Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #16  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Good morning everyone,

I really miss this site as it has been a couple of days that I wasn't able to visit since I was so busy.

Weigh-in today: - 2 pounds which brings me to 203!!! God!!! It is official for me to think that I am gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee before reaching onederland!!!

Better luck next week I guess.

Have a good day everybody.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Day 2 for this newbie- went to bed with a headache but woke up fine- fingers crossed the headache stays away! Had trouble sleeping- waking up frequently which is very abnormal for me- anyone else have this trouble? My hubby starts today so I'm curious to see what he thinks if the products. On the agenda today... My 7 year old daughter is presently setting up a manicure station and wants to invite friends over and do nails!! My 5 year old son wants to go ice fishing and sledding (for those of you in warm climates- yes it's true we drive on the lake and catch fish through holes!!). Thanks to everyone for sharing their inspirational WI - way to go!!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 243/197/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey36 View Post
Day 2 for this newbie- went to bed with a headache but woke up fine- fingers crossed the headache stays away! Had trouble sleeping- waking up frequently which is very abnormal for me- anyone else have this trouble? My hubby starts today so I'm curious to see what he thinks if the products. On the agenda today... My 7 year old daughter is presently setting up a manicure station and wants to invite friends over and do nails!! My 5 year old son wants to go ice fishing and sledding (for those of you in warm climates- yes it's true we drive on the lake and catch fish through holes!!). Thanks to everyone for sharing their inspirational WI - way to go!!
I had troubles about the first week or so...then they went away and now I sleep fine...except for the awfully vivid cheat dreams! When I have them, I wake up feeling guilty!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #19  
Kranky Koala

S/C/G: 241/231/150

Good morning IPeeps!

I've been lurking for a week or so...ever since I started IP last Thursday. I had my first weigh in yesterday and am down 6 pounds! That's stunning for me. In the past, even on hCG, I've never shed this much in one week. I'm thrilled!

I appreciate all the recipes, too. I just enjoyed a breakfast sandwich of egg whites and spices on a grilled IP waffle made from the tomato-basil soup. It was SO good! Thanks to the innovators who experiment with the packets.

Wishing you all a great day!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
I second that!!

Wow... I can't believe I am working in a daycare. Its not too bad actually. The babies are easiest to take care of, because as long as they get a bottle, food, and a clean diaper they are good to go. The toddlers on the other hand... I'm surprised the lead teacher hasn't gone crazy! She has to watch 20 toddlers.

I like it though. I leave at the end of the day feeling like I accomplished something. I never felt that before at any of my jobs.

However, I need to recommit myself to IP. I'm falling back into my old habits with my new job as an excuse. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. So, today is a new day 1.
It is a new day. FOrgive yourself. pick yourself up. dust yourself up. and get back in the saddle. we are here for you. GL with the job.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 256/256/120

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone I am starting the exercise thing today. I did Yoga with the Just My Size yoga video with Megan Garcia and it was great! I liked that the Megan is not a twig herself and it is easy for larger women to do. I am going to work up to my Callenetics DVD's in a few weeks. I have not exercised for so long that I need to take this sloooow.I did however miss out on watching the weather and found out when I got to work that they are calling for 6-8 inches of snow today YUCK! I guess we have been very lucky in SE South Dakota this year tho... I made up a batch of hard boiled eggs when I got to work. I love that my work has a full kitchen with all the pots, pans and the whole works

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #22  

Quote:
sounds like a fun day. I also had headaches the first few days. Really push the water and get all of your salt in. Sleep can be weird at first but will get better. At this point I figure I get all of my junk food in my dreams so I dont have to indulge in real life!!! LOL.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM311 View Post
Good morning IPeeps!

I've been lurking for a week or so...ever since I started IP last Thursday. I had my first weigh in yesterday and am down 6 pounds! That's stunning for me. In the past, even on hCG, I've never shed this much in one week. I'm thrilled!

I appreciate all the recipes, too. I just enjoyed a breakfast sandwich of egg whites and spices on a grilled IP waffle made from the tomato-basil soup. It was SO good! Thanks to the innovators who experiment with the packets.

Wishing you all a great day!
do you have the recipe for that "waffle"?? I have a box of tom basil soup that I cannot stomach and my coach no longer lets us swap.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 390/312/220

Height: 6'

I tried the new potato packet last night. Followed the instructions to make mashed potato. I added a little garlic powder and onion powder. It tasted near perfect. I then took it and made a potato pancake by frying it in a no stick pan with some pam. It became a little bland after frying. I think if I added some salt and pepper it would have worked better.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
I second that!!

Wow... I can't believe I am working in a daycare. Its not too bad actually. The babies are easiest to take care of, because as long as they get a bottle, food, and a clean diaper they are good to go. The toddlers on the other hand... I'm surprised the lead teacher hasn't gone crazy! She has to watch 20 toddlers.

I like it though. I leave at the end of the day feeling like I accomplished something. I never felt that before at any of my jobs.

However, I need to recommit myself to IP. I'm falling back into my old habits with my new job as an excuse. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. So, today is a new day 1.
I worked at a daycare when I was close to your age and it was a blast. It is very hard work and you are exhausted but it is worth it. Have a great day and trust that you can do IP and stay OP no matter what you can do this.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 185/145/130

Height: 5'6"

G'morning all! Hey, was there ever a consensus on the jicama? Is it allowed?

Have a lovely Thursday!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #27  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone! How is everyone doing today? Hope you all are well!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #28  

I had my first WI yesterday. I am happy to report that I am down 7lbs. My goal is 15 -20lbs. So I'm very excited and motivated to continue IP.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #29  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Good morning everyone!! WI # 2 yesterday for me, down another 2.4 for a total of 12.6 in just two weeks!! Not bad

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

I really miss this site as it has been a couple of days that I wasn't able to visit since I was so busy.

Weigh-in today: - 2 pounds which brings me to 203!!! God!!! It is official for me to think that I am gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee before reaching onederland!!!

Hang in there. It took me awhile too, but I finally made it yesterday. Actually it was on Monday, but then on Tuesday my scale jumped back up to 201. I knew then my scale was playing a cruel trick on me. Thankfully the last two days I have been solidly back at 199. Your body is just resisting, but it WILL give up the ship soon.

Quote:
Good luck to the both of you. Best diet ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM311 View Post
Good morning IPeeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britne1 View Post
I had my first WI yesterday. I am happy to report that I am down 7lbs. My goal is 15 -20lbs. So I'm very excited and motivated to continue IP.
to both of you.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #30  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

LOL! Agreed . . .

I stepped on the scale early in the morning (after using the facilities, naturally) and weighed 197--my heart stopped. Stepped off, stepped back on, same 197. I took a shower, had some water & my IP . . . naturally, I weighed 203. Really must look away from the scale--onederland is coming soon . . .
Closed Thread