Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 202.6/166.8/140

Height: 5'5

Took a week off the diet for my 40th.....ate pancakes twice, chinese food, birthday cake and many drinks one night! I couldn't wait to get back on the diet! That week I lost .06 lbs, now one week later after being completely OP, I lost 4 lbs! Haven't seen that kind of loss since the 1st week! I am so happy.......9 lbs away from my goal!!! I think I may extend it 5 more lbs too! I very much enjoy the food and routine!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #32  
Started IP Jan 2, 2011

S/C/G: 239/ticker/170

Height: 5' 4"

[QUOTE=rissimo;4246896]Good Morning IPeeps:

Then I was at the convience store paying for my daughters hot chocolate and I hear from behind me "Ma'am those jeans really look good on you", I turned around to see who he was talking to and it was me. I said thank you and left the store in a hurry. I was a little embarrased.

hehehe, good for you
Old 03-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 175.5/175.5/140

Height: 5'4

Before IP

and today....

Last edited by massconfusion84; 03-09-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #34  
jmartyn

S/C/G: 259.2/220.6/145

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Those are great results!! Have a fun birthday celebration for the kiddo!
Thanks :-) I'm feeling a little bittersweet about my son's birthday celebration. Not because of the sweets, but because I cannot believe my baby is 10 years old, already!!! Where did the time go?

Have a great weekend!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Question/
Had WI#8 last night. Weight loss has gone to a snail pace the last few weeks. I don't cheet because MLW is on IP with me so we eat the same meals and her progress is still moving along(32 lbs. :-) My coach wants me to add 1 more packet during the day to see if my fat loss will pick back up. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Have a GR8 day
Old 03-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

[QUOTE=EmilySebetka;4246859]TGIF!!!!!! YAY!!! I'm so glad it is finally Friday.

So, I'm like confused about daylight savings... Does springing ahead mean that if on March 10th its 6am, than the same time on March 12th will actually be 7am? I can never figure it out! 0.o

Here is an easy way to remember. It is SPRING-AHEAD
FALL-BACK

So on Saturday night set all your clocks an hour a head.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #37  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massconfusion84 View Post
Good Morning! Im feeling pretty fantastic today! First things first... 2 lbs loss this week..yay! Something thats been on my mind the past couple days. I have officially lost more weight on this program than I have ever lost doing anything else. My weight has fluctuated a lot over the years, part of it being I had my daughter then got sick and lost some weight and then got preg with my son and gained ALOT of weight and then did several different things to try to lose that.. and I did but never more than 15 lbs and I always gained it back...BUT THIS TIME I have lost 23 lbs and not only that but I have no doubt in my mind I am actually going to reach my goal weight by summer!! I will never eat the same as my cravings have changed and my appetite is much smaller. Anyways Im browsing my computer to find a before pic and Im going to take a pic today just to see the difference
New pic looks great...I see a big difference!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Loving the picture updates! This program really seems to show up beautifully in the face.

Re; the jean comment. It was flattering but I would be embarrased too. (well if any guy would be moved to say something like that to me). It does seems a bit over the top to say that to a stranger??? But it sure shows your efforts are really paying off rissimo. WTG!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #39  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Ugh...TOM is winding down and I dropped .5lb today (only a half pound lower than my last WI). That means that I will probably see minimal loss this week even though I am 100% OP.

I can tell that this will be a non-motivating weigh-in in 2 days, so I am just preparing for that now, and counting on seeing something more signficant in the next week or 2, sigh. I am in this for the long haul and I know that not every week will be great.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Re; the jean comment. It was flattering but I would be embarrased too. (well if any guy would be moved to say something like that to me). It does seems a bit over the top to say that to a stranger??? But it sure shows your efforts are really paying off rissimo. WTG!

I was totally embarrased and flattered. I didn't know this guy and he said something like that, and he wasn't quiet about it either. It would have been different if it was someone I knew, there are several friends from church who would definately say something like that loudly in a public place just to embarrase me. The cashier just looked at me funny. Thanks you
Old 03-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #41  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Default Sizes and Measurements

Here are some measurements that might help you all as you size down. Everyone is different but I have found this to be very helpful. I got this from a lovely poster a few months ago. This give some nice ballpark information. I have had to look at sizing charts because I don't always know my size. Some "Women's" tees, for example, run very very small. They can be very fitted.

Hope you can read this. This is not copying as well as I would have liked.

I find that this also helps to understand why we appear to be sizing down so quickly. 1 to 2 inches off the hips, you could be a new size.

Pants
Size.....Waist.....Hips

Shirts
Size......# Size.......Chest
XS.........4...............32.5
S...........4/6............35
M...........6/8...........37.5
L...........14/16........40.5
XL.........18/20........43.5
2XL.......22/24........46.5

Last edited by purple sky; 03-09-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #42  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
Question/
Had WI#8 last night. Weight loss has gone to a snail pace the last few weeks. I don't cheet because MLW is on IP with me so we eat the same meals and her progress is still moving along(32 lbs. :-) My coach wants me to add 1 more packet during the day to see if my fat loss will pick back up. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Have a GR8 day
Hi there, Just wanted to say, I have loss 134lbs and my losses have kind of been creeping along as well. My coach put me in phase 3 for a week to "kick" my body again. This is my second day of eating a big breakfast and I must say its hard. I would do what she suggest for a week then see what happens, you may not be getting enough protein. IF cost is an issue for you with purchasing another box of IP foods maybe (suggestion only) get EAS carb control drinks instead. OR ask if you can have 3-4oz of "extra" protein at lunch time and still have your 8oz at dinner time. This program works, I believe in it 300% as I have had amazing results. Can you list what you are having in a day Menu wise on here just basic, how much water are you drinking? getting in your oil and salt?
Old 03-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning everyone! Any plans for St. Patrick's Day??? I'm heading to my parents with some desserts for everyone. That's my contribution at family get togethers SWEETS!!! It was hard at Christmas time but I knew if I stuck it out SPring would roll around and I'd be looking a million times better!!! It came true! Now by the next family gathering I'll be able to enjoy EVERYTHING AND LOOK GOOD!!! Hang in there everyone!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #44  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Great pics, massconfusion84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
But my NSV this morning has brightened it up so much more. I went and got out a size 12 pair of jeans to try on to see how much more I have to go to fit into them and I was able to get in them and wear them to work today!! What an awesome feeling. The last time I was able to get into this size I was at leat 25 pounds lighter than I am now. This plan is AMAZING!!!!!
Size 10's are right around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanym View Post
Ugh...TOM is winding down and I dropped .5lb today (only a half pound lower than my last WI). That means that I will probably see minimal loss this week even though I am 100% OP.

I can tell that this will be a non-motivating weigh-in in 2 days, so I am just preparing for that now, and counting on seeing something more signficant in the next week or 2, sigh. I am in this for the long haul and I know that not every week will be great.
TOM is unnerving and it comes so often. Just when you think you are gonna catch a break, there it is again.
Take the NSV's where you can. The scale is only a part of the big picture. Kitty will move along the ticker when she is good and ready. You are doing great. Where were you a week ago? And two weeks ago? And next week? And so on and so on.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #45  
TexasGirl

S/C/G: 173.7/140

Height: 5'7"

Help.....brought Chili for lunch for the 1st time and realized instructions are not on the packets. Can someone let me know how much water to add and how to prepare.

Many thanks!!!
Closed Thread