Are mayo allowed?

• Hey everyone I started the diet couple days ago and I was just wondering is mayo allow in this diet?

Walaa
  • Quote: Hey everyone I started the diet couple days ago and I was just wondering is mayo allow in this diet?

Walaa
    The only mayo that is allowed is Walden Farms Mayo... but be warned it does not taste like regular mayo.... and you have to add things to it for it to taste good but a little garlic, salt, pepper, tobasco and mustard and all is good.

And welcome to the Easiest but Strict diet ever.
  • Quote: The only mayo that is allowed is Walden Farms Mayo... but be warned it does not taste like regular mayo.... and you have to add things to it for it to taste good but a little garlic, salt, pepper, tobasco and mustard and all is good.

And welcome to the Easiest but Strict diet ever.
    oh ok thank you so much and how much can I add ?
  • well it is 0/0/0 but that means it can be up to .99 of a %, I wouldn't use too much, a couple of teaspoons maybe? Are you putting it on something specific?
  • Quote: well it is 0/0/0 but that means it can be up to .99 of a %, I wouldn't use too much, a couple of teaspoons maybe? Are you putting it on something specific?
    yes im making chicken salad.

1. I boil the chicken add the sea salt and peper
    2. after its done I cut the chicken to small pieces.
    3. I got 2 cups of cucumbers cut them small pieces but I only used a little rest I eat it.
    4. add the mayo. and mix it and use a lettuce as the bread hehe .

Im going to try this tonight I hope its going to work because of couse I used to do this with all the fat stuff on it.
  • You could take a short cut and use Walden Farms ranch dressing doctored up.