Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Check out my new avatar

So glad i was able to get my tattoo today and i LOVE IT!

The girl that did it was super nice and super impressed with my story, i couldn't stop smiling
Old 02-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here because I haven't been feeling well and didn't want to bring my negativity to the group. I am having some side effects that I'm not sure is from the diet or if I'm sick so I am reaching out to see if anyone has had any of the side effects I may be having. I am extremely dizzy, almost faint, headaches, nausea and extremely hungry. I feel like I could pass out while I am sitting down. I have not cheated in my 6 weeks on the program but have been feeling like this for about 10 days. Is this normal? Has anyone else felt this way. Thanks!
first thing I would do is check my blood pressure. My blood pressure is on the low side anyway and with the water I am now trying to drink i really need to watch it. I just became very dizzy a few minutes ago when i stood up so will check my blood pressure now. If it is low I will add sea salt to a glass of water.
I hope you do get to the bottom of this and feel better soon.

But I don't have the nausea with it so not sure if it is lower blood pressure in your case.

Last edited by patns; 02-11-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #18  

Wow Busymom, what an accomplishment! You must feel 1,000 times more healthy. Good for you!
Truthfully I am not a fan of tattoos but do like that one. Is that an actual picture of yours?

Pat

Last edited by patns; 02-11-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Wow Busymom, what an accomplishment! You must feel 1,000 times more healthy. Good for you!
truthfully I am not a fan of tattoos but do like that one. Is that an actual picture of yours.

Pat
Yep, you can see where i had written 100 in the wings. Thank you for liking it
Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Oh, I see that now. It looks like it is part of the pattern on the wings.It is very well done.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #21  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
OMG!!!!...I LOVE IT!!!!....awesome....where did you put it?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OMG!!!!...I LOVE IT!!!!....awesome....where did you put it?
Its on the inside of my wrist so that i can always see it....here's a different picture so you can see better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG026.jpg (14.6 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #23  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Its on the inside of my wrist so that i can always see it....here's a different picture so you can see better.
WOW...LOVE IT!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #24  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here because I haven't been feeling well and didn't want to bring my negativity to the group. I am having some side effects that I'm not sure is from the diet or if I'm sick so I am reaching out to see if anyone has had any of the side effects I may be having. I am extremely dizzy, almost faint, headaches, nausea and extremely hungry. I feel like I could pass out while I am sitting down. I have not cheated in my 6 weeks on the program but have been feeling like this for about 10 days. Is this normal? Has anyone else felt this way. Thanks!
I've been wondering where you were and if you were still on IP. I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. The only symptoms that you have that I can relate to is the dizziness. I had that problem when standing up and I was sure I was going to faint a few times. I would suggest having your blood pressure checked. Are you on any medications for bp? I still get it once in awhile, but much better than it was. You may also need to up your protein level. What does your coach say?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #25  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Check out my new avatar

The girl that did it was super nice and super impressed with my story, i couldn't stop smiling
Wow you did it. Not a tattoo person myself, but good for you!!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Have you been to your Doctor? I would probably go talk to them about it. Do they know about your diet? My BP is much lower than it was when I started (and I never had BP problems, always hovered around 120/80, now I'm more like 100/60). I do know that a hallmark symptom of low BP is nausea along with the dizzyness. Especially if you're on BP meds I would talk to your Dr ASAP.

Quote:
Check out my new avatar

I think it's really cute!! I would never have the nerve to get a tattoo. I love the design and think it would be really cute on a t-shirt or as a car decal too.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Thanks Lisa.

It's just so nice to be surrounded by others who are as committed as I am. After 20 weeks of not eating one thing that isn't on plan, well lets just say this is so second nature now for me.

My mom wonders how I'm going to handle all of that food on our upcoming cruise. What she doesn't get is that for the last almost five months I have been continually surrounded by food I can't eat and I watch others eat it all of the time. I have off limit food right here in my own kitchen as my son and husband aren't on IP. Just tonight my husband brought home some chocolate covered peanuts and raisins for my son and himself to share while watching a movie. Neither of them need to diet, so why should they be denied. Of course it might be much more challenging if I was newer to IP, but like I told her, "getting thinner is way more fun then some food item that will still be there when I get to goal."
I completely agree! It is so nice to be around others that are just as committed! Where is your cruise going to? We have an Alaskan Cruise in June and I am really hoping to be a lot lighter. My husband ordered pizza last night for he and my daughter. That was tough but I ate my shrimp.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
That is so cool! LOVE IT! I was going to treat myself to my first tattoo once I lost the weight on IP. Love yours!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
I completely agree! It is so nice to be around others that are just as committed! Where is your cruise going to? We have an Alaskan Cruise in June and I am really hoping to be a lot lighter. My husband ordered pizza last night for he and my daughter. That was tough but I ate my shrimp.
We went to my husband's uncle's house last night along with my in-laws. Everybody had pizza. It was hard, but I drank my decaf coffee and water, and was very proud of myself afterwards. The uncle's girlfriend said "Oh, I've got hummus & guacamole you can have!" She was shocked when I told her I couldn't have those either. I kept a smile on my face and said "I've got my coffee and I just had dinner at home, so I'm full. Thanks anyways!" I was totally lying, but at least I was able to stick to my guns and not give in to my cravings, which is a lot more than I can say for myself two months ago!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Love the tat busymom!!!! Woot woot!!! So very pritty...just like you! I'm so very happy for you!!!
Closed Thread