Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Wednesday 12/20/11

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 12-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'0"

Down another 3 lbs today! Looks like I'll reach my mini-goal of getting into the 180's before 2012!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

On my way to WI. Will report results later in the day.

Hope everyone has a great day! Go IPeeps!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #4  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Good morning everyone

Got confused as today is the 21st and I read the title of this threas being 12/20/11, so I thought there was no daily thread open yet! Then I figured out we are Wednesday indeed, so this must have been a typo

Being very busy nowadays at work, just wanted to say hi to everyone and hope you will stay strong during this holiday season.

Also, this is the first time I put pictures in my signature and I see a huge difference! I am so happy about my new photos

Have a good day everyone.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #5  
Restarting IP 100%

It seems like my before and after pictures did not show in my signature Will have to figure that out later.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #6  

Oops guess I guess when I started the thread i was half asleep......lol....this the chat for 12/21......sorry!!!.......on the way to my WI.....good luck to all who weighs in today!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #7  
Restarting IP 100%

Default My before and after pictures

Hello Wuv,

I wanted to put this picture in my signature but it did not work, I heard you can make it smaller, can you help me with this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before and After.JPG (13.9 KB, 59 views)
Old 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello Wuv,

I wanted to put this picture in my signature but it did not work, I heard you can make it smaller, can you help me with this?
Wow Sandra - what a difference in your pics. You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Hello Wuv,

Sandra, you look fantabulous!!! Lookin' good!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #10  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Hello Wuv,

Great job Sandra. You look wonderful
Old 12-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #11  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

HEllo Everyone... Hope everyone is doing well! and staying away from all the holiday goodies! I know that I am!! I am just too far along in this to let it go over one measly holiday!
One thing I hate about Christmas is the family drama... That is exactly what is going on right now... To mkae a long story short. I convinced my parents to do dinner instead of breakfast... but now the sister is making a big deal about it... Since we always do things in the morning... So I told them that I wont show up. since I cant eat anything they have for breakfast. and my BF and I dont get his daughter til Noon, then we have to do our Christmas...

Anyways. I just needed to vent. I have no one else that will listed to me rant about how much I cant stand most of my family!!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #12  

Quote:
Hello Wuv,

Sandra, just open that file in paint and click resize by 50 and it will make it smaller. The picture you have now is the size that I have my pics as but just resize it with Paint and it should work. You look FANTASTIC by the way...what a difference!!...keep up the hard work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
HEllo Everyone... Hope everyone is doing well! and staying away from all the holiday goodies! I know that I am!! I am just too far along in this to let it go over one measly holiday!
One thing I hate about Christmas is the family drama... That is exactly what is going on right now... To mkae a long story short. I convinced my parents to do dinner instead of breakfast... but now the sister is making a big deal about it... Since we always do things in the morning... So I told them that I wont show up. since I cant eat anything they have for breakfast. and my BF and I dont get his daughter til Noon, then we have to do our Christmas...

Anyways. I just needed to vent. I have no one else that will listed to me rant about how much I cant stand most of my family!!
Jelly, you can vent anytime you like, you know that!!!....you know how to use that phone of yours...hahaha

Just got back from my WI ...down another 2lbs and another 1.5 inches...WOOHOO!!!!!....I am super excited, the inches are really starting to come off now AND I am not hurting AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!...whoop whoop!!....lol

I am leaving to go to mom's today so I won't be around as much as usual but I will check in while I am there. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday!...Much love to all
Old 12-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 202.6/166.8/140

Height: 5'5

Tomorrow is my 3rd WI. I have done a ton of baking and haven't ate anything! Also, all those Christmas parties with people eating all of those yummy treats right in front of me! I am not craving them-it's my head!!! I just think I would like to eat that. So my 1st WI I was down 5.4lbs, Week 2 I was only down 3lbs.....I was upset as I was hoping for another 5! I haven't cheated at all, and I gues 8.4lbs and 11 inches in 2 weeks is pretty good. Will post tomorrow's results.

How is everyone dealing with Christmas? Making it a Cheat day??? My mom is making her famous Christmas pudding that I am not sure I can resist!! I also need a little alcohol if I am spending 3 days with the family!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Holy Toledo! I had a great weigh in!!! I lost 4.6 lbs this past week!!! Woo hoo!!! I expected my usual 2 - 2 1/2...which I was usually happy with BUT this one made me really happy!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBird View Post
Tomorrow is my 3rd WI. I have done a ton of baking and haven't ate anything! Also, all those Christmas parties with people eating all of those yummy treats right in front of me! I am not craving them-it's my head!!! I just think I would like to eat that. So my 1st WI I was down 5.4lbs, Week 2 I was only down 3lbs.....I was upset as I was hoping for another 5! I haven't cheated at all, and I gues 8.4lbs and 11 inches in 2 weeks is pretty good. Will post tomorrow's results.

How is everyone dealing with Christmas? Making it a Cheat day??? My mom is making her famous Christmas pudding that I am not sure I can resist!! I also need a little alcohol if I am spending 3 days with the family!!
Never be disappointed in ANY losses that you have no matter how small they are. A Loss is a Loss!!!....your average will probably be 3lbs a week so you will have small weeks but it all works out.

For Christmas I will have Turkey, Cauliflower dressing, Cucumbers and green beans. All of that food that will be there will be there again next year just like it has been for the past 45 years. One year without it won't kill me plus I feel great and I know after eating my meal I won't be stuffed and miserable like I have been in the past. Ok, so your mom will have her famous Christmas pudding, won't it be there next year? I bet you 10 to 1 it will!!!....is it worth having to not lose 2lbs?....for me the answer is no because I have that mind set. Anything I want will be there when I am done so it is worth the wait for me. As far as spending time with my family, there is no need for alcohol, alcohol doesn't solve anything AND will hold me back from losing as much as I can so again not an option for me. Christmas WILL BE HERE NEXT YEAR....this is a NO CHEAT program!....ok...enough of that, I am not saying all of this to be a mean person either, if you have read the boards at all you will see this is how I am, very truthful and honest....have a happy holiday
Closed Thread