IP Daily Chat Thursday 12/8/11

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • 2RIDEROLLERCOAST -

Skinny thighs! I can only imagine what the feels like. That is better than any number on the scale - CONGRATS!
  • Congrats for all the losses this week. I can hardly wait til the New Year! Went second hans shopping again, just love it, bought 2 pairs of jeans,$4.00 each size 30 and they fit nicely. I just need some shirts, blouses. Then all I need is to go out somewhere, dinner, movie, dancing...or walk around West Edmonton Mall, in the New Year,when it won't be soooo busy there. I'm feeling good. Continuing to work out @ home with my rubberband exercies. Toning up daily
  • Quote: Add it to my progress pics... will post more when I get them. If anyone is in Edmonton and wants/ needs a really good photographer I know one.
    I posted on your album...but I'll post here...FANTASTIC reward for you...Hotty McHotty!!! Well done, so very proud!
  • I can't wait for the holidays are over so the clothing clearance racks will start filling up again! I did shop on black Friday for pants at really nice prices( bought a couple different sizes so that they should last me a little while. I guess this is one reason why working at home pays off -- no need for "work" clothes
  • WELL WELL...guess where I just got back from.....A DINNER DATE!!!...YES...ME.....I went out to dinner....it has been YEARS since I have been asked. He is a DJ here at the country station I listen to and is a friend of mine on FB. He left me a message asking if I would like to have dinner and I accepted. Had a good time AND he said he would like to do it again! He was really sweet, he read the article Jordanna wrote about me when I hit my 101lb mark. He is a BIG guy, if I would have to guess I would say 400-450. He was really sweet, we went to a Mexican restaurant, they brought out chips and salsa of course and he looked at me and ask "is this going to tempt you" I said oh no, not at all go right ahead. I ordered a steak Fajati (sp) salad and he said hmmmm that sounds good I'll have the same. So as we were eating and chatting he said this is really good but my nacho's would of been better....lol...I said hey you could of ordered them it wouldn't of mattered to me. He said you are awesome, I couldn't do it.....lol....he said come January he wants me to set him up on alternatives so I said sure, I can do that. He said no more going through the drive thru and said #3 large please...i said nope...lol..i told him, if he buys the food I will cook it for him and he can drive by and order whatever number he wanted....lol...and i would bring his food out to him....lol...so we will see how that works....lol
  • Good night to all, keep up the good work. We can do this!
  • Quote: WELL WELL...guess where I just got back from.....A DINNER DATE!!!...YES...ME.....I went out to dinner....it has been YEARS since I have been asked. He is a DJ here at the country station I listen to and is a friend of mine on FB. He left me a message asking if I would like to have dinner and I accepted. Had a good time AND he said he would like to do it again! He was really sweet, he read the article Jordanna wrote about me when I hit my 101lb mark. He is a BIG guy, if I would have to guess I would say 400-450. He was really sweet, we went to a Mexican restaurant, they brought out chips and salsa of course and he looked at me and ask "is this going to tempt you" I said oh no, not at all go right ahead. I ordered a steak Fajati (sp) salad and he said hmmmm that sounds good I'll have the same. So as we were eating and chatting he said this is really good but my nacho's would of been better....lol...I said hey you could of ordered them it wouldn't of mattered to me. He said you are awesome, I couldn't do it.....lol....he said come January he wants me to set him up on alternatives so I said sure, I can do that. He said no more going through the drive thru and said #3 large please...i said nope...lol..i told him, if he buys the food I will cook it for him and he can drive by and order whatever number he wanted....lol...and i would bring his food out to him....lol...so we will see how that works....lol
    You go girl!!!! Sounds like you had a blast, you totally deserve it!!
  • Quote: Good morning all
    It has been a while since I posted, been real busy at work and haven't had a lot of time after work to look... I try to read as many posts as I can each morning before really getting to work. I usually have my breakfast while reading.

Everyone this diet is so worth all of your work. It has opened up a new life for me. I never dreamed of being called skinny by anyone (least of all the people in my life who I find truly skinny). I know I am still the same person inside but my I have noticed how people see you differently... A friend who is a photographer photoed me last weekend and when I came out in my skort and shirt the makeup artist said to me "holy cow look how small your thighs are" Hey you all I HAVE SKINNY THIGHS... I was flipping through Victoria secret and checked out their size charts and my thigh and waist measurements puts me in the small to medium in their charts... NOW how awesome is that...
    I have yet to hit my goal weight but I will keep trying in maintenance to do it.
    That picture is incredible, you look amazing!!!

Pat
  • Quote: WELL WELL...guess where I just got back from.....A DINNER DATE!!!...YES...ME.....I went out to dinner....it has been YEARS since I have been asked. He is a DJ here at the country station I listen to and is a friend of mine on FB. He left me a message asking if I would like to have dinner and I accepted. Had a good time AND he said he would like to do it again! He was really sweet, he read the article Jordanna wrote about me when I hit my 101lb mark. He is a BIG guy, if I would have to guess I would say 400-450. He was really sweet, we went to a Mexican restaurant, they brought out chips and salsa of course and he looked at me and ask "is this going to tempt you" I said oh no, not at all go right ahead. I ordered a steak Fajati (sp) salad and he said hmmmm that sounds good I'll have the same. So as we were eating and chatting he said this is really good but my nacho's would of been better....lol...I said hey you could of ordered them it wouldn't of mattered to me. He said you are awesome, I couldn't do it.....lol....he said come January he wants me to set him up on alternatives so I said sure, I can do that. He said no more going through the drive thru and said #3 large please...i said nope...lol..i told him, if he buys the food I will cook it for him and he can drive by and order whatever number he wanted....lol...and i would bring his food out to him....lol...so we will see how that works....lol

Sounds like a really nice evening and also that you will have the chance to help yet another person get healthy. Glad you had such a nice time.

Pat
  • Oh Boy
    Quote: Good Morning everyone!

Starting my 2nd day. Had a good first day. Woke up hungry this morning which is a good thing for me. Usually I wake up feeling bloated, so this is a nice change.

I have a few questions I can't seem to find answers for on "search""
    1. Has anyone tried to make hot coffee with the vanilla RTD? Like a flavored latte or something?
    2. Why do the RTD have straws attached that dont go to the bottom of the carton? Am I missing something? My straw fell in and couldnt get it out. Squeezed carton in my mouth and it went everywhere...

Anyways, thanks in advance for any helpful info. You guys are so inspiring!
    The straw extends !!!!
    Sounds like you had a great evening!! Go girl!!!