Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 06:27 AM   #151  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimrme1 View Post
Hi everyone!
You are all so inspiring and informative! I can't wait to try out some of the yummy recipes that are posted. Today was my first WI. I lost 9.6 pounds and 6.75 inches. I feel I'm off to a good start and look forward to chatting with everyone.
That is great!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #152  
Started IP Jan 6, 2012

S/C/G: 159/134/125

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodEatsandWine View Post
Congrat's on your ticker! BTW, how are you notified that you get one? By email or by some message when you log-on to this board?

I wouldn't stress the weigh in. You probably had too much water to drink right before going in or something like that.
Thanks for your support. I did not get any notification, however I kept checking my User CP and noticed a "Edit Signature" link. That's where you actually get to put your ticker.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassfedbeef View Post
Where did you order from? (I'm sorry if you've already covered this...I am so far behind in my reading!!!)
I got mine at drugstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassfedbeef View Post
What is angel hair cabbabe? Is it just cabbage you cut really thin? Any tricks for doing this?
I buy the angel hair cabbage at walmart, it is very thinnly shredded.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
You've got this girl!! There's something else out there that will make you happier, and they just gave you the opportunity to find it!

Isn't that funny, the stuff I miss the most is fruit and yogurt. I can't wait for my P3 breakfast!

You are going to have such a blast!! When we went I thought how amazing it was how quickly time flew, because the hotels want you out gambling as much as possible there are no clocks anywhere. Have fun!

And lastly I wanted to repost this in case anyone missed it last night. I know 8 egg whites is a lot, but this is totally my treat for tonight while hubby is enjoying the molten chocolate cake I am making for him.
Thanks for the caramel + cinnamon tip!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I have to share with y'all what I did today. One of my oldest son's friends just got deployed to Afghan at the beginning of Feb. He and his wife are expecting their first child and he will not be home until the baby is 3 months old. They know they are having a girl and have named her Edan (I forgot the middle name). So I knew she would be kinda bummed out since he is away so I told my son to call her to see if she wanted to go have pizza (her favorite) so she said sure. It was buffet night at Pizza hut so she really enjoyed it. I have 2 huge salads and water that was it!! and I was completely satisfied for 2 reason's 1) I knew it helped her out and put a smile on her face not to be alone 2) she asked if I would be a adopted mom to her since she has no family here. How could I say no right? and 3) I stayed OP even though there was all that pizza and breadsticks and cinnamon sticks and.... and.... and..... LOL.

Then we went to Wally World and guess what I bought myself????....A beach crusier BIKE!!!!..YES, I bought myself a BIKE to go riding. I will post pics later. I can't wait til tomorrow after my WI to go riding .......Happy early Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wuv,
That was just great to read!! You will love riding that bike! Happy birthday to you!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #156  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Great job on your WI!
whoot Whoot!
Closed Thread