Happy first day of spring, everyone!!!
- yay on feeling so good!! - I really notice how much better I feel w/o carbs - why didn't I figure this out before?
- whoo hoo on the 3 pounds!
- hope your trip is going/went well - good job on planning so well with packing food!!
- whoohoo on the 3.5#!!
- so exciting to be so close to half way - wow!! great job!!
- Great on the 6# drop after adding in a 4th packet!
2012s new me
- keep up the momentum - I see a lot of posts here on 3FC about having some weeks where you lose more inches than pounds. I can't wait to see the 220s again!
- great on the WI and even greater on the lean muscle mass!
- I so need to learn how to make kale chips - will search the forum for a recipe. Sound good! Way to go on admiring your smaller butt!!
- I so know what you mean about how hard it is to remember those darn supplements! Before IP I only took pills as I woke up and when I went to bed - so that was easy - keep the pill racks on the nightstand. But having to remember to take supplements with the meals and snack - I need a better system...
- wow - great WI!! 5.6# is awesome (and the inches are great too!!)
- good luck with your WI tonight! (and I'm eagerly awaiting my siggy too! LOL)
- good luck and keep us posted here as you start your IP journey!!
- great job on the 7.2# loss at your WI! It's so motivating to get off to a good start (my first WI was 7#)
- and ANOTHER great WI - yay!!!!!
- awesome to be in size 12s and 14s! As I said above, I've seen a lot of posts here at 3FC say that you can have weeks where you lose inches (and everything fits better/looser) without losing pounds. The scale will catch up (or catch down, as it were!) with your inches!!
So here is my update: WI#2 today - another 3 pounds gone!!! And inches too, but I forgot how many she said. I really notice that my scrubs (I work in the operating room) are fitting MUCH better. Hopefully soon I'll get out of the 3XL bottoms... Thanks everyone for reminding me about water - did great over the weekend when I was scrapbooking w/ friends (had that Tervis tumbler always filled and next to me) but today at home I'm just forgetting - so it's filled again and next to me. I found some drink mix at the health food store called Stevita - lots of different flavor choices, all sweetened w/ Stevia, and 0/0/0. Just over the past week I've noticed that I think they are on the sweet side (can it be my taste buds are already changing?!) so I make them more dilute than the package suggests.
Keep up the good work everyone!!! I'm so excited to be on this journey with you all!
Jen... waiting eagerly for her siggy line and a ticker.