Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #31  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Just back from my WI and I'm down 2 pounds, which means I have now lost 40 pounds in 11 weeks. Can I just say one more time how much I love this weight loss plan. In fact a neighbor of mine asked me last week what I was doing to lose weight and I told her all about it. I talked to her today and she has an appointment with my coach next week to start. And even better I get a free box of food for referring someone.

A cold day here in Austin today, burrrrrrr! Trying to keep warm, but this native CA girl still isn't use to this colder weather. Hope everyone is having a good day, and congrats to all of you with WI's today.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #32  
dluck

S/C/G: 269/241/199

Height: 5'11"

Hello,

Just weighed in for my fourth week down 6 pounds so at a total of 18 pounds. But very stressed as my TOM is over a week late and my coach told me that the diet has nothing to do with it even though I have took 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. Has anyone else's TOM been late?
Old 12-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Just back from my WI and I'm down 2 pounds, which means I have now lost 40 pounds in 11 weeks. Can I just say one more time how much I love this weight loss plan. In fact a neighbor of mine asked me last week what I was doing to lose weight and I told her all about it. I talked to her today and she has an appointment with my coach next week to start. And even better I get a free box of food for referring someone.
The big 4-0! Woohoo! WAY TO GO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyrosered View Post
8.2 lbs! and 2.75" I've been following along on the scale at home so I wasn't entirely surprised, but it certainly makes a week of misery worthwhile to have that be official. It helps that I'm finally feeling better. I'm looking forward to some of that extra energy everyone keeps talking about.
8.2 lbs!!! Well Done!!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Phase 2

Question for my "online Coaches": I will be phasing out for my holiday/vacation and start phase 2 on Friday. Am I correct in my understanding that the only difference is I do not use a packet at lunch time, instead I add protein via meat or fish? Also, I have read where people say the protein amount for supper is 8 oz according to new plan guidelines, does that change in phase 2? Should I be having 8 oz at both lunch and supper?

Thanks!

Last edited by MustangMolly; 12-06-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dluck84 View Post
Hello,

Just weighed in for my fourth week down 6 pounds so at a total of 18 pounds. But very stressed as my TOM is over a week late and my coach told me that the diet has nothing to do with it even though I have took 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. Has anyone else's TOM been late?
I don't get TOM anymore (thank goodness), but my daughter has been a week late every month since she started IP and I hear this is pretty common regardless what your coach says. Congrats on you WI, that's fantastic.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #36  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/185/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dluck84 View Post
Hello,

TOM is very effected by KETOSIS.... some of us get it early some of us get it late. If you google it there is alot of information on the subject. Also on 3chicks threads. Mine was early the first two months and now it's late this month.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #37  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Grats to everyone on their WI's... just back from mine, down another 3 this week.

10 more fricken pounds to go!!!!
Slowly but surely.
Really a hectic day at work today, servers crashing, UPS systems dying... back to the grind.

Everyone keep up the great work and stay positive and OP!!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Okay everyone:
Back from weigh in #6 and down 4lbs and 3 1/2 inches. So whoot whoot to me. I guess having 4 IP Packets per day really helped kick my butt. Good luck to everyone and the ones who weighed in already, way too go. Awesome job. Happy Tuesday everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmayhem View Post
15lbs in 3 weeks is FANTASTIC!! That's 5lbs a week! In the past and on my own, it's taken me months to lose 15lbs! You should definitely be proud of yourself

Let us know the results! I'm really curious to how you do with the 4th packet added per day. Honestly, I feel as though you will still lose! Can't wait to hear!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Grats to everyone on their WI's... just back from mine, down another 3 this week.

Slowly but surely.
Really a hectic day at work today, servers crashing, UPS systems dying... back to the grind.

Great job Wayward, you're almost there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbebe View Post
Okay everyone:
Back from weigh in #6 and down 4lbs and 3 1/2 inches. So whoot whoot to me. I guess having 4 IP Packets per day really helped kick my butt. Good luck to everyone and the ones who weighed in already, way too go. Awesome job. Happy Tuesday everyone.
Way to go Bebe. I obviously missed some posts from you....why did you add the 4th packet?
Old 12-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #40  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Question for my "online Coaches": I will be phasing out for my holiday/vacation and start phase 2 on Friday. Am I correct in my understanding that the only difference is I do not use a packet at lunch time, instead I add protein via meat or fish? Also, I have read where people say the protein amount for supper is 8 oz according to new plan guidelines, does that change in phase 2? Should I be having 8 oz at both lunch and supper?

Thanks!
you are correct in all your questions as far as I know of. No it doesn't change in phase 2, its 8oz for both.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Wow, some awesome losses this week!! Congratulations to all
Old 12-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post

Slowly but surely.

So close! What phase are you on now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbebe View Post
Okay everyone:
So happy adding the extra packet worked. Great job!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

congrats to all the losses today!!!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #44  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
So close! What phase are you on now?
Dana,

I am still running Phase 1, I am unique in more ways then one, a lot of my plan while totally through my clinic is different than just about everyone else.
We actually just discussed my plan today at my WI.
I am not going to be going through the usual 4 phases, there will be something a little different about how I progress through the plan, but I will stay on the boards so we will see how it goes.

I don't want to confuse anyone, or make people want to try different things if it's going to backfire on them.
I will stay on Phase 1 until I reach my goal, that has always been the plan, I could go a little lighter then my goal weight and I plan to on my next several phases, but the first 92 pounds will be all phase 1.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #45  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Quote:

A cold day here in Austin today, burrrrrrr! Trying to keep warm, but this native CA girl still isn't use to this colder weather. Hope everyone is having a good day, and congrats to all of you with WI's today.
Woohoo!!! Great Job! It's definitely the best weight loss plan I've been on!
Closed Thread