Are limes allowed?

• I don't have my sheet with me. On vacation. Just went out for Mexican food and had green salad with shrimp ceviche. Yummy! I squirted half a lime over it. Just now freaking out b/c don't remember reading limes on my sheet....

Thanks.... Pam
  • Quote: I don't have my sheet with me. On vacation. Just went out for Mexican food and had green salad with shrimp ceviche. Yummy! I squirted half a lime over it. Just now freaking out b/c don't remember reading limes on my sheet....

Thanks.... Pam
    You are fine, Lemons and Limes are allowed
  • Thank you!
  • My plan says no fruits or fruit juices are allowed in phase I and II. The calories taken in from 1/2 lime are not much but the sugars and carbs in excess will keep you from being in ketosis
  • I have had both since the beginning, I don't have a whole lemon or lime its just a quarter most of the time. It has not knocked me out of ketosis and I have been doing it for 33 weeks now.
  • I use limes regularly to marinate sliced red onions. My coach says they are fine
  • Quote: I don't have my sheet with me. On vacation. Just went out for Mexican food and had green salad with shrimp ceviche. Yummy! I squirted half a lime over it. Just now freaking out b/c don't remember reading limes on my sheet....

Thanks.... Pam
    I like lemon squeezed in water and my coach said that's fine...just not to use an entire lemon a day!!! You should be fine. Hope your vacation is going well!!!