Old 01-16-2012, 11:33 PM   #1  

Default Advice/Not Sure what to do

I tried this diet before Christmas and lost nine pounds in two weeks.
I decidede to start back after Christmas, and this was my first week back on. I got really sick from a ear infection and sinus issues. I have had to take medicine that i am sure has sugar in it, and using cough drops.
I weigh in tom. I am so torn if I should continue to pay for the program.
I have tried everything to lose weight and I get so frustrated. This diet is so restricted and there is no room for a slip up. I feel I am getting bored with it and I am not a cooker. My husband and I eat the same thing ever night chicken,pork chops and vegetables. I have been keeping my self up at night worring about this diet. I don't like the soups/puddings i only like the RTD shakes and the other shakes you make and the bars. Well You can buy shakes at GNC in that case and save 100 dollars. I am just putting this out here because i need some words of encouragment and advice. I go to weigh tommorrow and need to decide what to do. I also am frustrated because I want to work out and feel with any diet you need to. This does not allow enough calories. I don't know what to do. please give me some advice. I need to loose 47-74 pounds. I am frustrated
khtsmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

This diet works. People do have success with alternate products.

But ip really does have a good variety and you might find a way to enjoy some of the other packets.

The accountability of weighing in is also important.

I eat almost the same thing every day too. I think that helps!

Good luck!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:40 PM   #3  
Gotta keep trying!

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150.

Height: 5'6"

If you can afford the IP coach, food & all of that; then I would recommend it. But if you can't, then there's lots of people using alternatives
omgzitsmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote