Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #76  

Default Protidiet products

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Yes those two products are correct! Since ProtiDiet products are generally 15 g protein per serving, I make sure I get 4 packets a day so that I'm over the 100 g protein daily. The RTD from Costco has 30 g so that's a great breakfast, holds you over until lunch!
So are people having success with the protidiet products from proteinwell? I'm starting my second month on Ip and down 13 lbs but I'd like to find a cheaper product to use.
anneteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 157

Height: 5'4"

Someone mentioned a rogue IP clinic selling over the internet... there are people selling IP on Ebay. Perhaps someone has an Ebay seller they trust?
Harmothoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #78  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

I just want to share with you about a product I bought and I am seriously falling in love with this brand It is called ISO sensation 93, I bought the brazilian coffee flavour over the weekend, and all I can say is YUM! DELICIOUS!

From this brand I tried the strawberry flavour and the banana one, and both of them are so yummy! Not only the taste is good, but the texture is amazing, they mix so well, moreover, I tried them into waffles and pancakes and they were a hit!

Each scoop has 30g of protein, so half a scoop could count as 1 portion of protein (as some of IP products have 15g of protein per packet), so the jar goes a loooooooong way!

Hope you'll enjoy it as much I do
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I was the one who mentioned the "rogue" IP clinic. It was posted on here and everyone said they wouldn't get away with selling things like that for long. I thought so too and ordered a lot of the potassium/calcium supplement because it is hard to match the IP one. I also ordered crispy cereal because it works so well in some recipes. Turns out the clinic was in New Jersey. I got the stuff fine but they were obviously shut off from doing that again as expected because the contact info doesn't work anymore.

My biggest issue with the IP clinics is how far away they are from me. I went in the summer but my work schedule is so busy I couldn't continue to take the time to get there and back.

I finally got the order from Nashua.

In the end the products came to $94, the shipping came to $34 and the duty came to $13.16. The duty was exactly the same as I had to pay for the other parcel I got the other day. That was worth about $100 too.

What is annoying with ordering from the US was that the $$$ was at par when I ordered and they still only counted the Canadian $$$ as $.93.

I will see how I like the products, there were some different kinds of puddings and snacks. I got chili lime soy puffs which sound interesting.
But my main reason for ordering US was to get the cappuccino drink that I am going to have for breakfast!

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneteacher View Post
So are people having success with the protidiet products from proteinwell? I'm starting my second month on Ip and down 13 lbs but I'd like to find a cheaper product to use.
I go for my weigh in tomorrow, this will be the first one where I have been 100% Proteinwell products, however, it is also the week before TOM which is never good for me. I will post my results tomorrow evening.
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

[QUOTE=sandralosingweight;4215557]Hello everyone,

I just want to share with you about a product I bought and I am seriously falling in love with this brand It is called ISO sensation 93, I bought the brazilian coffee flavour over the weekend, and all I can say is YUM! DELICIOUS!
[QUOTE]

Hi Sandra
Where did you purchase the ISO sentation 93 products?
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #82  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

[QUOTE=thin4me;4216089][QUOTE=sandralosingweight;4215557]Hello everyone,

Quote:

Hi Sandra
Where did you purchase the ISO sentation 93 products?

At Popeyes: www.popeyescanada.com
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #83  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm not sure if this is an active thread as I'm pretty new, but I was excited to go to Walmart today in Ontario and find a bar from ISO FEMME 4.5g fat, 13g carb, 15g protein, 140 cal -- closest bar I could find to the IP ones and only $1.50 on sale -- reg $2.50 but better than $4 a bar. Yum! Chocolate Decadent Almond Delight
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 180/141.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Iso femme bar

I JUST found those bars yesterday!! I was also very thrilled with the numbers...but I paid 40$ for a box of 15. I'm still happy with the bars AND it is cheaper than IP, so yay!!
Im escaping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #85  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im escaping View Post
I JUST found those bars yesterday!! I was also very thrilled with the numbers...but I paid 40$ for a box of 15. I'm still happy with the bars AND it is cheaper than IP, so yay!!
Where did you find them? I got them on sale (the last 2 in the box) and I'm worried they were on sale to get rid of them. I'll go next week to see if Walmart "restocked" the box. Was it at Walmart too, or a diff store?
Old 08-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 180/141.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Where did you find them? I got them on sale (the last 2 in the box) and I'm worried they were on sale to get rid of them. I'll go next week to see if Walmart "restocked" the box. Was it at Walmart too, or a diff store?
Hi, I found mine at shoppers drug mart. They didn't have any individual bars to try, just the box. But my thinking was that for the 150 calories versus WAY more in every other bar, I would make myself like them. And really they're pretty good. If I come across any other treasures I will post in this thread...pretty easy for info to get lost in all these threads!
Im escaping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #87  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im escaping View Post
Hi, I found mine at shoppers drug mart. They didn't have any individual bars to try, just the box. But my thinking was that for the 150 calories versus WAY more in every other bar, I would make myself like them. And really they're pretty good. If I come across any other treasures I will post in this thread...pretty easy for info to get lost in all these threads!
I found a treasure! "The Simply Bar" 150 cal. 3.5gfat, 10 g carb - 4 g fibre (=6grams carbs? Is that right?0 3g sugar

I'm almost thinking with those numbers that makes this a non-restricted?! I'll ask on the daily chat. They're not chocolate/gooey but more a crisp bar (like a rice crispy one) in cocoa coffee and lemon coconut. Not as good as my Caramel Nut Bar from IP but if it's non-restricted and cheaper...I'm in!
Old 08-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #88  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is an active thread as I'm pretty new, but I was excited to go to Walmart today in Ontario and find a bar from ISO FEMME 4.5g fat, 13g carb, 15g protein, 140 cal -- closest bar I could find to the IP ones and only $1.50 on sale -- reg $2.50 but better than $4 a bar. Yum! Chocolate Decadent Almond Delight
ITA. Those Iso Femme bars are quite good, and definitely fit the IP nutritional requirements. I've been able to buy them as singles at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I can also buy Oh Yeah! bars there, the smaller size which has 15 gms protein/bar. It also fits within the nutritional guidelines, and imo makes a suitable alternative bar.

Quote:
I found a treasure! "The Simply Bar" 150 cal. 3.5gfat, 10 g carb - 4 g fibre (=6grams carbs? Is that right?0 3g sugar

I'm almost thinking with those numbers that makes this a non-restricted?! I'll ask on the daily chat. They're not chocolate/gooey but more a crisp bar (like a rice crispy one) in cocoa coffee and lemon coconut. Not as good as my Caramel Nut Bar from IP but if it's non-restricted and cheaper...I'm in!
I've been using The Simply Bar on and off for 4 months now, and ITA that they are a great option for us. They are also gluten free. As far as I'm aware it would be fine to consider them non-restricted. I love the lemon coconut bar. I think some of the flavors are a little higher in sugar, so you just have to double-check the nutritional labels and ingredients, etc. I'm able to buy these as singles (or order a box on special order) at my local Bulk Barn.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #89  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
They sell the Iso Femme bar at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. Also the Oh Yeah! bar, which is also a suitable alternative. I believe they're currently charging $39.99 for a box of the Iso Femme - I didn't check the price for an entire box of Oh Yeah! But both seem to be regularly stocked at Shoppers Drug Mart, in the aisle with protein shakes, sugar replacements, and meal replacement shakes/bars etc. I recently also bought a couple of 'Supreme Protein' bars at Shoppers Drug Mart, which are also quite suitable for us. Nice to know there are a few good options so readily available.

Last edited by evepet; 08-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #90  
Diane on track July 2014

I did some online shopping and have a "sample pack" of The Simply Bar on the way-- 2 of each flavour = 12 bars for $24.00. Sadly there was $16 shipping but that equals what I pay for 10 of the IP so I'll pay the shipping this once to see if I like the bars so I know what flavours to order. They have a buy 5 boxes get one free deal, so if I love 'em as much as the IP ones, it may be worth the price (not that anyone should have 75 yummy bars in the house at one time! Sheesh! I'd be like that "Extreme Shopper" show!