Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Default not wanting to eat anything

I am toward the end of week 3 and I have no desire to eat anything. The thought of food makes me sick to my stomach. I make myself eat I just wanted to know if anyone else feels this way. I also am loosing alot of inches however my upper arms do not seem to want to drop the inches any suggestions?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'1"

I had my weigh in this AM and am down 2.2 pounds! This is the first time I have had a loss over 1 1/2 pounds and I was excited!!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #33  
Started IP 10/6/11

S/C/G: 256/160/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyjo View Post
I am toward the end of week 3 and I have no desire to eat anything. The thought of food makes me sick to my stomach. I make myself eat I just wanted to know if anyone else feels this way. I also am loosing alot of inches however my upper arms do not seem to want to drop the inches any suggestions?
I have also been through this. Just hang in there, your appetite will improve. Trying to eat a variety of veggies etc helped me to not get so sick of everything. Also my upper arms are very slow in dropping inches as well. Not sure of the reason for that. I guess we just have to give it time as well.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

My coach said upper arms were usually the last to thin out. I guess this gives us time to build a little muscle so we are not so droopy! I made a delicious soup last night from my veggies and chicken broth, then blended it so it was creamy...yummy!
I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #35  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Default newbie to IP

Hi all, just wanted to say hello I am new to the IP program today is Day 1. I am so excited to see all of the success and motivation on this website!! Keep up the great work everyone we can do this!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #36  
slp

Hi,This is my 1st day on IP too! Is rotisserie chicken allowed(remove skin of course).
Old 02-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 390/312/220

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
heres a question for everybody? What are your staple "not IP" products. I don't have anything WadlenFarms or really anything 0/0/0 so if it isn't IP or isn't a vegetable I haven't had it. I'd like to do a shopping trip with everyones suggestions....
Ok out of the WF products I think their pancake syrup is quite good. So is their creamy bacon salad dressing. I can't do their ketchup so I switched to the Heinz 1 carb per serving ketchup.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

slp- yes to the chicken

BIG WELCOME to you and Kelly- I'm on day 5 and it isn't that bad!
so a forum search for Cauliflower Popcorn and Kale Chips, those have been my favorite discoveries so far
Old 02-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #39  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Well I'm with those that say 100% OP and gain! WI was +0.2 this morning and how SUPER frustrating when I was OP all weekend!!!!!! I just wanted something to show for all my resisting efforts this weekend at a big family get together. Grrrrr oh well here's hoping for the woosh next week, guess my body is saying "not so fast missy" have a good week everyone!!
Don't feel too bad as I have the same issue this week. As always 100 percent and I'm up this week at 0 .6. It happens, just have to hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slp View Post
Hi,This is my 1st day on IP too! Is rotisserie chicken allowed(remove skin of course).
I eat it just making sure all skin is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurge View Post
Ok out of the WF products I think their pancake syrup is quite good. So is their creamy bacon salad dressing. I can't do their ketchup so I switched to the Heinz 1 carb per serving ketchup.
I like their honey mustard dressing. Going to buy the peanut butter today. Not expecting much, but still some on a celery stick sounds good.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Salmongirl and Goldenrod. I am looking forward to the arms to be smaller. Everyone have a great day.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 246/238

Height: 5'4

Talking Hi! another newbie :)

I love reading all the posts - very motivating!!

I've got my second weigh in this Wednesday. Finding this surprisingly easy and I am feeling soooooo much better after cutting the carbs and sugar - WOW! I didn't realise how sluggish I was feeling. Also developing a taste for lots of new veggies which I never tried before. The IP foods are okay - I now pretty much know my favs and am sticking to them. Mrs. Dash is a big help too!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Oh, and I am 9lbs down already!!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #42  

Quote:
slp- yes to the chicken

so a forum search for Cauliflower Popcorn and Kale Chips, those have been my favorite discoveries so far
Thank you le506!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alytux View Post
I love reading all the posts - very motivating!!

I've got my second weigh in this Wednesday. Finding this surprisingly easy and I am feeling soooooo much better after cutting the carbs and sugar - WOW! I didn't realise how sluggish I was feeling. Also developing a taste for lots of new veggies which I never tried before. The IP foods are okay - I now pretty much know my favs and am sticking to them. Mrs. Dash is a big help too!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Oh, and I am 9lbs down already!!

Congrats on 9lbs down already!! How are you liking the food?
Old 02-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 324/316/150

Height: 5'6

I feel horrible. I caved yesterday and had chips. Tomorrow is my first week and weigh in.

Last edited by shalista; 02-06-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #45  
slp

Quote:
slp- yes to the chicken

Thanks for the answer on the chicken. Good to hear that it hasn't been that bad too! I've been hearing the first week is the hardest. I haven't felt any different yet but the day is young lol. I am a big carb addict so I expect to go through some kind of withdrawal soon. The cauliflower popcorn & kale chips sound interesting I will definately google that. Thanks!
Closed Thread