Old 03-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 151/138.2/130

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperingshouts View Post
I hope no one minds me starting today's thread!! I'm wide awake and at work, so I figured I may as well give it a go!!

Tomorrow is weigh in #3.. I'm not feeling too confident this week, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel, nor will I. I can feel a profound difference in my general well being, and I know that will only continue to improve with time. The numbers on the scale may not show my hard work and dedication, but within myself, I know how much effort I have put forth and that is what counts, right???
I emailed my former coach last night, I need supplements and just can't hack the alternatives broccoli soup, so I wanted to place an order... No luck.. She has yet to respond. I suppose I'll give her another day, but if I haven't heard from her by Thursday, I just might have to check with a few of the other coaches that have popped up since I began the program last year. But I really don't want to pay the start up costs all over again just because my coach won't respond to me. She told me last time I went off that I could always return, no questions asked, as long as I was still in good health and had no major health issues between stopping and starting... I guess we will see!!

I wish everyone a good day, be it NSV, OP victories, or just life in general!!!
I've been noticing other people on this site that have made comments about their coaches not taking back food that they disliked. I'm doing the program online. I ordered food by what I 'thought' I would like. Personally, I can't stand the omelet mix, the spaghetti, or the oatmeal. I ended up throwing the omelet mix in the garbage. I asked my 'coach' if I could send it back and get something else and he said 'no, there sold by the box.' I suggested they have a 'variety' pack for beginners so they know what they like and then know what to order.
What would some think about having an 'exchange' among ourselves? I think we could make it work. For example, if there's some out there that like the oatmeal but hate the cereal, they could exchange with someone who LIKES the cereal (like me and dislikes the oatmeal. Just a thought.
slug007 is offline   Reply With Quote