3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #76
let's do this!

S/C/G: 227/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Today was my first wi. I lost 7.5 lb(3.5 fat) and 2.5 in. I am very excited but also a little worried that I might not be able to keep losing at this pace.
Congrats on the loss!!!!!! going my first WI is tomorrow, but going by other members here, the first 2 weeks are nice losses, then the 3rd week it slow a little

Keeping up the awesome work!

Cheers/S....
Old 01-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mama View Post
A big WooHoo for all the great weigh-ins today! I had one too - lost 7.2lbs in my first week. I could not be happier! Thanks so much for all the great info you guys share on a daily basis. It has been a ton of help.
Congratulations
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #78

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
I don't see how edamame would fit

A 155 g serving has 8g fat, 17 g protein and 16 g carbs for 190 calories...

It doesn't seem like it would be a veggie or a meat. I could possibly see using it as a restricted item, but I expect most ip coaches would say no.

Last year when I started ip the consensus was no edamame.
It would be way too many carbs to count as a veggie. I love edamame, but my coach says, "No." To me it would be more of a protein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdspirited View Post
Feeling really gassy the last few days. Sorry to be so explicit but I feel like a big balloon. The past two weeks I have been stalled on the weight loss. One day I am down 2 lbs the next day I am back up the same two pounds. Its been so bizzare but on top of that I have this problem. Feel bloated. TOM is nowhere in sight. Have other people experienced this before
Sounds like you might need to up your water amount a bit. Are you constipated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Today was my first wi. I lost 7.5 lb(3.5 fat) and 2.5 in. I am very excited but also a little worried that I might not be able to keep losing at this pace.
The first two weeks are always your highest weight loss. The 3rd and possibly the 4th week can be kind of low and after that you will probably fall into a pattern of an average weight loss. On IP the average is around 3 to 4 pounds per week. I average about 3 pounds per week.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #79
Jag23

S/C/G: 177 Goal weight 140

Height: 5"1"

Hello everyone,I am so glad you are here. I look forward to all your messages,laugh a little and worry a little...........You are all my support and I love it. When I leave for Mexico on the 10th for 3 weeks,Boy am I gonna miss everyone!
Today was my WI.............In 25 days,I am down 15lbs and have lost 19.5 lbs of FAT!!!!!!!! My coach didn't add up my total inches lost,but my cloths are certainly telling me,I did..... My coach was so excited,she said"Your doing everything right" I floated out the door.........Ok now onto week 5........I want to get my tracker,but not sure how.......Homework I guess........
Old 01-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #80

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingereverywhere View Post
Good morning all! Another 3.8 lbs couldn't take the heat this week This was WI 3 so I'm preparing myself to see smaller numbers soon, but I'm very very happy with this!
Somehow this made me laugh, I got this image of pound blocks of butter running for the hills while dodging bullets!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #81

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengurl71 View Post
Hello Ipeeps! I have my fifth weigh in tomorrow. I have been experiencing some dizziness yesterday and today. Does anyone know what causes that and the remedy? Is it blood pressure? sodium? I tried eating some extra salt to see if that helped.

Any advice would be welcomed Thanks! Alicia
Perhaps you should check your blood pressure. Mine is on the low side anyway and when I started the program I was really guzzling the water. My blood pressure went pretty low and I had to cut back a bit on the water.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #82

S/C/G: 185/145/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Somehow this made me laugh, I got this image of pound blocks of butter running for the hills while dodging bullets!
Haha! That's me shooting soy puffs and cauliflower pellets at them
Old 01-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #83

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengurl71 View Post
Hello Ipeeps! I have my fifth weigh in tomorrow. I have been experiencing some dizziness yesterday and today. Does anyone know what causes that and the remedy? Is it blood pressure? sodium? I tried eating some extra salt to see if that helped.

Any advice would be welcomed Thanks! Alicia
Hi, I get dizziness more often than not...even though it could be totally non-diet related (gross but ear issues...) Anywho my coach said to spread my salt intake throughout the day. (As opposed to having it with one meal and that's it...) Good luck.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #84

S/C/G: 293/274.6/140

Height: 5'2

congratulations on everyone's losses! It is always motivating to see the losses
Old 01-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #85

S/C/G: 185/163/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
HERE IT IS.......

Cauliflower Bread Sticks

Enjoy
I would love to try these but was hoping someone can help with the following questions? TIA.

Is this counted as 2 cups of veggies?

Does the parchment paper keep veggies from caramelizing? I have had no luck baking veggies as they always become brown.

Do they store well?

Thanks!!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #86

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I made the bread with 1 cup cauliflower and 1 egg
My dh and I split it
I counted the veggies, but not the egg as my dinner protein was only 6 oz

It was bread like, I don't think it would store well as it was thin and a little soft
I likes it w a little wf tomato basil sauce
Old 01-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #87

S/C/G: 243/139/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
These guys were in there at a table by the window and were just staring him down and then they were looking straight at him the whole time just like DYING laughing and like pointing and stuff.....
Something like that happened to me once when I was going through a salad bar. A group of guys at a nearby table began making comments to each other about everything I was choosing, loud enough that I could hear, and having quite a laugh at my expense. I briefly thought about grabbing a bowl of hot soup, then "accidently" tripping on them, but thought better of it. Some people are just jerks and not worth wasting our precious time on. Keep a positive attitude and continue to be supportive of your husband. That means so much more than any momentary rudeness on someone else's part.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #88

S/C/G: 243/139/140

Height: 5'5"

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for the encouraging and helpful posts here. I find that I'm being challenged to be a bit more adventurous with food. Because of you I bought two vegetables today that I have never tried before. Listening to people rave about turnip fries and kale chips, I feel that I have to see what all the fuss is about!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #89

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Thanks for the responses to my query this morning. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Unfortunately, I'm having a tremendously bad TOM...I got it ALL, crampy cranky, achy, bloaty etc etc...it's been a while since I've had them all. I usually find my PMS is in cycles itself...some months I'm one of those and only once every few (4-6) do I get all of them :/.

Sorry for the TMI...just kinda whiny. I already had a bath so I think I'm going to bed....maybe I can find someone to rub my back. Looking forward to a better and brighter day tomorrow.

Later skaters! Ciao! Toodles! Au Revoir! Beannacht! Arrivederci!

Started IP - 19 Apr 11 - Hit Goal -18 Apr 12 Maintenance - 17 May 12
All about baby mode: Sept 2013-Dec 2014
Pregnant weight gone May 2015!
Photo/Stats Album: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html
Old 01-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #90

S/C/G: 250/235/180

Post Starting again

Had my WI today +1. However, have not been doing IP for about 2 weeks. Starting again tomorrow using alternative products from my IP coach. My total loss so far is 15+ pds and a total 12 1/2 inches for the 4 weeks on IP. I'm looking forward to starting again.
Closed Thread