3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Daily Menu (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/253967-daily-menu.html)

tle1103 03-01-2012 07:54 AM

Daily Menu

I don't know if this will be helpful for anyone or not, but thought I would give it a try. It can work like a journal...sort of. Just write what you plan on eating for the day and then check back to make sure that is what you had or edit your post. Have a wonderful IP Day! ;)

tle1103 03-01-2012 07:59 AM

Breakfast:
IP Chocolate and Cappucicino together

Snack:
Cucumbers

Lunch:
Salad with vegetables
IP Hot Chocolate

Snack:
Celery

Dinner:
Baked Steak with mushrooms, peppers and onions
Green Beans
Salad

Snack:
IP Caramel Bar
Hot Tea

mrsdavis55 03-01-2012 05:15 PM

This is great. We can get ideas to help each other out!
I dont get to eat as much as ither people it seems.

Breakfast: IP wildberry yogurt
Lunch: 2 cups celery, IP chocolate drink
Dinner: steak and veggies
Snack: IP restricted item

Thats it! Im never hungry. I also am forcing myself to finish my vegetables. My mouth always feels stinky!

New Englander 03-01-2012 06:11 PM

Reading this late and this IS what I ate: I'll eat this tomorrow too... :)
AM Snack: Double Chocolate Bar
Lunch: Celery and Chocolate Drink
Dinner: Flank Steak (w/ soy sauce garlic and ginger) with sauteed mushrooms
PM Snack: Chocolate drink

le506 03-01-2012 07:17 PM

I don't know if it'll help anyone but I journal my meals daily on my blog in the siggy...

efrikanprincess 03-01-2012 07:38 PM

Awesome thread!! This is what I ate today:

Breakfast: IP cappuccino drink
Snack: IP vanilla nut bar
Lunch: salad (1/2 cup celery, 1/2 cup sautéed green peppers, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup asparagus & mushroom mix) with 2 tbs WF bleu cheese dressing
Dinner: 8oz shrimp in a stir fry with 1 cup spinach & 1 cup asparagus with WF Asian dressing
Snack: IP raspberry jello

Menu for tomorrow:
Breakfast: IP herb & cheese omelet
Snack: IP caramel crunch bar
Lunch: salad (veggies same as above), with WF chipotle ranch dressing
Snack: IP cappuccino drink
Dinner: Big Mac in a bowl recipe with 2 cups cauliflower popcorn

Hockeymom40 03-01-2012 08:16 PM

Breakfast - wildberry shake, coffee
Lunch - broccoli cheese soup with 1 cup puréed cauliflower and 1 cup broccoli
Dinner - flounder, steak, salmon etc with salad made with 2 cups various veggies, wf balsamic with 1 tsp oil and cider vinegar.
Snack - milk chocolate pudding

yoginitnr 03-01-2012 09:32 PM

Love this thread!
B: choc pudding shake
S: 1 cup mix asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower
L: lemon pudding shake, salad with 2oz chicken and salad dressing
D: 4 oz rainbow trout and vanilla pudding shake
S: white choc crisp bar

Momto2cs 03-01-2012 09:54 PM

B-butterscotch pudding w chai tea latte
L-mushroom soup with 1 c mushrooms, 2 c romaine w 1 c cucumber, 1 tsp oil and vinegar
S-simply peanut butter chocolate bar
D-2 4 oz hamburger patties in lettuce wraps with mustard, 1 c asparagus 1 c broccoli

swimcoachmomma 03-01-2012 10:07 PM

B=coffee and flatbread made from tomato basil soup, spices,pinch of baking powder, pinch of salt and some water. Yummo.
L=taco salad (7oz ground elk and bison) lettuce radish and my favorite comfort food(steamed turnip, drained and whipped in food processor with 2pk stevia and a generous shake of cinnamon)
D=I'm in phase two. Steak, steamed broccoli, sautéed onions and shrooms, with a salad on the side.
Snack... Hmm...not sure. Either choc RTD or a bar.

Wow. That is a ton of food. But all yummy.

tenniels 03-01-2012 10:44 PM

B: ready made Vanilla Pudding & coffee with French Vanilla Splenda packet
L: "Soup" (cauliflower & turnip boiled in broth & then blended to make a creamy like soup) and Lemon Pudding
S: Lemon Poppy Seed Bar
D: Baked chicken breast & cauliflower popcorn
S: to be determined, but probably Vanilla pudding again. I really like the Vanilla pudding (ready made).

Today was a kickboxing day, hence having 4 IP foods. I moved my restricted to 1/2 before & 1/2 after KB. Normally I would have my restricted as snack after dinner. Worked well today and will likely switch that on all KB nights.

*Made pancakes for my snack!!!! I used the lemon pudding and egg whites etc. They were really good! I wish I would've had some Walden Farms syrup though. Anyways, yay for stepping outside my box and double ya for 1 carb pancakes!!! (Lemon pudding is only 1g of carbs... I think?)

wuv2bloved 03-01-2012 10:47 PM

B-chocolate soy puffs, 2 cups of coffee, 4 cups of water
L- Vanilla shake with cinnamon, cubed cucumber with Mrs, Dash Rice wine vinegar, olive oil, red pepper flakes, onion flakes and splenda
D- 8oz chicken breast seasoned with Mrs Dash, WF BBQ sauce, popcorn cauliflower
S- Chocolate drink

Momto2cs 03-02-2012 07:34 PM

Wuv
Your pictures are amazing. Great job!!

Momto2cs 03-02-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenniels (Post 4237306)
B: ready made Vanilla Pudding & coffee with French Vanilla Splenda packet
L: "Soup" (cauliflower & turnip boiled in broth & then blended to make a creamy like soup) and Lemon Pudding
S: Lemon Poppy Seed Bar
D: Baked chicken breast & cauliflower popcorn
S: to be determined, but probably Vanilla pudding again. I really like the Vanilla pudding (ready made).

Today was a kickboxing day, hence having 4 IP foods. I moved my restricted to 1/2 before & 1/2 after KB. Normally I would have my restricted as snack after dinner. Worked well today and will likely switch that on all KB nights.

*Made pancakes for my snack!!!! I used the lemon pudding and egg whites etc. They were really good! I wish I would've had some Walden Farms syrup though. Anyways, yay for stepping outside my box and double ya for 1 carb pancakes!!! (Lemon pudding is only 1g of carbs... I think?)

Do you o kickboxing during the day or at night?
I find working out at 6pm works well. I have a bar at around 4 and dinner after.
The days I work out during the day are always harder!

SoonerGal 03-02-2012 08:07 PM

B: IP cereal, decaf coffee w/ 1 oz skim milk and a splash of davinci vanilla syrup

L: IP vanilla RTD, 1cup steamed cauliflower, 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms (sea salt on cauliflower and mushrooms), 3 dill pickle spears, small lettuce salad w/ WF ranch dressing

S: IP Caramel Crunch bar

D: 8oz. grilled shrimp w/ olive oil, 2 cups steamed broccoli (with sea salt), small lettuce salad w/ WF ranch dressing