Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 149.6/137/120

Height: 4'10"

Had WI #4 last Friday lost 1.4lbs, also gained 1.6lbs of muscle, don't know if that is a good or bad things....
Old 02-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #77  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Smile just saying HI

Just wanted to say a quick Hi and congrats to all the WI sucesses and NSV's today!
I'm feeling good about this week! Last week was a HUGE learning curve for me! I made some awsome foods this weekend and barly missed all the "junk" that superbowl can bring. My husband and daughter snacked on veggies all day with me
Old 02-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default Hi there MKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
Whoo Hoo and getting smaller. Smile. Great job...
Well, I'm back. The hardest part for me was deleting all my little swimmers from my signature. Darn it all anyway, but I know how to do it, and I'm going to put something new up there to show the results!
The hardest part of this diet is maintenance, not the actual losing.
If I can't do it myself starting TODAY, I'm going back to the clinic. I have a new shipment from Nashua right here at work.

Good news on plan working for you!
Mary
Old 02-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #79  
Started IP Jan 2, 2011

S/C/G: 239/ticker/170

Height: 5' 4"

Default Tracker

Do you have to copy and paste your tracker everytime you post? It does not seem to be working for me.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

hello everyone...congrats to all the losses on the thread.

I am having a hard time with it this week I believe it's stress related...work is going to be a bear for the next several days. I'm doing my best.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #81  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
okay Harmothoe... SO many questions for you!

-can you share your soufflé recipe- thinking that might help with the drink flavors I know I'm not going to like
-who makes the syrup you found?
-what is Keto-stix?
They sticks measure your level of ketosis. However you really don't need them. If you follow this plan 100% you will be in ketosis somewhere between the 3rd and 6th day. I can always tell because I have the worst breath, I wake up earlier and with more energy and the cravings and hunger are gone. Ketosis is a beautiful thing and not harmful to your body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiedela9 View Post
Had WI #4 last Friday lost 1.4lbs, also gained 1.6lbs of muscle, don't know if that is a good or bad things....
Building lean muscle and loosing fat is even better than what the scale says. You had an excellent WI!!
Old 02-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #82  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

Hi,
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week on IP. WI #1: 10.4, WI #2: 4.6. so 15 lbs lost so far! Was feeling great, but this weekend was hard. Superbowl, eating out, husband eating crap in front of me. I did really well. I did eat ONE lousy potato chip, but that was it.

I know I need to stop weighing every day. It seems like I haven't been losing this week like I was the first 2. I've even been up a few days. I'm staying on plan, drinking lots of water, no soda, nothing! I think it may be PMS, but do you just have weeks where it seems like it isn't working? (I know I'm CRAZY, but I have been faced with so many temptations, and I just need to know this is working and worth the challenge)

Feeling down, and crazy cause I should be thrilled with 15 lbs in 2 weeks.

Trish
Old 02-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 263/213.5/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default New to IP

Hello everyone. I have been visiting this site and others in my first week, and you guys really are the best. A lot of real advice and 'been there' intuitiveness. I will keep checking in, and let you know how the first wi goes. Can't wait to qualify for a ticker! I love seeing all the losses- what a motivation.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #84  
dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survalia View Post
Egg whites are free, but I would use some common sense. Weigh your veggies raw and your meat uncooked. Kale chips and cauliflower popcorn would count toward your veggie allowance. I just use bullion cubes for broth, but I am sure some would feel they are too high in sodium. I like the taste of salt. I like the WF blueberry spread, the syrup, and the caramel sauce is ok. I use the alfredo sauce, but I usually add cheddar sprinkles and sometimes other spices. The peanut butter is pretty sad, unless you can mix it in with something. Other products I use are vegetarian cheese slices, Land o Lakes cheddar sprinkles, MiO, and herbal teas.
OMG this is the first thing I have seen that represents cheese!!!!! Tell me more!!! what are cheddar sprinkles and where do you get them! My down fall on this program will be the lack of cheese! I love the stuff pretty sure I was a mouse in another life LOL (I don't really believe in that but if I did ) Vegetarian cheese clices are new to me too, where do you find them?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #85  
Started IP 10/6/11

S/C/G: 256/160/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
It is YOUR decision to stand STRONG and KEEPING SAYING NO!!!!!......ONLY you can STOP the cycle. They will continue to do it for the rest of your life!! UNTIL YOU prove them wrong. Perfect example with my EX this weekend, KNOWING FRIED chicken is my MOST FAVORITE food in the world ate it right in front of me and going on and on about how good it was.....Went in ONE EAR and OUT THE OTHER!....he used to do that to me when we were married and I would always give in...NOT THIS TIME....I GOT THIS.....and SO DO YOU....STAND YOUR GROUND with YOURSELF and EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm finding with IP it's easier to say no than any other diet has been for me. Not sure if it's my mindset or the diet itself.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #86  
dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishak View Post
Hi,
I'm in the middle of my 3rd week on IP. WI #1: 10.4, WI #2: 4.6. so 15 lbs lost so far! Was feeling great, but this weekend was hard. Superbowl, eating out, husband eating crap in front of me. I did really well. I did eat ONE lousy potato chip, but that was it.

I know I need to stop weighing every day. It seems like I haven't been losing this week like I was the first 2. I've even been up a few days. I'm staying on plan, drinking lots of water, no soda, nothing! I think it may be PMS, but do you just have weeks where it seems like it isn't working? (I know I'm CRAZY, but I have been faced with so many temptations, and I just need to know this is working and worth the challenge)

Feeling down, and crazy cause I should be thrilled with 15 lbs in 2 weeks.

Trish
Hang in there from everything I have seen and read it's so worth it! YOU just have to stick to it stay 100% OP and this will pay off for us!!! I just know it!
Old 02-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 167/135/120

Height: 5' 3"

Just looked at my bullion, and the second ingredient listed is corn syrup solids, third is sugar. Hmmmm. I believe I will be rethinking this one, although when I was seeing a coach she said it was ok. Anyway, the Land O Lakes sprinkles are found in the spices aisle of the grocery store (I shop at Hy Vee). The label says they also have other flavors -- parmesan & herb, sour cream & onion, white cheddar and ranch. I have not tried any of those. I have used them on veggies, on burgers, eggs, etc. The vegetarian cheese is made by Galaxy Nutritional Foods and I found it in the organic section at the the same HyVee. Made from soy. It does have 2.5 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein and 40 calories, so I keep it to occasional use and/or subtract it from my protein allowance.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #88  
Started IP 02/01/2012

S/C/G: 179.6/156.4/145

Height: 5'4

So im waiting and waiting for this "ketosis" to happen....Im on day 6 and i dont feel too much different. Weigh in 1 is tommorow and im excited....is there definate signs for everybody for this ketosis or is everybody different? you have to go into this state to lose the weight right?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #89  

Quote:
Originally Posted by janniegoingdown View Post
Do you have to copy and paste your tracker everytime you post? It does not seem to be working for me.
when you have enough posts or days on the boards you will be able to add a signature. you can put your ticker in your signature and it will show on every post.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealme View Post
So im waiting and waiting for this "ketosis" to happen....Im on day 6 and i dont feel too much different. Weigh in 1 is tommorow and im excited....is there definate signs for everybody for this ketosis or is everybody different? you have to go into this state to lose the weight right?
I never really noticed that I was/am in ketosis, but if you follow the plan you will be.
Closed Thread