Has anyone tired different restricted foods other than bars?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • has anyone tired any of the Restricted Foods other than the bars. I dont know which one to get?
  • I am not too picky when it comes to restricteds!! I pretty much love em all. Today I had Chocolate puffs, the day before I had the BBQ soy nuts...
  • I used to like getting a bag of both the chocolate puffs and PB puffs and mixing them, then separating them into 2 bags and keeping them in the freezer. Just like a Reeses cup :-)
  • I LOVE the bars so I haven't tried anything else. A friend of mine loves the chocolate pancakes because she has been making muffins out of them. She finally convinced me to try them, so tomorrow when I go in to pick up my food I will be buying a box. Hope she's right!
  • Yummmm - forgot about the chocolate soy nuts and I love making cake with the chocolate pancakes. Lately I've been doing the spaghetti, or the chips. I am more of a crunchy person so they satisfy that need as I often feel overloaded with too much sweet stuff between the drinks and the puddings.
  • I looooooove the Chocolate Chip Cookie! Won't have it that often due to the large amount of carbs, but its yuuuuummmmyyy! In the Morning with a cup of coffee... I'm in heaven!
  • Quote: I looooooove the Chocolate Chip Cookie! Won't have it that often due to the large amount of carbs, but its yuuuuummmmyyy! In the Morning with a cup of coffee... I'm in heaven!
    +1. The Cookie is my favorite. I try to keep it down to 2 per week.
  • I was told you could have 1 restricted per day. Should you be only having 2 restricted per week?
  • Love the cookie too!
  • Quote: I was told you could have 1 restricted per day. Should you be only having 2 restricted per week?
    No, 1 per day is correct. But I was told the cookie has more carbs than the other restricted foods, so not to eat them every day.
  • Southwest cheese curls are good too. They are spicy and there are a lot in the bag.
  • There isn't a restricted food I've had that I HAVEN'T liked; they're all delicious!

My favorites are the chilli, chocolate chip cookie, southwest curls and all of the bars!

(The chilli is delish and easy to cut up veggies/mix it with salad to get your 2 cups in!)
  • Bars are my all time favorite-- wish they were bigger tho.. I recently tried the apple cinnamon puffs--- SOoO good! I'm a chocolate and peanut butter lover normally but I swapped out some food and all they had were the apple cinn puffs. Glad it happened. One of my new faves
  • The caramel nut bar is excellent. My husband loves the chocolate chip cookies, I think they are pretty good, too. Also really like the Southwestern cheese curls; as someone else mentioned they are really good and there is a lot in the bag. They are a good alternative to chips or popcorn - I would take a bag with me to the movies next time I go. =)
  • Quote: I was told you could have 1 restricted per day. Should you be only having 2 restricted per week?
    Only restricted you are suppose to have twice a week are the spaghatti, chili and now the cookies that I know of. All of the others you can have ONE a day