The Maintainers. Vol. 4

You're on Page 36 of 36
Go to
  • New England..You are two pounds from goal! You are so close!!!!!! I agree..go for the excellent chocolate..not hershey's.

Cap: You have had a busy week with all of those birthdays. I am sure you skills at maintenance were very much tested with all of those celebrations.

Jennydoodle: Thanks for the review of the products. A 3 pound gain is not bad at all for being on a cruise. Hope they disappear quickly.

Darby and Momto2cs, I like wine also..I don't seem to gain weight with it..but also need to stop at one glass..

My last weekend of freedom and then back to work. I am at the low end of my range..and am adding more oil and avocado to my diet.
    I found Viji's Indian food in Vancouver and ordered the cookbook. We are experimenting today!
  • Quote: New England..You are two pounds from goal! You are so close!!!!!! I agree..go for the excellent chocolate..not hershey's.

Cap: You have had a busy week with all of those birthdays. I am sure you skills at maintenance were very much tested with all of those celebrations.

Jennydoodle: Thanks for the review of the products. A 3 pound gain is not bad at all for being on a cruise. Hope they disappear quickly.

Darby and Momto2cs, I like wine also..I don't seem to gain weight with it..but also need to stop at one glass..

My last weekend of freedom and then back to work. I am at the low end of my range..and am adding more oil and avocado to my diet.
    I found Viji's Indian food in Vancouver and ordered the cookbook. We are experimenting today!

yes, that one glass thing is not something I have mastered...so the multiple lead to bad food choices.
  • Hi ladies, I noticed y'all are over 500 post so I started a Vol 5 for y'all before this one is closed without notice with no where for y'all to post

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...s-vol-5-a.html