Off Topic - Is there a trick to making your pic show?

• Hi all. Sorry for posting this here, but ya'll are so helpful and I couldn't find the info anywhere else. Is there a trick to making your pic show? I know I can't have a signature for a while...is that the case with pictures, too? Thanks for your help.
  • Quote: Hi all. Sorry for posting this here, but ya'll are so helpful and I couldn't find the info anywhere else. Is there a trick to making your pic show? I know I can't have a signature for a while...is that the case with pictures, too? Thanks for your help.
    you have to download your pic as your avatar
    Go to user CP, then edit avatar, scroll down a bit, it will say custom avatar, click the box that says choose file, chose your file, then an upload box will come up then click save changes. Hope this helps
  • Sweet! Thanks, Wuv. Silly me, I thought it would be under "profile picture." =) Btw, you are such an inspiration. I hope I can be as successful as you have been. Thanks again for the help. =)
  • Quote: Sweet! Thanks, Wuv. Silly me, I thought it would be under "profile picture." =) Btw, you are such an inspiration. I hope I can be as successful as you have been. Thanks again for the help. =)
    You are welcome, the profile picture is when you pull up your profile it will be there not the avatar. I see you so it worked!!....and thanks!!....You will be successful as I am just take it one day, one meal, one inch and one pound at a time