Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #106  
Started IP Jan 2, 2011

S/C/G: 239/ticker/170

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie333 View Post
I want to start this diet tomorrow and was just wondering what kind of results everyone has had. I'm looking to loose 50-60 pds and need to know if this diet is successful and how fast the weight comes off.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

I am starting my 6th wk and Ihave lost 18lbs. I find the longer your on it the easier it becomes. Good luck!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #107  
Started IP 9/12/2011

S/C/G: 288/184/150

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
Thanks momto2cs. I may let them occupy a corner in my fridge for awhile and try again. I don't think I will ever be able to like the peanut spread. I'm a huge peanut butter fan and it just made me gag. I have to say the chocolate dip I got would be great to dip fruit in on maintenance, and the apple butter would be nice on toast. But those require foods I can't mix with them lol. I'm at a weird stage right now though. I only want to eat vanilla ready made pudding, mango drinks, ready to drink chocolate drink, southwest puffs, and apple cinnamon soy puffs. My taste buds seem to be rejecting everything else (protein & vegetables included. I still eat them of course, just not enjoyably so). I can't even think of much off program that I'd want to eat. Okay that's a lie. I think about toast, fruit, & yogurt a lot. Phase 3 breakfast will be heaven! Sorry I'm babbling. Will keep the WF for now to try at a later date.
I can't stomach the WF peanut butter either, but found a great peanut chicken recipe that tasted like pad thai that used it. It was in the recipe thread and really hit the spot for Thai food.
Closed Thread