Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
lost 3.8 pounds, last time I was around this weight was 2004
good for you!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
Happy Friday everyone! Today is my last day of work for a week! I love Thanksgiving week - my favorite time of year.

I already did all my food shopping for Thanksgiving. We are having all the traditional foods plus a few OP foods.

Have a great day everyone!
I wanted to use them all! I made it through my thanksgiving and it's given me hope for Christmas dinner. Have a great time with family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmandAliMommy View Post
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!
I reached my goal this week, surpassed it by two pounds actually. My numerical weight goal wasn't all that important to me though - the big things I wanted to do were: fit into my pre-baby skinny jeans and not groan when I see pictures of myself. And I have succeeded. So that makes 22 lbs since 9/21. I'm on phase 4 now and I've been feeling good. And my husband gets home from Afghanistan at some point this weekend, we haven't seen each other since July...I think he'll be pleasantly surprised.
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
Way to go, so exciting to have your hubby home too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning Everyone,
I made it thru day 3 at work. Didn't touch anything that was not OP. I haven't told hubby that I started this plan, I just wanted to surprise him with the weight loss. The reason for not tellin him is because I have been on so many diets and then failed. Well last night when I got home I started supperd. Cooked hamburgers and was wrapping min in lettuce when he got home and said Surprise, Happy Birthday.....he had gone to the Chinese restaurant and gotten me my favorite, Sesame Chicken and Vegtable Lo Mein. I stalled for about 20 minutes, cried a little cause I did not want to tell him that I could not have this for dinner and explain why. So finally I sat down at the table and I ate the steamed broccoli and then had about 6 little pieces of the chicken, I wrapped them in Romaine lettuce leaves and ate then that way. And then I was full. I did not touch the rice or the vegtable lo mein. I put the lo mein in the frig and gave the rest if the chicken and rice to my daughter for dinner. Then I went into the bedroom and cried for a bit because I felt so bad for eating that. I have never felt so guilty for eating something that I know I can't have. Please tell me that I have not really ruined all that I have done for the past couple of days.
I agree with Blu, drink up some water and keep trucking. Are you sure you can't tell him thou? I'm not sure how I would be able to live with someone who didn't know what I was doing. I get a lot of support from the VIP in my life...sometimes he's dumb (boys are) but really all in all he's given me quite a bit of support. Have faith that this is the LAST DIET, follow it to a 't' and you won't fail. The longer you're on it the easier it is to stick on the path too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
lost 3.8 pounds, last time I was around this weight was 2004
Way to go! I love measuring my weight by dates in my life!

Last edited by Ishbel; 11-18-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #18  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Lost another 2 at last night's WI! My coach is awesome and threw in an extra pack for me for free. I'm the third bride to come through their office and they can't wait to see my before and after pics in my dress. 43 days until the wedding! I go for my first dress fitting on the 3rd - can't wait to try that sucker back on and see how much will have to be taken in!

@Emma - Congratulations on meeting your goal! Actually - smashing your goal! I'm so excited for you to have your husband home.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #19  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/185/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmandAliMommy View Post
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!
I reached my goal this week, surpassed it by two pounds actually. My numerical weight goal wasn't all that important to me though - the big things I wanted to do were: fit into my pre-baby skinny jeans and not groan when I see pictures of myself. And I have succeeded. So that makes 22 lbs since 9/21. I'm on phase 4 now and I've been feeling good. And my husband gets home from Afghanistan at some point this weekend, we haven't seen each other since July...I think he'll be pleasantly surprised.
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

A new NSV....my belly didn't rub the steering wheel when I drove to work this morning.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
Lost another 2 at last night's WI! My coach is awesome and threw in an extra pack for me for free. I'm the third bride to come through their office and they can't wait to see my before and after pics in my dress. 43 days until the wedding! I go for my first dress fitting on the 3rd - can't wait to try that sucker back on and see how much will have to be taken in!
congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
A new NSV....my belly didn't rub the steering wheel when I drove to work this morning.
Isn't that the best feeling in the world
Old 11-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #22  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

Happy Friday Everyone. Congrats on the good work this week.
I have my WI later today so i am hoping for 3 lbs. That seems to be my average. I am happy with that.
I am buying my IP products today for my Thanksgiving dinner. Put together my shopping list last night. I plan to stay OP.
I volunteered yesterday at our company potluck. Can i say...torture....but I only had ham and turkey. I was so proud of myself. I can't believe it resisted. Even the desserts...pumpkin pie. But i did and i was very happy. I hope that strength continues through Thanksgiving Day.
Have a great weekend everyone, stay stong, stay OP and chat next week.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #23  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Yay Friday! Congrats to all on a great week, and of course best of luck for the weekend! I had a small NSV this morning - my favorite go-to jeans don't fit anymore. For the last few weeks I've been able to make them work with belts, but that didn't even do today. They are way too big :-) Guess its time for a new (smaller) pair!
Old 11-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

TGIF everyone,

Congrats to all the SV and NSV!

Scale hasn't moved all week, don't know what's hapenning but i'll just keep doing what i'm doing...might try a bootcamp week next week.

Going to the US tomorrow, looking forward to it
Old 11-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #25  

Default Soda Stream--The Home Soda Maker

Have any of you heard of the Soda Stream machine? It allows you to turn tap water into carbonated water and they even have "diet" flavors that are made with Splenda. I don't know how much they cost but I am going to check into them. Here is a link to their website if anyone is interested.

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/default.aspx
Old 11-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #26  
Aspiring Goddess

[QUOTE=MustangMolly;4112499]Have any of you heard of the Soda Stream machine? QUOTE]

We have one! We absolutely love it, I think the flavors are very close and sometimes even better than "real" sodas. I haven't used it since starting IP, but before that I tried several diet flavors and liked them. Ours was $100 including the first CO2 cartridge and a "sample" pack of about 12 mixes. The mixes run about $5 a piece and the cartridges last about six months.

Last edited by ladyrayado; 11-18-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #27  

[QUOTE=ladyrayado;4112511]
Quote:
Have any of you heard of the Soda Stream machine? QUOTE]

We have one! We absolutely love it, I think the flavors are very close and sometimes even better than "real" sodas. I haven't used it since starting IP, but before that I tried several diet flavors and liked them.
Thanks, lady, glad to get some positive feedback. Just curious as to why you don't use it since starting IP? The flavors I looked at were 0/0/0 or just 1 calorie and sweetened with Splenda. I would think this would be acceptable for our water intake. Am I mistaken?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #28  
Aspiring Goddess

[QUOTE=MustangMolly;4112516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrayado View Post

Thanks, lady, glad to get some positive feedback. Just curious as to why you don't use it since starting IP? The flavors I looked at were 0/0/0 or just 1 calorie and sweetened with Splenda. I would think this would be acceptable for our water intake. Am I mistaken?
I honestly didn't even think about using them, or checking the nutritional information to see if they were 0/0/0 or made with Splenda. I just accepted "no soda" and went with it. Now that you've mentioned it, I'm excited to get home and check the mixes I have... it would be awesome if they are OP. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has used them on IP...
Old 11-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 156.8/146.6/130

Height: 5'-3"

Happy Friday, everyone! It's snowing like crazy here this morning. I was so born in the wrong state. I have under armour on at work today.

Congratulations on the NSVs and WIs. So thrilled for everyone.

I need to buy more Omega III - can I get that anywhere or does it have to be specifically IP?
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #30  

[QUOTE=ladyrayado;4112520]
Quote:

I honestly didn't even think about using them, or checking the nutritional information to see if they were 0/0/0 or made with Splenda. I just accepted "no soda" and went with it. Now that you've mentioned it, I'm excited to get home and check the mixes I have... it would be awesome if they are OP. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has used them on IP...
The diet flavors I looked at online are 1 or 2 calories except the diet zero which is like Coke zero (and my fave soda) is 0 and one of the diet teas is zero. I am ordering one today!
Closed Thread