Suggestions for no after 8:00 eating

• I've only been on IP for 4 days. But I'm concerned because I work fulltime, volunteer and go to school fulltime. So about 3 days out of the week I don't get homem until 9:00, so I'm not sure what to do about the whole not eating after 8 because I usually don't eat dinner until about 9:30 on those nights.

I don't have access to a microwave or anything at school and i don't want to risk going to a fastfood place and sabatoging what I need to do.

Thanks for any suggestions.
  • Quote: I've only been on IP for 4 days. But I'm concerned because I work fulltime, volunteer and go to school fulltime. So about 3 days out of the week I don't get homem until 9:00, so I'm not sure what to do about the whole not eating after 8 because I usually don't eat dinner until about 9:30 on those nights.

I don't have access to a microwave or anything at school and i don't want to risk going to a fastfood place and sabatoging what I need to do.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    I sometimes don't eat dinner until 830 then eat my snack around 11pm at night
  • Not a big deal. Eat when you can. I always have a snack at night. You won't mess up anything!
  • I have my snack around 8:30 or 9:00..... do what fits your schedule!
  • I have my snack every night around 10pm. My coach actually recommends eating the snack right before bedtime so as to spread out your protein during the day, and not have as big of a gap between your last meal of protein at night and your first meal the next morning.
  • Thanks everyone.