Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #31  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
My understanding is that even if it is zero/zero/zero, one still has to be cautious on account of the fact that a product still can have some carb in it but if it is below a certain level, the carb (or sugar as it may be) need not be mentioned.

This would be a concern if one were having multiple servings of a zero/zero/zero product in one day.

Also, I find I have to be pretty cautious with the Walden Farm Products because of their sucralose content. Stevia on the other hand does not bother me at all.

Annik
I really thought that was the main point I was trying to make in that post, perhaps it wasn't clear enough.
I also hoped to get the people asking about flavored teas, yet giving no nutritional information to hopefully be able to look at their labels and figure it out for themselves, as it can be really nice to feel yourself empowered enough to decide things for one's self.
MntRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
For those asking if flavored teas and fruit teas are allowed, check the nutrition label and the ingredient list. Is it zero carbs, fat and calories?
The 0/0/0 is carbs, fats and sugar, not calories.

That's why egg whites would fit into that category.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote