I actually don't buy anything that falls into the "so good" category just because I don't want to be tempted, lol. I work from home every day, so it's just better that I limit my temptations to veggies, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post

I am the same way! They get me craving sweets or I always want another packet. Best just to stay away- for me!
I agree! I am trying to reduce food to just being about sustenance and nutrition, as opposed to pleasure eating, a reward, or even boredom eating. That may take the fun out of it, but I think it will help me stay thinner in the future!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 152/152/130

Height: 5'5"

Had my initial consultation today. Found out I have a little more weight to lose than I thought. Did anyone excercise during the program? My coach told me not to excercise especially during the first few wks. I found this hard to believe. Great news to me though. Excercising is a difficult thing for me to fit into my busy day right now.
I am going to embark on my journey tomorrow can't wait.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 156/146/120

Height: 4'11"

Default Not losing as fast as most

i read all these posts, and am so motivated to be losing, but I am in my 4th week, and have only lost 11 lbs!! Some people have lost close to this in their first week!! Can anyone shed some light? I am following protocol, (went off protocol the 2nd week for 3 days, but was very focused..we were on vaca so I just ate salads with small amounts of protein and WF dressings) and i still feel like I am hungry most of the time. I haven't eaten ANY restricted items. My coach doesn't understand it either. I started at 156, and am down to 145...which i know is good, but I was really hoping to lose it faster. I exercise 3-4 times a week ( i always have) do you think that is hurting my weight loss?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 203/199/140

Height: 5'4

I had my WI today two days early, and even with my problems with the Big C, I still managed to lose a pound. I was hoping for larger numbers, but once my digestive issues are cleared up, that should make for a bigger loss next week? So far I really love this diet and am so excited to see those inches drop!
Old 03-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 156/146/120

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heycarrieann8 View Post
I had my WI today two days early, and even with my problems with the Big C, I still managed to lose a pound. I was hoping for larger numbers, but once my digestive issues are cleared up, that should make for a bigger loss next week? So far I really love this diet and am so excited to see those inches drop!
What does Big C problems mean?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #68  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardergirl View Post
i read all these posts, and am so motivated to be losing, but I am in my 4th week, and have only lost 11 lbs!! Some people have lost close to this in their first week!! Can anyone shed some light? I am following protocol, (went off protocol the 2nd week for 3 days, but was very focused..we were on vaca so I just ate salads with small amounts of protein and WF dressings) and i still feel like I am hungry most of the time. I haven't eaten ANY restricted items. My coach doesn't understand it either. I started at 156, and am down to 145...which i know is good, but I was really hoping to lose it faster. I exercise 3-4 times a week ( i always have) do you think that is hurting my weight loss?
We are ALL different NEVER COMPARE your losses to anyone else. You have only 20 more lbs to go so your losses will be slower. Those of us who have 50+ more to lose will lose faster than you (most of the time). You can not speed up anything, just follow the sheet 100% and your weight will come off. You may want to add a restricted into your day, it is in part of the protocol. I have loss 134lbs so far and have NOT exercised yet, you may want to sit out a week of exercising and see what your numbers will be (just a suggestion)

Quote:
What does Big C problems mean?
constipation
Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #69  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Hello everyone
I had a really busy day today so I am just checking in. I usually post way early in the morning.. congrats on all WIs and Wuv more prayers for your friend being sent.

Lost 2.5 at WI today.. whoo hooo
Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #70  
Time to take care of me!

S/C/G: 164/ See tracker :)

Height: 5'0"

Getting closer and closer to the goal.....Persistance fellow IPeeps... persistance...Keep strong!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #71  
Started IP March15, 2012

S/C/G: Reboot 176/176/153

Height: 5.6

Today was my first WI on day 6, I lost 3 lbs, was hoping for more, but if I can lose 3lbs a week that is 12lbs a month. ( I was also expecting the TOM but it is now 2 days late and I am not pregnant) That would be awesome. I also am excited to say that I feel as thou I made it over the hump, my 4th and5th days I felt exhausted at the end of the work, and was not sure if I could do this. BUT I did and did not go off course .

Last edited by countryck22; 03-21-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #72  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryck22 View Post
Today was my first WI on day 6, I lost 3 lbs, was hoping for more, but if I can lose 3lbs a week that is 12lbs a month. ( I was also expecting the TOM but it is now 2 days late and I am not pregnant) That would be awesome. I also am excited to say that I feel as thou I made it over the hump, my 4th and5th days I felt exhausted at the end of the work, and was not sure if I could do this. BUT I did and did not go off course .
3 pounds is great.. It will all add up in the end. Keep it up.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
You are 4"11" and have 25 more pounds to lose. It you look more closely the big losses you see on this board they are for much bigger people.

Our starting stats are similar. It took me way longer to get to goal than my coach thought it would. But I noticed on here that many people around 5' were often asking the same question as to why they were losing slowly.

My loss was slow but steady but I am very close to my goal now.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:21 PM   #74  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Like Wuv said everyone is different. But, generally speaking the shorter you are (and the less you have to lose) the slower your weight loss is. So hang in there, spend time free shopping in the back of your closet. You might find those NSV's to be more rewarding than what the scale is telling you.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #75  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
My loss was slow but steady but I am very close to my goal now.
Oooooo...so close, patns. So close.
Closed Thread