Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #76  
Started IP 12/30/2011

S/C/G: 207.6/194.5/145

Height: 5'6

i just wanted to thank everyone who offered encouragement to me. I stayed on program all day. (one day at a time). I'm gonna do this. And so many of you are right this journey is best traveled together. I'm so grateful for these forums.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 153/140/125

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FineChick View Post
i just wanted to thank everyone who offered encouragement to me. I stayed on program all day. (one day at a time). I'm gonna do this. And so many of you are right this journey is best traveled together. I'm so grateful for these forums.
Great Job! Keep going!
Old 01-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 252.8/165.2/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I just experimented with a chocolate drink....I used 10 oz of cold coffee instead of the water and added some ice in my blender.....woohoo!!!!.....frozen coffee
I do that every day. As a matter of fact my coffee is in the freezer right now because I realized that I had forgotten to put some in the refrigerator. I don't blend mind, I just mix in crushed ice. I absolutely love this. I never get tired of it.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 185/145/130

Height: 5'6"

Just had the plain-omelet "fried" cauliflower recipe with some zucchini in there as well -- delicious!!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #80  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Ooh ooh $1 off EAS advant-edge coupons coming out tomorrow! Sorry, just had to share
Old 01-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 191.4/141.2/130

Height: 5'4

Default Shirtaki/miracle noodles

I had a question regarding the miracle noodles, my coach said i can have as long as it has 0 carbs but looking at the nutritional value it looks like it has 3 grams of carbs. Are these ok to eat if you're on phase 1?
Old 01-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and let yall know what just happened to me. I came with my son to change the oil in hi car where we always go. We are standing outside talkiing and the salesman that sold us the car came up to my son and ask "how is your mom doing?" My son looked at him, looked at me and said "ummm she is great" the guy said well tell her i said hi. My son looked at me and laughed then told the guy "ok i sure will"......he walked away and we busted out laughing he didnt realize it was me standing there......lol
Now that is what I call fun! Good job and keep inspiring us!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #83  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdspirited View Post
Hi All
Just got back from my Paris business trip. Have to say for the most part managed to stay on plan. Made IP choices for dinner and lunch however didnt have much control over how they were prepared. Have my first weigh in on Monday since my return. Hoping its all good. My clothes fit well actually a bit better.
I'll bet you walked a lot -- even if the metro workers weren't on strike.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

This is day 9 for me and I am not having a problem staying motivated so far. I have my first weigh in on tuesday so we will see what that brings. I love reading all the post, helps inspire me. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

My miracle noodles say 0. Do you have the "name brand"?

I had dark chocolate pudding cakes last night. Wow! Just like brownies!

If only there was a free icing!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #86  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
I remember back in the fall there was some discussion going around about people doing it the night before a WI for better numbers, so I tried it when TOM was coming and I was miserable and it helped. I even did it when I went off plan in November and December. I hope you can get some relief! Feeling like that is miserable!

Google vinegar, preferably cider vinegar. Has the same properties as lemon juice, cheaper, more accessible, AND fewer, fewer carbs.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #87  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLaDivaD View Post
Good morning - so obviously I am a newbie newberson here, having started on Weds of this week and feeling a little overwhelmed by the learning curve and how far I have to go - BUT, reading everyone's posts this morning has been wonderful!
This is the first thing I have done for my own self-care in a very long time, and I am terrified I am going to fail at it like I have failed at every other diet/eating plan - but your posts are so encouraging and have made this the best Saturday morning I have had in a long time
My main issue currently is the hunger between meals - gotta shrink that tummy down! Also, I am gluten-free so my options in the IP packets are even more limited... fear of boredom is on my list as well.
I am scared of my first WI on Tuesday and that I will not lose anything and become discouraged again.
I am babbling in my first post- but it feels good to write something down!
I don't think you're babbling. You're voicing many thoughts that people have when they begin the program. Read, read, read. It is SO important, maybe for the first time, to do something for yourself. About limited choices -- I'm allergic to soy so my choices were VERY limited. But it was STILL worth it. Please stop being "scared". Stress is one of the worst enemies of weight loss. Please remember that, OK. It's a really important point. The cravings WILL go away. If you're hungry between meals, have something liquid. And very best of luck as you move through Phase 4.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #88  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Google vinegar, preferably cider vinegar. Has the same properties as lemon juice, cheaper, more accessible, AND fewer, fewer carbs.
Is apple cidar the same as cidar? Or are they different?
Old 01-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 213/168/130

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
My miracle noodles say 0. Do you have the "name brand"?

I had dark chocolate pudding cakes last night. Wow! Just like brownies!

If only there was a free icing!
THERE IS ICING!
I make icing with the chocolate drink mix. Just add a little bit of water (maybe 2oz) to the entire pack and stir stir stir! Add a little more if it's too thick. Then I ice the muffins and split them up for 2 meals since it's 2 packs. YUM-O!
Old 01-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 293/274.6/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FineChick View Post
you can do it! Live minute by minute if you have to! And don't entertain the thought to cheat. The minute you entertain those thoughts, they will dwell and dwell, then by the time the food is in your mouth your mind was made up to cheat the minute you entertained the thought to cheat. If that makes any sense.. when I get the urges I find something else to do! Or I do a "I can have that food when I'm skinny" dance. Seriously... i was at my dad's house today and my sister made chicken cutlets, WOW did I have the urge. My three sisters were there eating.. and i swear to you, I saw the food and I immediately started dancing around the living room singing and dancing saying nothing taste as GOOD AS SKINNY WILL FEEL. hahah, it was entertaining for them. But, for me it was my way of stopping myself from entertaining those thoughts to eat!! it worked!! I left and came home to my spinach and chicken salad

WUV THAT IS AN AWESOME NSV!!! that is absolutely amazing!!

NSV for today was walking into my dads house and taking my coat off and my sister said, holy cow you look great! I think i need to try that diet! Then, today I was folding clothes earlier and my wedding ring and band SLIPPED right off my finger. I've realized them becoming looser and looser as the weeks have passed, but it literally is just starting to fall right off! I am feeling great, probably the best i've ever felt in my life. I am so thankful for this diet and these boards!!
Closed Thread