Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #61  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Thanks, Wuv, I do appreciate all the information and experience you share with us. I really didn't consider the bloated feeling from the carbonation. By the way...I like the new picture.
That is what I figured, that is the only reason why I commented on it and thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Wuv love the new picture.

Bella way to go, I will be joining you on Tuesday...woohooo.
Thanks, I always look at the avatar's when I am going through the thread first to see if we have anyone new, I didn't recognize myself for a minute. Its crazy I just took my other pic on 11/5 and I already have changed so much!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
today is my official WI day and I am down another 1 lb. tomorrow I start phase 4
Way to go!!!! I am watching your progress through the stages carefully. to determine how it may go for me. So happy for you that phase 2 and 3 went well.

Pat
Old 11-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #63  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOOHOO!!!!.....so far this week we have 95.6lbs gone with ONE more day to go....we had an outstanding week!!!...Congratulations to ALL!!!

If you haven't posted your losses in the challenge yet, don't forget too...we are trying to beat last weeks 195lbs loss as a group!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
In all honesty I am extremely reluctant to recommend this for fear the krill population will be over fished, eliminate whale food, and on. But here's a brief intro. http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/a...krill_oil.html And here it is a LOT more pricey than your basic Walmart item.
When I read the link I realized it would be beneficial for many things. I looked up Canadian suppliers and one is not terribly far west of here but they just send out huge amounts for the agricultural and fishing industries, I did find another Canadian supplier. I ordered 2 bottles to cut down on shipping costs. It was $84, expensive but no more so than buying supplements at the IP clinic.
I was also interested that it is good for adult ADHD.
My son is spending a lot for another natural product to help with that.

Thanks for the link.
Pat
Old 11-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #65  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Where do you get krill...i have really bad knees, no more cartilege left (i think they call it osteoporsis, basically wear) but they refuse to do any type of surgery as this is something that is usually done in your 70's and only lasts 10years so they feel i'm too young. Its a lot better since i lost some weight but stairs are still a killer.
Where I get it won't help you since the differences between drug stores, whole food stores, pharmacies, and the internet here and the NA continent are SO different. Check locally then the internet. I don't know that it can help your specific problem. But pervasively it is good. See citation.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #66  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
How is phase 2 going... and congrats I bet you have to shop in the youths section you are so small now.
Phase 2 is going really well! It took me a couple of days to adjust, but I'm loving the extra protein at lunch now. And I'm still losing weight, which makes me very happy. Not quite the youth section, but I can finally fit into all the petite clothes made for short people with small frames... I usually have to get pants and sleeves hemmed, but not the most recent clothes I've bought!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #67  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Wednesday's WI? I called you right after, remember I almost hit a deer as it ran out in front of me on the highway.
Doesn't that tell you I am getting real old!! LOL, I do remember the deer, the 159, but for some reason didn't clue it all in with WI time, oops. Have a great scrapbooking weekend and stay warm!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #68  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmandAliMommy View Post
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!
I reached my goal this week, surpassed it by two pounds actually. My numerical weight goal wasn't all that important to me though - !
Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
lost 3.8 pounds, last time I was around this weight was 2004
Congrats on your loss, that is awesome!!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #69  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymom View Post
Happy Friday Everyone. Congrats on the good work this week.
I have my WI later today so i am hoping for 3 lbs. That seems to be my average. I am happy with that.
I am buying my IP products today for my Thanksgiving dinner. Put together my shopping list last night. I plan to stay OP.
Happy Thanksgiving!! and Congrats on your Loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
I had my first weigh in. I lost 6 pounds. I don't know why I was stressing over this on Wednesday.
Peggy
WOOT WOOT Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Hi everyone- happy Friday!
WI #5 this morning and I'm down another 4 pounds. I could hardly believe it! It makes 18 lbs in five weeks, and means I am officially over half way to my goal. The biggest NSV for me, however, is that my body fat percentage is now at 28%. I am so happy about it.
Congratulations!! That is awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
today is my official WI day and I am down another 1 lb. tomorrow I start phase 4
Congratulations Bella on your loss!! Good luck on phase 4!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Poles1Girl View Post

A bit of a whoops... I prepped my wildberry yogurt drink, set it in the fridge to chill and then brought some boxes to my closet. I got distracted trying on clothes and forgot to have my breakfast. phfft! could be worse....
haha, I did the same for lunch today! totally forgot about it when server/network crashed at work and I got busy with IT. I didn't realize until I came home and unpacked my lunch-kit that I hadn't eaten...
Old 11-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #70  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

Happy Thanksgiving to our Southern neighbours!!

WI # 5 was today and I lost another 4.8 lbs!!

It is cold and windchill is adding to our cold temperature to about -26C, brrrr. We were supposed to go to Light up Okotoks, but it may be too cold for that tonight. Looking forward to spending a weekend indoors.

Congratulations to all the losses & NSV's this week!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #71  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique06 View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to our Southern neighbours!!

WI # 5 was today and I lost another 4.8 lbs!!

It is cold and windchill is adding to our cold temperature to about -26C, brrrr. We were supposed to go to Light up Okotoks, but it may be too cold for that tonight. Looking forward to spending a weekend indoors.

Congratulations to all the losses & NSV's this week!
Wow!! You are doing awesome! Congrats on another great week. Keep it up!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 143/126.2/120

Height: 5'4"

So............ just had the Big Mac in a Bowl for the first time. Yummmmmmm! Can't believe I didn't try this sooner. It's going to be a regular for me.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Have any of you heard of the Soda Stream machine? It allows you to turn tap water into carbonated water and they even have "diet" flavors that are made with Splenda. I don't know how much they cost but I am going to check into them. Here is a link to their website if anyone is interested.

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/default.aspx
We got one last time we were in the States and hubby absolutely loves it! He's missed his diet coke and brewed me up some of the green tea mixes and they are great! I'm not a pop drinker as a rule, but since it has Splenda in it, it's a nice change. We checked before we bought that we could get the refill canisters and flavor mixes at home, which we can.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am headed to Naples till Sunday with my dearest friend from High School. We will be going on a little shopping spree. I just finished filling up two huge yard size garbage bags of clothes. Hard to get rid of them, but I am not going back to those sizes, so why let them take up space. Now I am ready to shop! Thanks to everyone who cleaned their closets, it has motivated me to get it done. I still have my workout bins and winter trunk to go though, but I have allll week!

My packets are packed and my dressing and peppers are made and ready for the mini get away. OP all the way.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Thank you so much everyone for your support, it sure helps.

Wuv, like your new pic alot!
Closed Thread