Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #91  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by konsheart View Post
Today I Had My 1st Wi And I Am Really Proud Of Myself I Lost 6.7pounds And I Felt So Good About It I Know I Can Do This Only The 1st Few Days Were Really Hard But With The Feeling I Had When My Coach Told Me That I Lost Weight *i Know I Can Do This* Good Luck To All
Yes, you can! I started this in January at 278 lbs...and am now below 250. just follow the plan...eat all the veggies you are supposed to enjoy all the salad you need to in order to feel "full."

Congrats to everyone on their SVs & NSVs. Tomorrow is my last WI before I go on vacation...hoping for a success to motivate me to stay "close" to OP for my vacation. I decided that if I "sample" other people's foods or have a beer, it will not be the end of the world. Of course, if I don't...all the better!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #92  
Peggy

S/C/G: 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I love both of those! I was craving fruit when I got the mango rtd and it hit the spot. The lemon poppyseed have been a favorite of mine since day one.
Thank you, I'm going to go for it and try them both.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #93  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

I know most people on IP lose from the top down, but I'm losing in random places lol. It seemed to start at the top at first but now I'm really seeing a difference in my thighs [thank goodness! I was about to lose faith in them disappearing ] haha.

27lbs down in 9 weeks! 55lbs in total now Woo Hoo! Off to make some "cupcakes"
Old 03-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I know most people on IP lose from the top down, but I'm losing in random places lol. It seemed to start at the top at first but now I'm really seeing a difference in my thighs [thank goodness! I was about to lose faith in them disappearing ] haha.

I always though the last weight gained was the first to go. That doesn't seem to be true for me. I always lose it in my bottom first. I want my thighs, calves and arms to slim down
Old 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 151/138.2/130

Height: 5'5''

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
The diet works from the top down which is why you see it right away in your face, shoulders, boobs. Then it hops over your mid-section and starts working from the bottom up. Now, it is starting to hit my tummy and upper thighs a bit. I have no idea when it will get to my arms.
So glad to see it's not just me! My arm inches have not budged!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #96  
Ideal Protein Dieter.

S/C/G: 278/232/170

Height: 5'7

well folks my husband left me... and most of the money is gone too. so i cant afford my diet and im all sick and messed up inside to follow properly. i am still eating lean meats and veggies... i dont know what to do.. im quite the mess.... i lose 4 lbs this week...
Old 03-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #97  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by slug007 View Post
So glad to see it's not just me! My arm inches have not budged!
When I've lost in the past, my arms were always way behind everything else. So frustrating. i have blouses that the arms are still too tight.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

I find that my belly area has gotten smaller but it now seems to be the biggest area on my body as it hasn't shrunk as much as all the other areas! Oh well.. all in good time I suppose.

On another note, this evening has been a huge struggle for me. This whole week has actually. As we were at the grocery store picking up a few items I wanted to just cry because I was craving everything around me. I was so crabby after that. We came home, I had my dinner and was still having the worst craving so far! My coach always told me that having another restricted was better than cheating. So that's what I did. I slowly ate BBQ Soy Nuts over a period of 30 minutes. I feel much better and the cravings are gone. Whew! Maybe I should go work out now to even it out a bit? They always said have an extra packet before working out...
Old 03-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommarae View Post
well folks my husband left me... and most of the money is gone too. so i cant afford my diet and im all sick and messed up inside to follow properly. i am still eating lean meats and veggies... i dont know what to do.. im quite the mess.... i lose 4 lbs this week...
Oh no, that is very sad. It sounds as though you are in shock and not in a position to be making decisions about anything right now. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

Pat
Old 03-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
My thoughts are with you. Stay strong.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
I was trying on clothes today. Now down from a size 18 to 12 pants. Bought a couple of 10s in anticipation. I noticed the belly thing with me too. My top is smaller, hips and legs smaller but the belly a bit behind. I carry most extra weight there though. In the beginning, I lost a lot of belly inches. Now that part seems behind. Interesting the stages of the body changes. Made me come home and look at Spanx!

So many great reports from people today! Congrats to everyone on losses and NSVs! I was so busy, could not check in until now.
Me too! I am hoping that the belly will be going the next 10 lbs.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #102  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post

Miranda,
You're doing great! Keep up the good work!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Mammarae said..

well folks my husband left me... and most of the money is gone too. so i cant afford my diet and im all sick and messed up inside to follow properly. i am still eating lean meats and veggies... i dont know what

Oh my, that is a big life event to deal with. Please take care of yourself. Do you have supportive people in your life?

Last edited by Samba; 03-14-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #104  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Stay strong!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #105  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
The diet works from the top down which is why you see it right away in your face, shoulders, boobs. Then it hops over your mid-section and starts working from the bottom up. Now, it is starting to hit my tummy and upper thighs a bit. I have no idea when it will get to my arms.
I've definitely lost from the top down. Now my thighs are starting to scare me. It seems like I have lost everywhere but my thighs. I do have to remember that even in my skinny days I had big thighs. Hopefully I will start to see more of change in them with the second half of my weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
I have my weigh in scheduled for Friday morning...Number 18...Wow can't believe it has been that long. I'm thinking about trying the Mango ready made drink, is it pretty good? I'm also leaning towards trying the lemon poppy seed bar. I'm a creature of habit and typically get the same thing every week but I'm in the mood for something new.
Love the mango drinks, but not so crazy about the lemon bar. I'm also very much a creature of habit and live happily on peanut crunch bars and vanilla pudding. Every time I want to try something new I know then I will have to give up my regular stuff, and I just can't do it.
Closed Thread