3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Weight Loss and Inch Loss Spreadsheet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/250642-weight-loss-inch-loss-spreadsheet.html)

BACKDROPsilhouette 01-16-2012 01:29 AM

Weight Loss and Inch Loss Spreadsheet

I've made myself a spreadsheet to keep track of weight loss and inches lost. The spreadsheet is customized depending on whether or not the person using it takes measurements in metric or imperial units, yet both units of measurement are shown in the table for convenience. It has room enough to store data for up to one whole year (assuming measurements are done weekly). It automatically calculates the loss from one week to another.

I was wondering if anyone would like me to share this via Google Documents or an attachment. It took me a long time to do, and I know I would rather keep track of this stuff in a spreadsheet than in a notebook.

I will need to do some editing before I can let others download it, though. For instance, beginning this week I will be taking measurements from 10 locations. I would need to know if I should include all locations I've used, or if I should just include basic locations and provide instructions on how to add or remove a measurement location.

Linden 01-16-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BACKDROPsilhouette (Post 4173781)
I've made myself a spreadsheet to keep track of weight loss and inches lost. The spreadsheet is customized depending on whether or not the person using it takes measurements in metric or imperial units, yet both units of measurement are shown in the table for convenience. It has room enough to store data for up to one whole year (assuming measurements are done weekly). It automatically calculates the loss from one week to another.

I was wondering if anyone would like me to share this via Google Documents or an attachment. It took me a long time to do, and I know I would rather keep track of this stuff in a spreadsheet than in a notebook.

I will need to do some editing before I can let others download it, though. For instance, beginning this week I will be taking measurements from 10 locations. I would need to know if I should include all locations I've used, or if I should just include basic locations and provide instructions on how to add or remove a measurement location.

I use a simple excel spread sheet but I'm sure that if you have a Google Docs spreadsheet that automatically calculates loses that would be appreciated. And there should be an "official" IP sheet floating around somewhere but it is even more rudimentary -- or mine was.

And different coaches measure different points, anywhere from 5 to 18, I believe. I think the standard points are neck, chest, bra line, waist, navel, hips, bicep, wrist, thigh, calf, and ankle. Some coaches measure both arms and both legs. Hope this helps and thanks for the offer to share.

tinkerbelll 01-16-2012 05:14 AM

Hi!! I would love the spreadsheet! If you wouldn't mind emailing it to me that'd be great :) Just pm me so I can give you my email :)

BACKDROPsilhouette 01-16-2012 03:50 PM

tinkerbelll, I can't send PMs yet!

Thanks Linden, I've included those in the spreadsheet. Now I'm just fine tuning everything before I upload it.

ShellyT 01-16-2012 04:42 PM

This would be awesome!

stmpspaz 01-16-2012 07:35 PM

would love this!

eim0810 01-16-2012 08:45 PM

I would love the spreadsheet! How can I get it?

cbilliter 01-22-2012 08:19 PM

I just started. I would love a copy of the spreadsheet.

bay316 01-22-2012 08:58 PM

I'd love a copy too. My coach only measures my arm,chest,bra line, waist, hip and thigh. Would love to track other areas as well.

BACKDROPsilhouette 01-22-2012 08:59 PM

Hey guys, I just made a new thread before I saw this was bumped . . . the spreadsheet and instructions are there.