Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #46  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Whoot whoot- great job. You are my thinspiration!
Tripmama, I love your posts. You always word things interestingly.

Probably need to try on some thinspiration clothing.

Last edited by purple sky; 03-20-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
okay everybody, I need a slap on the wrist (or a kick in the butt)

I haven't taken my supplements AT ALL this week! they completely slip my mind. I need to staple them to my forehead or something....
please tell me someone has a trick or tip to remember them
Every morning, I lay out my supplements for the day in front of where I eat. When lunch time comes, I take my second round and only have my last Omega 3 to take. I have my bottle of supplements that I take at supper and before I go to bed setting on my end table where I watch TV. I don't have any little ones running around, so this works for me!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #48  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Smile Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
Tripmama, I love your posts. You always word things interestingly.

Probably need to try on some thinspiration clothing.
Thanks. I love this forum and LOSING weight, becoming healthy.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 197/181/140

Height: 5'2

Hello all,

New IP member here My name is Candice. Hopefully this website will help me with the every day dilemmas of losing weight. My live in boyfriend and I started this program last week. I didn`t do very well because I was UBER moody I hated everything. However my guy did great and lost 9 lbs I lost some inches but not weight yet hopefully this week I will do so much better here's hoping

I am here eating my salad mmm and seasalt.

mmm seasalt

Glad to meet you all Candice
Old 03-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 207/181/135 started IP 3/23/12

So I have been looking at these forums for a little over a week and you all have inspired me into spending my small fortune and start IP. Soooo wish me luck
Old 03-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 197/181/140

Height: 5'2

Good Luck Jenn 04!!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #52  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Sups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
okay everybody, I need a slap on the wrist (or a kick in the butt)

I haven't taken my supplements AT ALL this week! they completely slip my mind. I need to staple them to my forehead or something....
please tell me someone has a trick or tip to remember them
I know what you are talking about.. I have had the same trouble. I bought a weekly pill container, but it is too small for the multis . I got a round pill holder too to take to work with me- I like to take them with my lunch veggies/salad, so they don't upset my tummy.

I had to make it goal to remember my supps. Journaling too will remind!

They are important, I feel better when I remember them.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 254/229.5/190

Height: 5"8

So I’m a cheat when it comes to supplements! I take different things as well as the IP stuff, BUT I only take my supplements twice a day, none of that 3 or 4 times a day. I would never ever remember if I had to do it that many times, Breakfast and Dinner only! It has never affected me or my weight loss, so maybe give that a try. I also put mine into containers in the evenings when I am making my lunch for the next day.
Since I have started a new job in an office, I bring my lunch and well I seemed to be drooling over everyone’s sandwiches (haha, I LOVE LOVE BREAD!!!) well I HATE the IP tomato soup BUT if you turn it into bread HOLY SNAP PEAS is it ever good! Just use egg whites over water, add salt, put it into a non stick pan, cook like the pancakes, makes a wonderful sandwich!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #54  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone I feel like its been too long since I've been on the forum, life has just been so crazy lately! Last weigh in I had gained 0.6lb, but I believe it was from the activity that week. I did more kickboxing and hot flow yoga than usual and my coach figures my body was hanging on. I'm down on my home scale since that weigh in on Saturday so I feel good about it now. Today was my first day breaking into the 140's on my scale! (149.6, but still!). I'm on phase 2 until Saturday, at which point I'll be starting phase 3 for my mini-phase off for vacation. Been planning out my breakfasts for phase 3 and am really excited. I'll have about 20 more pounds to lose when I get back on phase 1. That being said I may be changing my goal weight to a little higher than 130. I'm fitting things at this weight that I wouldn't be fitting when I used to be 140. I've got a lot more muscle now and I think that is why. For now though, I'm going to leave my goal alone at 130 and just see how I feel & look as the numbers go down. Because of my exercise I know my loss has been slower, but I am doing what I think is healthiest for me long term. Still very nervous about the phase off and holiday repercussions, but I know that getting back on phase 1 will take care of the damages (which I hope to keep to a minimum). That's my little update. Hope you're all doing well. I will pop in when I can because I really miss hearing how everyone is and all the support. Things should slow down for me after I return from my holiday mid-April. Happy OP Tuesday
Old 03-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #55  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Just double checking because I forget and hear conflicting things.

Which count towards our water intake? Once I dropped MIO, my water intake dropped.

Decaf/Herbal Tea - Water
Regular Tea - Water???
Decaf Coffee - Water??
Regular Coffee - ???????
I count my herbal/decaf tea as part of my water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky7285 View Post
Hello all,

New IP member here My name is Candice. Hopefully this website will help me with the every day dilemmas of losing weight. My live in boyfriend and I started this program last week. I didn`t do very well because I was UBER moody I hated everything. However my guy did great and lost 9 lbs I lost some inches but not weight yet hopefully this week I will do so much better here's hoping

mmm seasalt

Welcome Candice. Get back on the plan and just go for it, mood and all. It's so worth it and you will hate watching your boyfriend loose while you don't. Also it's really great doing this plan with someone else. The motivation is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
So I have been looking at these forums for a little over a week and you all have inspired me into spending my small fortune and start IP. Soooo wish me luck
It is a small fortune, but so worth every dollar. Just think of it as an investment in you and your health.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Hi ladies! Crazy day around here but WI number 3 is tonight so I'm excited! Yay! Fingers crossed for good numbers. I've stayed OP which has been a challenge but any drop tonight will once again make it worthwhile.

And I have to go back and check but I think I might actually be able to get my siggy soon, too!
LOL! I, too, was counting the days until I could get my sig! Oh, the decision, which one to use?

Have fun putting it together! (BTW, you need to follow the instructions very carefully.)
Old 03-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 175.5/175.5/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky7285 View Post
Hello all,

mmm seasalt

Hey candice,
I was really moody my first couple weeks....someone here told me (on here actually) that belly fat stores alot of estrogen and when its coming off it really messes with your hormones..try to grit your teeth and bare it...bc it is soooo worth it! I havnt felt this good since I was a teenager! Good luck girl!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Just double checking because I forget and hear conflicting things.

Which count towards our water intake? Once I dropped MIO, my water intake dropped.

Decaf/Herbal Tea - Water
Regular Tea - Water???
Decaf Coffee - Water??
Regular Coffee - ???????
I only count pure water and my Mio water toward my water count. I use a 30 oz tumbler and w/ Mio, I get in 3-4 of them a day, happily. I believe Wuv said she has used Mio and still does,, w/ no negative ramification, so I do too. (I don't have a counselor, so rely on these boards.)
Wuv, hope I didn't misrepresent what I thought I saw in a previous post re Mio.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #59  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

MIO is fine. We are allowed it. It just triggers cravings in me and around TOM, they are out of control. Some do better with the aspartame than Splenda and can continue things Crystal Light and I heard even diet sodas. 8 glasses of plain water is impossible. Blecht. When I first started this diet, I was obsessed with checking every box in my journal so I hit the 10 glasses a day, just plain water. Then I lost interest in that and then I discovered MIO and voila my intake was up again. Then, the nutso cravings and after stopping MIO it went down. Lately, I seem to be able to get in a nice amount of tea.

Last edited by purple sky; 03-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

IP has taught me that I am stronger than my cravings. I do not feel worried on this diet. I have a few issues with cost but I am working that out. I know I am worth this and I wished that I could have come across this many years ago. I truly beleave I can do this and am very thankful for this community of people. The IP products are great but having a community like this one helps more than you will ever know. My hope is that everyone that reads the posts takes something from it that will make them realize they are worth being healthy and happy. For the first time in a very long time food does not control my every move. I used to worry where will I eat if I am out at lunch what is for dinner. Now I just throw a RTD in my bag or a bar and dont have worries this is the best feeling in the world. Everyone have a great OP day.
Closed Thread