Old 11-20-2011, 08:28 AM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Experience thread #2.

We were officially shut down. I was going to watch for that and completely forgot. So, here is our new home for now.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #2  

Lynsey, isn't it interesting how "politics" even enters the dance studio! I think if your daughter has the ability she should go to the advanced group.

I am doing great! I am on day 2, still not in ketosis but I really binged for 3 days. I have to pay the price. It helped that I had scrapbooking for 3 hours yesterday.

BTW, Grandby sent me her phase 3 and 4 sheets from IP headquarters and they are different from what my coach gave me. I told my coach I thought hers were outdated (I could tell by meat ounces and only said green peppers), but she didn't bother to get the right information. Maybe she doesn't read her emails from her higher ups. My coach just got engaged and has romance on her mind.

Ok , everyone, here is to a OP low carb day!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #3  

I forgot to tell you that the scale was down after one phase one day, it said 154.6.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Lynsey, isn't it interesting how "politics" even enters the dance studio! I think if your daughter has the ability she should go to the advanced group.

I am doing great! I am on day 2, still not in ketosis but I really binged for 3 days. I have to pay the price. It helped that I had scrapbooking for 3 hours yesterday.

BTW, Grandby sent me her phase 3 and 4 sheets from IP headquarters and they are different from what my coach gave me. I told my coach I thought hers were outdated (I could tell by meat ounces and only said green peppers), but she didn't bother to get the right information. Maybe she doesn't read her emails from her higher ups. My coach just got engaged and has romance on her mind.

Ok , everyone, here is to a OP low carb day!
It is annoying but I try not to let it bother me as much as it bothers my hubby. For what we pay, she should be able to dance with others at her level.

Does you new phase 3 sheet say ALL veggies are now allowed? I've seen some that do and some that don't. Both have the new meat ounces though so I don't know which is correct.

Quote:
I forgot to tell you that the scale was down after one phase one day, it said 154.6.
Woohoo! Keep at it and you will be phasing off soon! I actually stayed off the scale this morning. It killed me but I came downstairs at 5 and made coffee and once I drank it I didn't want to weigh anyway. I don't think I'll be as strong tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!!
I sit here huddled over my hot tea (again) as Mother Nature is still PMSing up here. Doing alright on my 3rd week of Phase 2 tho my weight was up yesterday morning but I think I got into some "bad" salt on Friday. I'm working on my list of questions for Tuesday, although I must admit I don't have many... it appears to be straight forward, just a matter of keeping all the info at the front of my brain. Lots of water and tea again today, I've been slacking on that the last couple days. Have to get rid of the extra salt by Tuesday lol
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #6  

We were cold here in NE Montana too yesterday. I made a pot of tea for my scrapbooking ladies and they loved it. Drink lots of water to get rid of the salt.

Lynsey, good for you for not getting on the scale.

When I quit weighing myself I start to get into trouble. I went for months last year and never stood on the scale ( I gained a LOT of weight too)
Old 11-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #7  

Quote:
We were cold here in NE Montana too yesterday. I made a pot of tea for my scrapbooking ladies and they loved it. Drink lots of water to get rid of the salt.

Lynsey, good for you for not getting on the scale.

When I quit weighing myself I start to get into trouble. I went for months last year and never stood on the scale ( I gained a LOT of weight too)
Oh, I won't make it even 2 days. It was a struggle this morning. I just want to know I can have a day here and there without that being the determining factor of how the day goes.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:14 AM   #8  

Check you email Lynsey, I could be in spam if I'm not in your address book.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #9  

Sounds good! Thanks!
Old 11-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #10  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Good morning!!
I sit here huddled over my hot tea (again) as Mother Nature is still PMSing up here. Doing alright on my 3rd week of Phase 2 tho my weight was up yesterday morning but I think I got into some "bad" salt on Friday. I'm working on my list of questions for Tuesday, although I must admit I don't have many... it appears to be straight forward, just a matter of keeping all the info at the front of my brain. Lots of water and tea again today, I've been slacking on that the last couple days. Have to get rid of the extra salt by Tuesday lol
HEY!!...I was just going to ask if anyone had seen you!....didn't recognize you in your avatar!!....glad to see you are still around!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #11  

I'm still doing great! I am back to 3 packets a day, I wonder if there is something in the packets themselves that reduce cravings? Or, geesh, could it be that I am getting back into ketosis? Tomorrow I'll be back to phase 2 meals.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #12  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
I'm still doing great! I am back to 3 packets a day, I wonder if there is something in the packets themselves that reduce cravings? Or, geesh, could it be that I am getting back into ketosis? Tomorrow I'll be back to phase 2 meals.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Hey all! Just checking in after what has been an extremely busy weekend. I started P3 on Friday and have been loving it. Checked in with the scale this morning and still holding steady at 133.4, which I am happy about. I know that I am still "shifting" and losing inches because clothes are still getting lose. I have a couple of pairs of pants that I am using as a guideline and they are getting looser even though I am not losing any weight.

I have been thinking about P3 & P4 lately and I think P3 is a happy place that I think I will find myself living pretty much day to day, with a cheat day followed by a P1 day thrown into the mix. The breakfast is just so satisifing that I don't find myself really wanting anything else the rest of the day (carb wise). Who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring, but I am definitely spending quite a bit of time thinking about the future lately.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Hey all! Just checking in after what has been an extremely busy weekend. I started P3 on Friday and have been loving it. Checked in with the scale this morning and still holding steady at 133.4, which I am happy about. I know that I am still "shifting" and losing inches because clothes are still getting lose. I have a couple of pairs of pants that I am using as a guideline and they are getting looser even though I am not losing any weight.

I have been thinking about P3 & P4 lately and I think P3 is a happy place that I think I will find myself living pretty much day to day, with a cheat day followed by a P1 day thrown into the mix. The breakfast is just so satisifing that I don't find myself really wanting anything else the rest of the day (carb wise). Who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring, but I am definitely spending quite a bit of time thinking about the future lately.
Great job Jenny! I am going back to phase 2 tomorrow. I was hoping to be at phase 3 this week but I had 3 bad days. My coach wants me to stay at phase 2 until I reach goal.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #15  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Good morning all....Back to work (at least its a very short week), back from an unexpected stay in NOLA (excellent get-away) and back from the physical therapy evaluation on my knee. Possible torn meniscus...that's the stuff that cushions the two thigh bones (upper knee) as they rest upon the lower knee. How I respond to 3-4 weeks of therapy 2-3 times week will determine whether or not I will need surgery in the future! PT's words "There are no guarantees with treatment but I have seen patients like you do very well in therapy, while others do not".......

I had decided to begin Phase 3 on Friday, phase out and then rev up my exercise to finish toning up and getting rid of my last few pounds. This has put a kink in my plans. I am afraid that I will have to minimize my physical activity once my knee therapy begins....hopefully this week. I have to jump through some hoops for insurance purposes but I think I can make it all happen.

What's a girl to do?
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote