Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 197/177/130

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone. I'm still hanging strong with the diet, no slip ups yet. I am having alot of fun finding new veggies to eat. My loss has slowed down alot to just a pound or so a week. That kinda bums me out, but I just keep sticking and hoping it will pick up soon.

Hope you all have a very good day!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday! Prednisone is working! I actually smelled the coffee this morning and could really taste the peanut butter in the soy puffs!

Appetite is under control so far. Drinking Lots of water and tea. Have a great OP weekend!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #18  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Default cold medicine????

Woke up this moring and I'm down another pound!! I have lost 8 pounds in 9 days! Super excited about that!

On the flip side I think I'm getting sick killer sore throat today!! Can we take anything? Are sugar free cough drops okay? I don't normally do a whole lot for a cold I let them run theri corse but I'm diabetic and have always just needed my sugar free cough drops and lots of fluid!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #19  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
Happy Friday! Prednisone is working! I actually smelled the coffee this morning and could really taste the peanut butter in the soy puffs!

Appetite is under control so far. Drinking Lots of water and tea. Have a great OP weekend!
So glad you are feeling better and have your smeller back
Old 02-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #20  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone!

Congrats on all of the successes... it's a nice to read first thing in the morning.

Today was my 4th weigh in since being back OP and I am down 3 lbs. I haven't had a 3 lb loss in a long time so it is very appreciated.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #21  
Started IP 9/12/2011

S/C/G: 288/184/150

Height: 5' 1"

Anyone have a favorite OP meal they like to get at Weber Grill?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100poundfreeway View Post
Woke up this moring and I'm down another pound!! I have lost 8 pounds in 9 days! Super excited about that!

On the flip side I think I'm getting sick killer sore throat today!! Can we take anything? Are sugar free cough drops okay? I don't normally do a whole lot for a cold I let them run theri corse but I'm diabetic and have always just needed my sugar free cough drops and lots of fluid!!!
Go to the pharmacy and ask for cold meds that are good for diabetics. Some of the sugar free cough drops have 3 carbs...but if you have a cold...it's either or and how desperate you are. LOTS OF TEA though! (herbal) Feel better! :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
Good morning everyone!

Congrats on all of the successes... it's a nice to read first thing in the morning.

Today was my 4th weigh in since being back OP and I am down 3 lbs. I haven't had a 3 lb loss in a long time so it is very appreciated.
Way to go Sara!

Last edited by Ishbel; 02-03-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #23  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

Way to go Sara!

thank you very much!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 239.4/ticker/140ish

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Exclamation

I just found out that there might be a shooting at my old high school. My sister is still going to school there, so I'm concerned. I just never thought we would have such a threat from gang violence in this small community, however, the gang is actually from Cedar Rapids. I am like, freaked out.

A shooting...at my school!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 256/256/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Good morning! I am up early because my husband got called into the hospital and I couldn't fall back to sleep. Is anyone else having trouble sleeping on this diet?
Well friday is here again and there is fresh powder on the ski hill so I guess I will be driving kids skiing today! Fun stuff! Next year it WILL be me ack on the slopes! I will probably check back in later but I hope everyone has a great day.
I do. It seems like I can only sleep for 6 hours now. I do wake up and feel good and do not get as tired during the day but I know I need 7-8 hrs a night or by the weekend I crash. I am the person who likes to go to bed around 9:30 and get up at 5:00 every day even weekends. I feel my whole day is screwed up if I don't. I have been taking melatonin every night with my snack to make sure I am getting my sleep. I think I take 12 mg now but start with 2mg or 3mg and go from there. It has been helping. I fall asleep a LOT faster.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
I just found out that there might be a shooting at my old high school. My sister is still going to school there, so I'm concerned. I just never thought we would have such a threat from gang violence in this small community, however, the gang is actually from Cedar Rapids. I am like, freaked out.

Have you heard from your sister? Hope everyone is ok!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #27  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Oh wow! I would be FREAKINGGGGGGGGG OUT. Hope all is well [as well as it can be with a shooting... :/]
Old 02-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

YIKES! Very scary. I remember the whole Columbine situation here in Colorado and that was traumatic. It is very personal, and scary. Hope things are ok there!

We have a snow day today! First time all year the government offices are closed due to snow here in Colorado. I am happy to be able to be home with my two kids, giving them lots of love. Have my plan for meals and staying OP all day!

Have a great day all!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #29  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Praying for your sister and family now!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

Scarey! :/ Hope everything is ok!
Closed Thread