IP Daily Chat Tuesday 12/6/11

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • One more comment on the soup thing, as I also heated the broccoli soup too much and it separated on me one time.

The trick is to mix it with cold water, and then heat it up slowly. Do it in small intervals in the microwave, stirring in between.

Another great "trick" that I do is to mix it in the AM with just a tiny bit of water at home (so it turns into a thick paste) and then just add hot water from our tea kettle at work. I mix for a few seconds and it turns out perfectly, and at a nice temperature for eating.

Good luck!
  • Thanks for all the soup tips, I will be more careful and not overheat. The tip about using boiling water is a good idea.

Tomorrow is our Christmas lunch party at work, turkey and all the fixins. Will be a bit of a challenge to stay on program. Although, I have to admit I do not have many cravings for most foods, except maybe cheese. Do not think there will be any of that to tempt me tomorrow.
  • Quote: Hello,

Just weighed in for my fourth week down 6 pounds so at a total of 18 pounds. But very stressed as my TOM is over a week late and my coach told me that the diet has nothing to do with it even though I have took 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. Has anyone else's TOM been late?
    Mine was late last month. Since I am on the pill it never ended up coming. first time in the 5 months on this program it has been late. It has stressed me out, but I know the diet probably has a lot to do with it. Hoping it comes this month. ...

Quote: Grats to everyone on their WI's... just back from mine, down another 3 this week.

10 more fricken pounds to go!!!!
    Slowly but surely.
    Really a hectic day at work today, servers crashing, UPS systems dying... back to the grind.

Everyone keep up the great work and stay positive and OP!!!!
  • Quote: Okay everyone:
    Back from weigh in #6 and down 4lbs and 3 1/2 inches. So whoot whoot to me. I guess having 4 IP Packets per day really helped kick my butt. Good luck to everyone and the ones who weighed in already, way too go. Awesome job. Happy Tuesday everyone.

What a sigh of relief. And you must be very, very happy.
  • Quote: I have made myself some mini goals. This week I am happy to say that I breezed past my first goal. For years I had a certain weight that no matter how hard I tried. I could not get lower
    . Well that was 268 and this week I flew right past it !! Didn't even see it on the scale before I passed it
    Nice! I like that bit about not even seeing it.