Old 02-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 324/316/150

Height: 5'6

I had my first weigh in today. I was nervous because I had chips on Sunday which I'd posted about. I met with a different person, who will now be my. Ouch, and she said they can take part of the blame as they should have helped me prepare for that better. She let me try some chips and they were good. They very much would have satisfied me but I didn't even know about them. She was a lot more helpful than the guy who did my first meeting. The original guy told me about the program, but this coach helped me understand better and was overall more helpful.

Anyway, the good part. I lost 8.6 lbs and 3.5 inches. I was amazed!
shalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 149.6/137/120

Height: 4'10"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinv View Post
Good morning everyone! I had my 5th weigh in yesterday and am down another 1.2 pounds...YAY! Was hoping for a little more, but I will take what I can get. I have been on antibiotics for the last week and I believe it has made me a little constipated, so hopefully I will lose more next week!
I tried the blueberry muffins last night. They were great! Thanks to whoever came up with that recipe..awesome!
Does anyone use alternative vitamins rather than buying the ones from IP? If so, what kind? They are so expensive. The food is already expensive enough without having to get the vitamins also.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!
Way to go!! I get alot of the vitamins at Wal-Mart or Walgreens, just bring your bottles and compare, saves tons of money.
Katiedela9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 157

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slp View Post
My coach told me to try the omelette so I would have some chewable food.
I had to laugh when I read this. I hope your omelette experience is more positive than mine was. Mine was definitely "chewable". Let us know how it goes
Harmothoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #94  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slp View Post
Thanks for telling me about the chili. I am going to try it. So far I like the shakes the best. I have tried the wildberry yogurt & pina colada both were good. I put them in the blender with 7 oz water & ice yummy! Last night I tried the choc pudding it was ok not like regular pudding lol but wasn't bad. My coach told me to try the omelette so I would have some chewable food. I also want to try the cereal pancake recipe too! I agree with staying positive about the food. It is just going to take some time to figure out what agrees with our taste buds. Best of luck to you too.Yes we can do this!!
You know, that's about 70% of the reason the omelet is one of my favorites. A pack I can chew. Go figure.
geminezmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #95  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyr View Post
Weighed in last night. Down 3 pounds and a couple inches too from my waist.

The best part of this diet so far IMO is the way your clothes start feeling better so fast.
It feels great, doesn't it!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #96  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good afternoon everyone! Glad to see everyone is having a great morning so far!!

Weighed myself today...down .6... not bad not bad.. i would rather lose or stay still than gain..

Last night i had an NSV....We had a huge group of people over and it was pizza night so everyone was eating pizza and i didnt have a lick bite or taste..i stayed 100% OP and didnt even feel the need to eat anything while everyone else was eating..

This staying OP is getting a lot easier! And it helps that i never feel hungry anymore. Woohoo
Good job at the NSV...... I'm really finding that eating was ALL in my head! I'm still haveing cravings but when I stop to think about it I realize I'm not hungry I'm just wanting to eat to do somthing!!! It just gets easier and easier to say NO ...... GO US!! ALL OF US!
100poundfreeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatotwo View Post
Only day 7 but definitely have my faves and ones I cannot eat.

Favorites: Rice Cereal ( I either make the "french toast" or bake it with garlic powder, salt and pepper and add it to my salad. I save the powder for a shake later in the day.) Lemon pudding: made the zucchini poppyseed "bread" and fell in love. Peanut crunch bar.

Dislikes: Soups...all of them!
Question??? How do you make the Rice cereal into french toast??
Old 02-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default soups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiedela9 View Post
Question??? How do you make the Rice cereal into french toast??
I love the soups, I put sauteed mushrooms, bok choy, celery, spinach, onion, & zuchinni in them, plus some crushed red pepper. They are very filling. I will say the leek is not as good as the mushroom which is my fav.
mamarix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #99  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Ahh still around, congrats to everyone on your NSV and your WI's!!!!

I am still kicking around but I have been really busy the last several months.
A lot of changes and just plain busy with the little guy and work.
Getting ready to start motorcycle instruction soon, teaching 17 classes this year, so going to be busy there.
But I figure it will be a lot easier now that I am smaller

Finally got my custom motorcycle suit ordered this past week, my reward for IP.
Been on maintenance since Dec. 20 and still maintaining, actually dropped a couple of pounds since I stopped and just float back and forth between those.
I am sure I will drop some more once I get to start walking and riding more often.

I just wanted to say hello, and say keep up the great work, it does work if you keep at it!

The wife is still doing phase 1 but she is getting close to done now too, she is down about 73-75 pounds now.

It's really nice being so much more healthy and smaller together!!! Especially since we just got our new king size bed last week, I love that we have lost over 200 pounds in the past year and then we upgrade to a king size lol.
We both bought new cars this past month, and we have a new daycare for the little guy that he started yesterday.
Like I said I have been busy!!!

Lisa as always keep going strong, Heather it's great to see you back at it, very proud!

Everyone else... stay positive and stay OP.
Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #100  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Ahh still around, congrats to everyone on your NSV and your WI's!!!!

I am still kicking around but I have been really busy the last several months.
A lot of changes and just plain busy with the little guy and work.
Getting ready to start motorcycle instruction soon, teaching 17 classes this year, so going to be busy there.
But I figure it will be a lot easier now that I am smaller

Finally got my custom motorcycle suit ordered this past week, my reward for IP.
Been on maintenance since Dec. 20 and still maintaining, actually dropped a couple of pounds since I stopped and just float back and forth between those.
I am sure I will drop some more once I get to start walking and riding more often.

I just wanted to say hello, and say keep up the great work, it does work if you keep at it!

The wife is still doing phase 1 but she is getting close to done now too, she is down about 73-75 pounds now.

It's really nice being so much more healthy and smaller together!!! Especially since we just got our new king size bed last week, I love that we have lost over 200 pounds in the past year and then we upgrade to a king size lol.
We both bought new cars this past month, and we have a new daycare for the little guy that he started yesterday.
Like I said I have been busy!!!

Lisa as always keep going strong, Heather it's great to see you back at it, very proud!

Everyone else... stay positive and stay OP.
So awesome. This is great to see. I, too, am doing this with DH. We are down like 45 lbs (unofficially).
purple sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #101  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOOHOO!!!!!...awesome to see you around Wayward. You and the wife have done outstanding...over 200lbs as a couple is incredible!!!!...Congrats!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #102  
Started IP July 8th

Thank you Lisa, as always so supportive... oh here is a more recent picture of the little guy:
Old 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #103  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Thank you Lisa, as always so supportive... oh here is a more recent picture of the little guy:
OMG.....Wayward he is SOOOOOO adorable!!!!....now take one holding him I wanna see how much he looks like you!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #104  
Started IP July 8th

Well I would but I haven't shown the wife how to take pictures with the new DSLR yet lol.
Here is one from Christmas but these are almost 2 months old now.
I will get some taken this upcoming weekend and get a more current one up.
Thank you though, he is a little cutie

Kind of scary when you look at the changes in just a few months lol.
Thank you Ideal Protein!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliosmommy View Post
Today was my first weigh in that I haven't lost anything and my coach told me the same thing. She wants me to not go longer than 3.5 hours without protein, and to add one to two hard boiled eggs to fill in that gap. She said at this point it's time to shake things up a bit.
Very cool. I'll have to try the egg...sounds so tasty as an alternative![/QUOTE]
The scale will move again and hopefully this "shake up" will do the trick!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote