Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #106  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kiddos View Post
@ Wuv ~ Did you say you bought the MIO syrup at Walmart? Where abouts is it and what is it called. Thanks!
Yup, she is right. One store has it by the Kool-aids another has it by the water. Its in a small grey bottle shaped like a tear. The Black cherry and Green Thunder and in black bottles but same shapes and it is called MIO
Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #107  
I Started IP October 11th

S/C/G: 199/178/130

Height: 5' 3"

Good Afternoon IP Friends! & Happy Winter to all my fellow Albertans!

Am finally feeling better again, makes this diet so much more encouraging. one thing i noticed, is the ip snacks start to taste sweeter, the longer you are on the plan without real sugar! Love how quickly our taste buds can change!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #108  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps!!!!
Weigh in # 8 and I am proud to announce that another 2.2 pounds have bit the dust!!!! I am almost out of the 190's, woo hoo

I have made it 2 months on this "diet" and I am so proud of myself for sticking thru it. I really don't miss the "food" as much as I thought I would and the thought of cheating has not crossed my mind yet. I am so thankful that I found this site and all of you. Ya'll have made it so much easier to stick to it and push onward. Reading the posts and watching everyone's progress daily has helped tremendously!!! And I would like to Thank each and everyone of you... And I am so looking forward to coninuing my journey with you.
Congrats!!! Isn't it such an amazing feeling?? Keep up the amazing work!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Thanks ptod and wuv, gotta check out the MIO selection. Can I just say I think it is awesome how many new people are on the chate every day! I love hearing everyones success (and sometimes struggles). We are all in this together but ultimately we decide whether or not we succeed. Every day is a new chance to make yourself a better person. Cheating would be easy but we didn't add on pounds by making very good choices to begin with. Newbies ~ stick with it. You will find your stride and it will really feel like second nature. I have one month under my belt. Whew. Have a wonderful OP day!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 175.5/175.5/140

Height: 5'4

So Im running low on food and I really didnt want to eat blueberry pudding so I used the recipe on here to make muffins with the pudding mix....yum! Not very sweet but still it feels like a treat without cheating! awesomeness. Also I know your not supposed to weight yourself everyday but I have (sorry cant help it) and I have consistently lost 1 pound a day so far..I am on day 6 of the program! I am already getting commments! YES
Old 01-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #111  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Good morning . I am struggling a little in the mornings with hunger. I have the rice cereal but am still hungry. How do some of you make it through the morning on so little food? Thanks!
Hi,
I understand... mornings were always tough for me also. I am really busy at work so I have my drink (normally pineapple banana or choc drink made with coffee and a dash of peppermint extract) around 9:30 or 10. Then I have soup and veggies for lunch around 1. I think the idea is to keep busy and drink drink drink your water. Personally, the cereal never filled me up and staying full. there are recipes out there for pancakes using the crispy cereal and they are yummmmy.
Good luck.... you can do this !
Old 01-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 293/274.6/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammycorkum View Post
Thank you all so much for the motivation and comments. This site really saved me from kicking this diet to the curb.
My first week was last week and i thought there is NO WAY i will ever make it through the week with the headaches. I had headaches from day one until day 5. TERRIBLE headaches. Then on day three I had some nausea. But, that was it. The headaches were the worst for me... however, HERE is the good part, i swear on day six it was like magic, all of the withdrawal was over! I thought to myself, there is no way i could give up when the good part is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. You can do it, if i did it. I've quit EVERY diet ive ever been on - I'm determined not to repeat the cycle!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokkerchik20 View Post
Good Afternoon IP Friends! & Happy Winter to all my fellow Albertans!

Am finally feeling better again, makes this diet so much more encouraging. one thing i noticed, is the ip snacks start to taste sweeter, the longer you are on the plan without real sugar! Love how quickly our taste buds can change!
Isn't it amazing! Last time I was drinking black coffee by the time I was on week 3 and I'm already down to 1/2 a Splenda and a little EAS. Even foods I used to love don't smell as appealing anymore.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #114  
Started IP 10/13/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
You can spread your veggies out throughout the day....have some herbal tea? Sometimes it's all about distraction.

You can do it!

You are so right....... distraction is key. I took up crocheting to keep my mind and hands busy!. Herbal tea really really does help.

Good luck!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 293/274.6/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by massconfusion84 View Post
So Im running low on food and I really didnt want to eat blueberry pudding so I used the recipe on here to make muffins with the pudding mix....yum! Not very sweet but still it feels like a treat without cheating! awesomeness. Also I know your not supposed to weight yourself everyday but I have (sorry cant help it) and I have consistently lost 1 pound a day so far..I am on day 6 of the program! I am already getting commments! YES
I started ip last monday the 2nd. I went a baby shower over the weekend. Someone said, oh my you have lost some weight! i thought holy cow, i had only been on the diet for a week! It's amazing what one week will do!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #116  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
You may be losing a pound a day for now but what will you do when you step on the scale and gain 2lbs for no apparent reason? Just be prepared for that! there is NO NEED to step on that scale EVERYDAY, i know its a control thing BUT it will start to stress you out when you see the numbers go up. Trust me I have been around the boards now for 7 months and those who have had a tendency to weigh everyday don't any longer because your body does crazy stuff. Just my 2 cents, be prepared in advance and don't freak out!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #117  
Started IP 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 211/196/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweetpeas View Post
Today marks the end of my first week on IP. I am very excited to weigh in on Thursday!! That will actually be over a week but I am really feeling the results in my clothes already. I was very small all of my live until children. I can't seem to get it the weight off but I am feeling very confident about IP. Can anyone give me and advice about how you felt week 2-4? I am curious if it becomes more of a routine with the packets and drinks. I have found that the pre made drinks are the best (I think) and so much easies for a mom on the go. Any tips?? Thanks and have a great day!!
I think it does become routine. Doing round two now, the biggest thing I have learned is you have to PLAN!! I always have packets at work, in the car, in my purse/diaper bag, EVERYWHERE! My husband and I go back home at least two weekends a month and I leave packets there just in case I would forget, I will have them! I make the cereal into a pancake too and freeze them, so I can just grab them and go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancandy View Post
Hello fellow IP'ers i hope everyone is having a great day

I dreamed that my couch asked us to bring in our favorite IP meal. So i made chocolate marshmallow cookies and packed them into a plastic container. I got ready and grabbed them on my way out the door. When i arrived at the health center i opened the container all proud and my cookies were gone. They were replaced with this massive loaf of bread and baked into the bread were REAL cupcakes, cookies and macaroni. My couch was furious and freaked on me saying all kinds of terrible stuff to me. LoLzzzz
I had a dream last night too....it was chocolate cake. Yum!

Weigh in #1 this morning.......DOWN 7! YAY! I know this will most likely be the biggest, but who cares....7 pounds GONE!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 269/234.2/160

Height: 5'10.75"

Day #2 was a lot better taste wise. I did notice, however, that 2 cups of veggies is a LOT. I was full by the time I was 3/4 of the way done. x.x

I did feel a bit hungry between lunch and dinner, however a cup of herbal tea was enough to get rid of that.

I don't have a problem with having to go to the bathroom throughout the night, but because I drink around 3 liters of water a day, I wake up in the morning feeling like my bladder is about to burst xD

Day 3 seems to be when the headaches start, so we'll see how that goes. As far as distraction from hunger, etc. I play the Sims 3 or watch America's Next Top Model xD
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 213/168/130

Height: 5'5

Default Step AWAY from the Scale!

Quote:
It means NOTHING if you do it everyday. I 'gained' 5 POUNDS overnight a few weeks ago. I knew what it was - TOM - I laughed my head off! REALLY? 5 POUNDS? OVERNIGHT!? hahaha Stay off the stupid thing save, once a week. It will drive you crazy if you don't! xoxox
Old 01-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #120  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Back from weigh in #1 -6 pounds and -5.5 inches! I'm gonna move my chick!
Closed Thread