Old 03-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Question for the Alternative IP People!

Hi All!

I am going to try to mix in some alternative IP replacements in my IP diet as I seem to actually lose weight when I do so.

SO - does anyone know of any brick and mortar stores in the US (Midwest, specifically) that carry foods that could be substituted for IP? I am already obsessed with the EAS Carb-Advantage shakes, so breakfast is done. I am looking for soup replacements.

I am traveling to my home office for work for the next two weeks and can have something from Nashua shipped there, but was just wondering if I could pop out and find something in a store that fits the bill. I wanted to get things arranged before I leave, but am willing to go buy more IP food if necessary.

Thanks in advance! I have finally started losing weight, but it seems like it only happens when I stray slightly (EAS shakes instead of IP, a little fat free mayo in with tuna salad), so I don't think IP is giving me everything I need. Staying on protocol generated no weight loss, so I started experimenting.

Thanks All! It is amazing how addicted to this website I have become!
readergirl is offline   Reply With Quote