Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sisters View Post
Hi Everyone! First time poster My 4th day on IP so haven't had my first WI yet. I've been surprised that I'm not hungry. Did have a headache for 2 days but that's gone now. Do you guys weigh on your own scale at home, or only when you go for your WI? So far I've resisted weighing on my own.
RESIST! you become obsessed, weighing after every meal or every trip to the bathroom. Hide your scale and make your official weigh-in "it"
I would argue with my coach, it'd say 148 and I would pout, but I saw 146 this morning and just like that even though it was a loss, it wasn't "good enough"

congrats on making it to day 4, thats the hard stretch. I am 45 days in and have to remind myself to eat!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #107  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

So, I had my first weigh-in with no loss, although the last three days on my scale I had been down three pounds, had the scale hid today. I think I may have overdone the salt in the last two days. However, I did lose an inch in waist and hips.
NSV- awesome yoga class Tonight with my daughter Tate. It was really restorative.

Oh and about nobody noticing my weight loss, I am not disappointed, just found it interesting. I live in a community that will comment on such things, well loses not gains. It shows me that others aren't as obsessed with our weight as much as we might think.

My goal this week is more H2O!!!! Have another volleyball tourney tomorrow lots of driving and a very early morn.

Great job everyone for putting ourselves first where our bodies are concerned!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #108  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Asparagus... Another wonderful idea! Yummy! Thanks
Old 03-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Lucky you! First being able to work out such a good plan with your coach.

But I'm super excited about your going to see Miranda. Because my man Chris Young is opening for her. I met him when he was young(er), he was
involved in being a model for boys in reading. I am very involved in that in education so encountered him through that.
He is super talanted as is Miranda. It will be a great show!
I'm waiting to see when she comes to Canada with her tour. But it is likely the opening acts will change in Canada.

Have fun!
Pat

Pat

WOW! That is really cool about Chris Young. I was not aware of that at all. Knew he was a good boy! I am super excited for tomorrow night. I will post about it Sunday.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #110  
started IP 2/25/12

S/C/G: 174/141.8/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF View Post
Unrestricted....and I am obsessed with it!
It really is a delightful treat!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 151/138.2/130

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF View Post
Unrestricted....and I am obsessed with it!
I love it too! My coach suggested it after I complained about needing something to 'pick me up' after exercising. He said it has the highest protein so would be beneficial immediately after exercise. I'm think I'm going to mix it with some ice in the blender and make a smoothy.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I haven't caught up on any of the board yet but wanted to share this with y'all before I am on the road again.....

Hey everyone, I have been on the road most well all of the day BUT I had a "moment" today...here it goes.....

I was in line at the pharmacy at walmart, the lady in front of me was all talking to the girl behind the counter never noticing me behind her. When she noticed someone was behind her she said oh I am sorry didn't realize you were there, I said oh its ok no biggie, she looked at me and her mouth dropped to the floor. I knew who she was, I used to work with her its been a year since she has seen me. She couldn't say anything she just hugged me and busted out crying, the lady behind the counter looked at me confused. My friend let go of me by the shoulder's looked at me again and hugged me again still crying her eyes out. The lady says I think this is a "moment" I said the last time she saw me I was 134lbs heavier, her mouth dropped as well.....lol.....that was the first time that someone has reacted to me like that but then again its the first person that has seen me since for the first time since starting the program. I have had a good day that is for sure.....lol
Now that's a great response to weight loss- a hug and breaking down in tears its most important to be proud of ourselves- but it is nice to have positive reactions from others too- a little ego booster every now and then doesn't hurt!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #113  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sisters View Post
Hi Everyone! First time poster My 4th day on IP so haven't had my first WI yet. I've been surprised that I'm not hungry. Did have a headache for 2 days but that's gone now. Do you guys weigh on your own scale at home, or only when you go for your WI? So far I've resisted weighing on my own.
I weigh myself every morning first thing. I've seen it all on my scale, up and down and at times nothing at all for a few days. I handle it just fine because I trust the process. However if you think you will have a difficult time then put it away. You know yourself best.
Closed Thread