Old 10-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #1  

Default Ideal Protein Products / Matol Similarities ??

Newbie here - I am looking for somewhere online to order I.P. product ( the idealproteintgo doesn't work ) also in my research I see that maybe Matol Products are similar to that of IP ? what about the vitamins are they also the same ? Do you think I can use the products interchangeably ?

I live several hours from my provider and it has become difficult to get up there weekly , even biweekly as winter approached - I do however want to continue on my IP path.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I was confused just doing this website -
CRaZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #2  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRaZi View Post
Newbie here - I am looking for somewhere online to order I.P. product ( the idealproteintgo doesn't work ) also in my research I see that maybe Matol Products are similar to that of IP ? what about the vitamins are they also the same ? Do you think I can use the products interchangeably ?

I live several hours from my provider and it has become difficult to get up there weekly , even biweekly as winter approached - I do however want to continue on my IP path.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I was confused just doing this website -
I have put a couple orders into Nashua Nutrition. http://www.nashuanutrition.comI have ordered from their HealthSmart, Proti-Thin, ProtiDiet and Protein Wealth sections. A lot of the products are very comparable to IP, just have to be careful because some are higher carb. They are a lot cheaper as well.
shrinkingsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #3  

There's information about Matol and other products in the Food Alternatives and Tips "sticky" thread. Posts on the first page of that discussion have pdf attachments for Matol, Lindora, New Lifestyles and Ideal Protein.
I'm svelting! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #4  

Default Yes

Ideal Protein and the Matol Diet are very much the same Diet. The company Matol (now Univera Canada) has the sole rights to Dr. Tran Tien & Olivier Benloulou's Diet for mlm.

You will find the protocol very much the same, the foods are the same, Matol will not carry all the types, because some, slow down the weight loss, via to much sugar or carbs.

History of the Matol Diet
Dr. Blackburn, a Harvard University professor, pioneered the acclaimed "protein diet" in 1973. Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, a medical doctor with a Ph.D. in nutrition, sports medicine, and biology, improved the protein source of Dr. Blackburn's diet in order to secure the muscle mass of high performance athletes. He substituted Dr. Blackburn's animal-based collagen and gelatin with a much higher biological value protein using whey, albumen, and soy protein isolate. He included nine essential amino acids, in a ratio that would provide ease of absorption and nourishment to the body. Dr. Tran Tien used his plan's approach with athletes under medical supervision in Europe for over twenty years.

One day, Dr. Tran Tien met Olivier Benloulou in an exercise facility. As an herbalist and professional gastronomy chef, Olivier quickly understood Dr. Tran Tien's goal to help people optimize weight and improve long-term health. To make this diet more palatable, Olivier created foods like oatmeal, pancakes, soups and cocoa.

Meanwhile, Matol had become a high-quality international nutritional organization that was product-driven. Their specialty was helping people improve the function of their blood and immune systems. They were successfully fulfilling their mission of "Impacting world Health one person at a time, one day at a time," yet they longed to reach even more people. Because the medical community was recognizing the negative impact weight problems have on people's health, helping people optimize their weight became a part of the Matol's mission. In keeping with its corporate product philosophy, not just any diet plan would do. Matol begun searching worldwide for an eating plan that could work synergistically with Matol's alkalized and mineralized supplement regime.

In 2004, Matol discovered Dr. Tran Tien's weight loss program and recognized that it could be used in conjunction with Matol's nutritional products. After working diligently with Matol scientists to establish a symbiosis between the medically supervised diet and the nutrition-driven features of Matol, Dr. Tran Tien, Olivier and Matol devised an exceptionally innovative eating plan for the general population. The eating plan stabilized the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning stored fat and maintaining muscular balance. The "engine" of the new weight loss program was the alkalized and mineralized supplement regime from Matol. This unique blend of an eating plan and nutritional supplementation allowed the much-needed vital energy to surface in people's metabolisms.

Matol then did a pre-trial run of the program. Matol would only adopt the program if 100% of their participants lost 100% of the weight they wanted to lose and kept it off through the holidays of 2004. It happened! One hundred percent of the participants not only hit their desired weight, but also kept it off through the toughest time of the year for dieters.

Confident of the benefits of combining high-quality protein foods with proprietary nutritional supplements focusing on the blood system for optimum weight and health, Matol launched the Matol Diet Plan. In early 2005, Matol piloted the program in the United States. By applying the concepts of the Matol Diet Plan, people everywhere are becoming healthier and losing weight in the process.

To make the program even more comprehensive, Matol initiated a support network to help people succeed with the Matol Diet Plan.
Sherback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/238/190

Height: 6'2''

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
I have put a couple orders into Nashua Nutrition. http://www.nashuanutrition.comI have ordered from their HealthSmart, Proti-Thin, ProtiDiet and Protein Wealth sections. A lot of the products are very comparable to IP, just have to be careful because some are higher carb. They are a lot cheaper as well.
The nashua line uses aspartame. Be careful
GeorgeDavisII is offline   Reply With Quote