3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #46
Started IP Oct 11/11

S/C/G: 237/163/130

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Had weight in #8 today down another 4lbs today! Total of 34lbs. I'm going back home to bring my dad back for Christmas and my family hasn't seen me since I've started the program Oct. 11. Looking forward to seeing their reaction to my weight loss.

Congratulation to everyone else on their losses and have a great week everyone!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #47

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Dana,

I am still running Phase 1, I am unique in more ways then one, a lot of my plan while totally through my clinic is different than just about everyone else.
We actually just discussed my plan today at my WI.
I am not going to be going through the usual 4 phases, there will be something a little different about how I progress through the plan, but I will stay on the boards so we will see how it goes.

I don't want to confuse anyone, or make people want to try different things if it's going to backfire on them.
I will stay on Phase 1 until I reach my goal, that has always been the plan, I could go a little lighter then my goal weight and I plan to on my next several phases, but the first 92 pounds will be all phase 1.
I'm all for staying the course, but I also know from past experience that sometimes we get to the same goal a little bit differently too. You have done a fantastic job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
Had weight in #8 today down another 4lbs today! Total of 34lbs. I'm going back home to bring my dad back for Christmas and my family hasn't seen me since I've started the program Oct. 11. Looking forward to seeing their reaction to my weight loss.

Great job on your WI today. I'm going home in two weeks and I haven't seen anyone since early November so I'm hoping they notice more than last time. Right now, at 40 pounds I'm still getting, "I can really tell in your face." Hello people - what about the rest of me?" LOL
Old 12-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #48

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Hi MustangMolly
I was losing very slowly according to Coach so she asked me to take in 4 IP's per day for a week to see if that would jump start the weight loss. So that is what I did and it worked. She felt I was going too long without fueling my body and my pancreas was working overtime. I am to stay on 4 IP Packets per day this week too just to see if this is working or what my body needs. I don't know I did ask alot of questions and nobody had heard of doing that, but it worked for me this week. Good luck to you on your losses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Great job Wayward, you're almost there!

Way to go Bebe. I obviously missed some posts from you....why did you add the 4th packet?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #49

S/C/G: 169/140/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
Good Morning! Quick questions for all you experienced Ipeeps. I'm Roman catholic and have been avoiding taking communion. My line of thought is it shouldn't kick me out of ketosis to take communion but I am afraid to risk it. So if anyone is catholic let me know how you handle this.
I had my third WI yesterday. I was down 2.6 lbs and lost 2.5 inches. That makes a total of 15 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm glad to be getting into a routine with this diet. I know I can do this. I've wore a few blouses this week that I hadn't wore in at least two years because they were tight.
LOL This struck a cord with me. The first time I went to communion, I felt sooooooooo guilty. I'm glad you brought this up. I still go and don't fuss about it. I figure that God is more important.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #50

S/C/G: 169/140/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post

OMG! That will be special. Enjoy all the compliments. Way to go!!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #51
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Just got back from WI~down another 2 lbs. Yes! I mentioned to my coach about being cold and she said I need vitamin B now to help things along. So I got some Vita B75~has all the b's from 1-12 I need she said. Funny I was just wondering to myself why we're not on vitamin B.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #52
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Wow, great losses today! You guys rock!

As my fellow Louisianians have said, its cold and wet here. I spent my day inside trying to finish sewing some of my Christmas orders. Everyone wants tote bags this year, and they are so easy to make. I finished three today! Woo Hoo!

Maintaining since September 2012!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #53

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Well, it's official - I start the program tomorrow

Had my consultation/got my supplies tonight. I'm SO excited!

I have a quick question though; I bought a whole bunch of fresh kale (Love it!) and I like to make 'kale chips' (baked in oven w/ apple vinegar and garlic powder) ...when it bakes down, it's next to nothing, size wise ...would you guys measure 2 cups of kale raw or 2 cups of it baked?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #54
Started IP Oct 11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I'm all for staying the course, but I also know from past experience that sometimes we get to the same goal a little bit differently too. You have done a fantastic job!

Great job on your WI today. I'm going home in two weeks and I haven't seen anyone since early November so I'm hoping they notice more than last time. Right now, at 40 pounds I'm still getting, "I can really tell in your face." Hello people - what about the rest of me?" LOL
Thank you! Lol, I lost on my booty and tummy, so I sure hope they can tell there as well!!! I find the people that you see more often don't notice as much then the ones you don't see in weeks.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #55
Started IP Oct 11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by snolover View Post
OMG! That will be special. Enjoy all the compliments. Way to go!!
Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to it!!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #56
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

[QUOTE=chod45;4130215]Good morning...I have a question about the brocolli cheese soup...the last two times I have cooked it in the microwave the soup has seperated...I am at work so have no use of a stove...any ideas why this is happening now?[/QUO

Hello,
Before using alternatives I used to love this soup! The serect is to mix the soup in cold water before heating it.

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 20 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
Serious Re-start: August 7, 2017
Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #57
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpi
necone;4130483
Good Morning! Quick questions for all you experienced Ipeeps. I'm Roman catholic and have been avoiding taking communion. My line of thought is it shouldn't kick me out of ketosis to take communion but I am afraid to risk it. So if anyone is catholic let me know how you handle this.
I had my third WI yesterday. I was down 2.6 lbs and lost 2.5 inches. That makes a total of 15 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm glad to be getting into a routine with this diet. I know I can do this. I've wore a few blouses this week that I hadn't wore in at least two years because they were tight.
Hello,

I am catholic too, l never even gave it any thought, I always have communion when I go to church. It never affected my weight loss.

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 20 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #58
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmayhem View Post
Well, it's official - I start the program tomorrow

Had my consultation/got my supplies tonight. I'm SO excited!

I have a quick question though; I bought a whole bunch of fresh kale (Love it!) and I like to make 'kale chips' (baked in oven w/ apple vinegar and garlic powder) ...when it bakes down, it's next to nothing, size wise ...would you guys measure 2 cups of kale raw or 2 cups of it baked?
Hi there,

All vegetables should be measured before being cooked.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #59

S/C/G: 287/144/150

I have made myself some mini goals. This week I am happy to say that I breezed past my first goal. For years I had a certain weight that no matter how hard I tried. I could not get lower
. Well that was 268 and this week I flew right past it !! Didn't even see it on the scale before I passed it
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #60

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Wow, great losses today! You guys rock!

As my fellow Louisianians have said, its cold and wet here. I spent my day inside trying to finish sewing some of my Christmas orders. Everyone wants tote bags this year, and they are so easy to make. I finished three today! Woo Hoo!

do you have a store or a website or do you just do it for friends and family?

When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap.
You worked hard and you deserve the compliment! ~Jillian Michaels
Closed Thread