3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #46

Height: 5'7'

Hi all....for the first time I used Truvia instead of splenda. Well, I got the worst stomach cramps - I mean, really bad - and I am attributing it to the Truvia.

Does anyone here use Truvia instead of splenda? have you had any issues?

Re-start IP, 7/23/12
Old 12-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #47

Height: 5'7'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello everyone,

I got this new android phone and I love it since it lets me read all the threads in the evening,something was not able to do before cause I don't have internet at home, but it if extremely hard to type what I want! I really hope it gets easier with time.
Ha ha!!! Welcome to the world of android!! I can not type on my droid, but love the phone. Have fun with it.

Re-start IP, 7/23/12
Old 12-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #48

Height: 5'0"

Had a great day with a NSV and a SV. Got in the car to go to the clinic to weigh in and I had to move the seat up!! Realized I had lost enough through the middle that I was now sitting back farther in the seat. Lost another 4 lbs. It felt wonderful.

stolf - I have been told that there is a big difference in the stevias. I get the NewLeaf and NuNaturals brands and enjoy them a lot. Maybe go for one without all the processing? I started using Stevia a long time ago because I have problems with Splenda. Too much triggers migraines for me. The sweeteners are so individual in what we tolerate, aren't they? I like the idea that stevia is natural. Good luck.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #49

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Good morning everyone!!!

Another fine day here in the PNW... actually I am really tired, I am really sore, and busy as all heck at work.
But see how full of it I can be!!!

I am working with my clinic to try and become a coach for them, not really as an extra job, but to pay it forward and try and help some of the others out there that have a harder time on the program, I feel like I could really help motivate some people out there.

I hope everyone is having a good morning, everyone stay positive and stay OP!!!
Wayward - that would be wonderful. Couldn't think of a better coach than you; someone who has worked very hard at this program and knows it so well. You would be a great cheer leader and kick butt when needed too. "Drill Sergeant Wayward" Nice ring huh? lol
Old 12-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #50

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliegirl View Post
Feeling so much better after my WI today. Thankgiving was very hard for me and I really beat myself up over it. Well, I went to NY for 4 days and actually lost. Yes it was only a 1 lb but I am thrilled. It was very hard, but sooo worth all the sacrifice, and I had a great time to boot! I feel like I am back on track and ready to tackle these last few lbs!
wow! NY and a LOSS! That is an awesome accomplishment! wonderful willpower!!!!

“In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”

"Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure"

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

Got to get the Broccoli Boys back (one for each 5lbs!):
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #51
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well Thank You... I Changed it for WUV... she was getting on me about changing it!! haha...
Well you have to show people how much you changed THAT is why I bug you about changing it!!!.....and I LOVE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Tomorrow is my official weigh in and I can't wait because i know I lost big time I just need to know how much.

Wayward, all I can say is wow! Way to go!

I really would like talk more but i can't continue typing on this phone.

I will report my weight loss tomorrow

Good night everyone
Sandra, don't be disappointed IF it is not a big number...remember a loss is a loss no matter what the number is....good luck

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Old 12-08-2011, 01:39 AM   #52
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Just in case anyone missed the announcement, there has been complaints about the signatures being too big....here is a link to the announcement from out moderators...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...uncements.html

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Closed Thread