Old 11-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #16  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Awww thank you! Gotta love the morning hair...lol. I am feeling great, more energy and able to fit into normal clothes, it's great. I can't wait to get my last 17lbs off.
wow you look great.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
I read somewhere and can't find it now, maybe my coach just said it to me. You don't have to use IP products for your 1 day of phase 1 after a fun day. As long as you stick to the procotol phase 1 it doesn't matter what packets you are using. From what I understand from the handout, you will be on maintenance for life. and it is just one day a week you HAVE to use protein packet, or you can use your own protein. Just thought I would quote the last paragraph of the phase 4 handout...

"RE-SET THE "PENDULUM" EVERY YEAR
Make sure your client know that it is NORMAL to gain weight. Gaining say 7 lbs. over the course of the year is NOT a failure. Do not stress about Thanksgiving or the Holidays, ENJOY THEM, because WE have a PLAN. Every year, following the Holidays, the client should schedule an appointment with their Ideal Protein Clinic and rest the "pendulum" (ie the pancreas). Let's she those few pounds we put on in the course of the year in a couple of weeks. Those 7 pounds won't become the 50 pounds it once was, and of course, we will not need any of those prescription drugs we were once dependent upon. This is SO enpowering! Think of this as REAL health insurance! Weight gain and all the clinical probelms associated with this will never have to be a problem again!"

IDEAL PROTEIN is a business so yes they probably would like to see you buy their products for ever... it doesn't say anywhere in the documentation that you MUST by ip products you can always use alternatives. I kind of like the IP products but it get expensive... But the one box should last you 2 weeks so that is much more reasonable.
Thank you for the info! Its so exciting to think that one day...i'll be there, lol.
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
4. Most of the stuff on sale is things that will replace other things (tv replacing a tv) that work just fine but are "last year". Again materialistic. If you need a tv or whatever then sure it is a great deal. Frankly llast year I bought a Plasma used that was only 2 years old when our old analog TV (we only have one tv in the house) finally went out. I got the plasma cheap because someone got a "great deal" on another on black friday and just didnt want the plasma anymore.
Funny that you mention the TV. We've never done Black Friday, but I did say to my husband last night, "Look at the prices on some of these TV's." Our TV is getting older, and we would like a flat panel. But truthfully it still works great and we just couldn't justify spending money on a TV when the one we have (we only have one in the house also) still works fine.

YvetteSki you look great! What a difference in your photos. Thanks for sharing.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #19  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
I actually wondered the same thing. Am I going to be buying IP products forever? (or alternatives)
You look amazing!!!!!
frazzledmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #20  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

WI #9 today and down another 5lbs! The inches are still slower but then I realized that just because they aren't coming off where your coach measures, doesn't mean they aren't coming off so don't get discouraged by a number.
frazzledmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #21  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
WI #9 today and down another 5lbs! The inches are still slower but then I realized that just because they aren't coming off where your coach measures, doesn't mean they aren't coming off so don't get discouraged by a number.
Congrats, great WL day!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I actually wondered the same thing. Am I going to be buying IP products forever? (or alternatives)
You look great YvetteSki!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics. I am 5'4" as well and my original goal was 130 but i changed to 140, but i cant decide either...i am going to wait and see what i feel like when i do get to 140.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #23  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone!!...Had a great day yesterday and went shopping with mom this morning, didn't fight any crowds though we waited....lol....I have a 3 hour drive a head of me and the Baton Rouge traffic is going to CRAZY!!....not only will they have the crazy black Friday shoppers but LSU is playing ARK in Baton Rouge so they will have the craziness of the LSU fans trying to get to the game. So I am waiting until after the game to get on the road. Its going to be a great game....#1team again #3!! So I will enjoy the game with my mom!! then get on the road.

PaintLady and I had a quick meeting on Wednesday but was very nice to meet her. We kept talking and talking...its the La in us....hahaha...Thanks again for meeting me Paint with the Jacket and other clothes!!

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday and are having a relaxing day today!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #24  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
Where did you shop Jelly? I hope you got some great deals for all your efforts!

I was home in bed digesting. Being on maintenance, I chose Thanksgiving for my "free" day. Then up at 5:30 this morning to go jogging and start my phase 1 recovery day right.
I just went to the Walmart in Federal Way and Auburn. As well as the Supermall!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #25  
I Started IP October 11th

S/C/G: 199/178/130

Height: 5' 3"

Happy Friday everyone!! Have my weigh in today, am feeling pretty good about it! And i love the swift kick in the butt everytime i

YvettSki - Your pictures look amazing, thanx for sharing! very encouraging!! :-D
rokkerchik20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #26  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Happy Friday all. I was having a torturous TOM last night, but was pretty good on the diet. Didn't lose this morning, but didn't gain. Hopefully, I will be down for my official weigh in for the Christmas thread tomorrow. I don't really care for after Thanksgiving sales anymore.

They aren't as fun as I got older. I can't stand the people. I do love shopping after Christmas. This year my family decided on handmade gifts. There are a lot of talented people in my family so I'll be happy with whatever.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #27  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Congratulations Yvettski, you look awesome!
JoLoMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 295/240/210

Height: 5'10"

Happy Friday

Wow, some great sucess stories on here. Congrats to everyone.
chod45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #29  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
Happy Friday all. I was having a torturous TOM last night, but was pretty good on the diet. Didn't lose this morning, but didn't gain. Hopefully, I will be down for my official weigh in for the Christmas thread tomorrow. I don't really care for after Thanksgiving sales anymore.

They aren't as fun as I got older. I can't stand the people. I do love shopping after Christmas. This year my family decided on handmade gifts. There are a lot of talented people in my family so I'll be happy with whatever.
I'm with you and wish you a good weigh-in. You're already down 16 percent. That's good.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #30  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Wow YvetteSki. You look wonderful!
Junetwin11 is offline   Reply With Quote