Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 11:56 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
Thanks Wuv for restarting this thread! It's wonderful! Congratulations on your continued success... you are an inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Both charms sound great!

I was concerned about the place for the tattoo as i work in a very professional environment but i don't meet clients or if/when i do, i can just put a sweater (which i have on most of the time as its always freezing here). But i couldn't think of anywhere else that would be in my face as a reminder. What are yours?

I always also wanted to get one on my lower back but with the whole loose skin issues and possible surgery...i figured i'll wait on that one, lol.
I love the charm idea! I am a tattoo girl. I just got my lower leg done with our (me/hubby/4 kids) birth month flowers.

mompattie - you sound like one incredible woman and Mom! You have the strength that some of us pray for! God bless you and your family!

Ishbel - this really does feel like 'home'!

Thanks everyone for sharing! Good night!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tatt.jpg (25.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #107  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by meant2b View Post
Thanks Wuv for restarting this thread! It's wonderful! Congratulations on your continued success... you are an inspiration!

I love the charm idea! I am a tattoo girl. I just got my lower leg done with our (me/hubby/4 kids) birth month flowers.

mompattie - you sound like one incredible woman and Mom! You have the strength that some of us pray for! God bless you and your family!

Ishbel - this really does feel like 'home'!

Thanks everyone for sharing! Good night!
WOW....TOTALLY LOVE THAT!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #108  

Hello! First of all I thought the daily thread was just not for me becease of all the whinning! So glad to see I was not too far off in my thinking.. I work around restarant quality pasteries and desserts all day but am not at all tempted by them as I am paying good money to be a part of IP for ME!! Congrats to all of us for staying 100% OP!

I found a little pink vintage purse/clutch that I promised myself I could buy after I lost 10 lbs, well I happened to be by that store today so I stopped and bought my clutch even though I'm not at 10lbs yet, that's how I cheat
Old 01-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 200/158/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
UMMMMM...no disrespect here but I have been on the program now for 38 weeks, and have had no problems. I am doing great, thanks for your concern
I have 2 cups of cucumbers for my snack into lunch everyday and have no problems either.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=licaba;4189007]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post

Hi there... this peaked my interest because while I have only been on IP for 3 weeks I have a weeks vacation the first week of March (Texas). I soooo do not want to cheat so I was wondering if I should 'phase off'? Right now I feel like I could get through the week and stay on plan, but there will be a lot of eating out. What do you (or anyone else) think? thanks for any info
The only reason I phased off is because I went out of the country and was going to an all inclusive resort. I would not have had room in my luggage to carry all the food I would have needed and I didn't want to take any chances at customs and losing what I have paid a good deal of money for.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by licaba View Post
Hi there... this peaked my interest because while I have only been on IP for 3 weeks I have a weeks vacation the first week of March (Texas). I soooo do not want to cheat so I was wondering if I should 'phase off'? Right now I feel like I could get through the week and stay on plan, but there will be a lot of eating out. What do you (or anyone else) think? thanks for any info
Hey Licaba, I have a trip to Mexico at the beginning of March, I'm doing a mini phase off just like Jennydoodle. With all the planning and extra work I'm doing towards getting back on the wagon I'm going to be fine (made a poster for the bathroom/enlist boot kicking abilities from friends etc etc). Check out her vacation thread! Search "vacation long post".

Last edited by Ishbel; 01-26-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Day 14 and feeling good. I have had a little trouble sleeping but I can live with that. I made the kale chips too last night and my whole family loved them. I am really beginning to see that this could be a way of life and not just a diet. I guess I am in for the long haul!

Have a good day and stay warm. I guess not everyone lives in a cold climate but Idaho is still chilled by winter...only dreaming of gardens!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Good morning everyone! Day 14 and feeling good. I have had a little trouble sleeping but I can live with that. I made the kale chips too last night and my whole family loved them. I am really beginning to see that this could be a way of life and not just a diet. I guess I am in for the long haul!

Have a good day and stay warm. I guess not everyone lives in a cold climate but Idaho is still chilled by winter...only dreaming of gardens!
Hi! Just a word of caution...be careful not to overeat the kale chips..I didn't think it would matter and I was eating a plateful...then I began "measuring" my portion precooked and it was drastically different from what I was "eyeing"...And because I was eating Kale chips everyday when I began eating the right portions my weight started to come off quicker...
Old 01-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #114  
Started IP 1/1/2012

S/C/G: 368.8/314.8/150

Good moring everyone! Feeling positive today and looking forward to continueing on my journey on this program. Good luck to everyone today and stay 100% OP.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meant2b View Post
OMG that is awsome, love it! So i remembered that a girl in another department has a tattoo on her wrist (it says LOVE) so i just went and asked her if anyone ever said anything about it and she said nope! So that makes me feel better

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry1672 View Post
I have 2 cups of cucumbers for my snack into lunch everyday and have no problems either.
Regardless what i eat...i get the big C bigtime all the time...i take 4 floralax, 4 probiotics a day and sometimes i add 2 novalax and i still barely go...

UGh still stuck at 201lbs on my scale (with clothes on) so i doubt i'll make it to onederland this week but hey, no biggie, i will the following week and if not, the week after...i'll get there eventually...

We're supposed to get very crappy weather overnight (did you see that sandra?)...around 10cm of snow overnight followed by freezing rain in the morning and then more snow...yay!

Hope you all have a great day
Old 01-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Good morning everyone!

Today is week 2 of IP and I feel great! My clothes are fitting a TON better, and according to my scale, I am down 16 lbs. I have my official weigh in tonight. Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #117  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning everyone! Loving this new thread Wuv. The daily chat was making me want to reach through the computer and give some heads a shake. I had an overnight visit with my mom in the city and with a little etra planning and packets I was amazed at how easy it was to stay OP when eating out. I still don't understand when people say that I'm going to gain all the weight back when I reach goal. If I can change how I'm eating now, why can't I just continue making the good food choices later. i"m so determined that I can do this. There's no going back for me. HAGD everybody!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:16 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hey Licaba, I have a trip to Mexico at the beginning of March, I'm doing a mini phase off just like Jennydoodle. With all the planning and extra work I'm doing towards getting back on the wagon I'm going to be fine (made a poster for the bathroom/enlist boot kicking abilities from friends etc etc). Check out her vacation thread! Search "vacation long post".
Hey Ishbel, did you get my PM? I wanted to make sure I answered all your questions.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hey Ishbel, did you get my PM? I wanted to make sure I answered all your questions.
Hey Hey Molly,

Yup I did, I thought I responded back...sorry! :/ Thank you for your advice and support. Your experience has really helped me 'calm' down a bit.

I'm taking some stuff with me to help me stay on track (even though I'll be in phase 4 during the trip) and I'm prepared to gain during my vacation AND get it back off when I'm back just like you and Jennydoodle!

Vacations are 'life' and I don't think my life is ending doing this diet when in fact it's just beginning. I always over spend on the bank account when I'm on vacation and fix it later, so I'll do the same with my body. lol I'm highly expecting the body to get back on track FASTER then my bank account though HAHAHA!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #120  
I Believe in ME!

S/C/G: 199/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
I am SO SO SO proud of you!! AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Congratulations and keep up the good work! You are an amazing testimony to showing how this diet not only works but changes your life! CONGRATULATIONS again!! And P.S - I totally believe you will make it for your 1 year anniversary!
Closed Thread