Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

congrats on the NSV and the losers Good luck to those WI today.

I had a NSV today as well. I have one of those one button sweaters, well the bottoms never touched before, they do now, LOL! I forgot I had this sweater, I did not wear because I did not like showing the belly that much, it seemed to protrude out, before now I'm rocking it

OT - There seems to be more and more home invasions/robberies happening in our area. Most people I know are arming with guns, I'm thinking just a home security system. Does anyone have a recommendation on a security system?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #17  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning,

Feeling blah today...for the past week or so i've been having dull stomach pain and feel really bloated (and scale even went up a little), TOM isn't due for almost another 2 weeks so not sure what's going on but i hope it passes soon. I'm already drinking 5l a day so i can't drink more to try and get rid of this bloating.
I hear you on the bloating issue today and I don't even get TOM anymore. Maybe I didn't drink enough water yesterday especially since I have water retention issues anyway on this diet due to the sodium in the food.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Good Morning To All:

WI 5 yesterday down 4llbs with new total of 27lbs Told coach I know food will not be problem with family for Thanksgiving but I have to have a glass or two of Cristal. She warned that it will that three days to get back on track but after reading all the comments about slipping honestly I know it is a bad decision but family get togethers are such a happy time I think I deserve it too.. Really torn on my decision...

Hope all have good OP day....
STAY AWAY from the Cristal. You are doing so good; do you really want to set yourself back because of a drink? Family times are happy times, but that doesn't mean a cheat too. Enjoy time with your family and your IP food too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Good morning all!!! Woke up with a sick child, tornado warnings, and pounding rain all at 1am. So needless to say its been a rough night - good news is I have my weigh in today and either this week or next I should make it to my first set goal which is entering the 100's again Not gonna get my hopes up today because it will probably be next week but a girl can hope.

Hope everyone enjoys there day its gonna be another hot day here in the south.....
Good luck at WI today. Hope wonderland comes very soon for you.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning Everyone!! Well I made it thru day one. No problems so far, except for my stomach growling. But I just grabbed the water bottle and drank it. I was so proud of myself yesterday, my boss brought back cheese biscuits from Rod Losbster yesterday afternoon, and when offered to me I turned them down with no problem at all. Hoepfully today will be just a easy as yesterday.

Awesome job resisting! Those Red Lobster biscuits are sooooooooo good!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #20  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Good Morning To All:

WI 5 yesterday down 4llbs with new total of 27lbs
Hope all have good OP day....
Woohoo, good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning Everyone!! Well I made it thru day one. No problems so far, except for my stomach growling. But I just grabbed the water bottle and drank it. I was so proud of myself yesterday, my boss brought back cheese biscuits from Rod Losbster yesterday afternoon, and when offered to me I turned them down with no problem at all. Hoepfully today will be just a easy as yesterday.
If you are that hungry have an extra non restricted item. Good job, it gets easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliegirl View Post
Morning everyone...... Well it looks like winter has arrivved here. It's freezing out. Looking forward to my weigh in this am. Also a little nervous though too. I have been 100% OP and expecting a good loss but I have felt the same way for the last 2 weigh ins and came away with just a 1 lb loss each week. Don't know what I am going to do if that is the case today. I really don't want to lose these last lbs one at time. Expensive! I did change things up a bit too. Cut back on my restricted once a day to every other day and doing more low carb shakes. Drinking more than 3 liters of water a day. I really FEEL like these changes helped so we'll see.... Just want to say again how much I love this forum! The amount of info is just amazing!
Good luck! Remember a loss is a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Good morning all,
I have to WI this morning at 9, its cloudy here this morning, looking like rain. Hope everyone has a great day
Good luck Wuv!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
Good morning. Had a NSV this morning. Pulled out a button down dress shirt from the closet and I'm rockin' it at work today! I haven't fit into this shirt in 4 - 5 years I bet. My fiance' has never seen me at this low of a weight and it's been fun seeing his reaction to different outfits. WI#7 tomorrow. Scale really hasn't moved too much this week. The stress with the holidays, work and wedding is starting to build and I know that is going to hurt me some. Just keep plugging along! Have a great OP day!
Awe that's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I had the same NSV last night. Pulled out a top I hadn't worn in years, tried it on and it is almost too big! My husband said I better where it now or it will be too big next week! So, I am wearing it today.
Yay, congrats!

Quote:
Good morning all!!! Woke up with a sick child, tornado warnings, and pounding rain all at 1am. So needless to say its been a rough night - good news is I have my weigh in today and either this week or next I should make it to my first set goal which is entering the 100's again Not gonna get my hopes up today because it will probably be next week but a girl can hope.

congrats to everyone on the weight loss yesterday and good luck to those going today !!!!!!!

Hope everyone enjoys there day its gonna be another hot day here in the south.....
Oh no, good luck with everything. Good luck with entering the 100's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post

I had a NSV today as well. I have one of those one button sweaters, well the bottoms never touched before, they do now, LOL! I forgot I had this sweater, I did not wear because I did not like showing the belly that much, it seemed to protrude out, before now I'm rocking it

OT - There seems to be more and more home invasions/robberies happening in our area. Most people I know are arming with guns, I'm thinking just a home security system. Does anyone have a recommendation on a security system?
Congrats, I love NSV's. Guns scare me as I know someone who's child played with theirs and they ended up losing their child because of it. I don't know anything about security systems though. If my sister is on line I know she has one, she may comment.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #21  
Started IP 10/13/11

Morning
WI #5 - 2.8lb Oh how I wish I could lose 5lb a week.......... total now is 19lbs.
Here is to a great week!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Quote:

congrats to everyone on the weight loss yesterday and good luck to those going today !!!!!!!

Good luck at your WI, I hope you make the 100's.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Quote:

Way to go dolphin!!!! I'm starting to enjoy the NSV's more than the SV's!!!! LOL.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #24  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

Congrats on the NSV!

We were happy with our ADT system but never had to test it for a break-in, only a fire and they were good with that.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Originally Posted by bludolphin

Congrats, I love NSV's. Guns scare me as I know someone who's child played with theirs and they ended up losing their child because of it. I don't know anything about security systems though. If my sister is on line I know she has one, she may comment.

Blue Dolphin:
- I was broken into 2 days before Xmas many many years ago. After that i purchased a home security system. I was told by both the police and our insurance company that robbers will try to access the easiest homes, and so will tend to go to homes without and alarm system. We also received a discount on our home insurance because we did have the home alarm system. Your decision, i just wanted my input. A gun wont help if you are not home, an alarm system will.

Last edited by kelly1962; 11-16-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #26  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Lots of NSV's this morning so that is awesome. Just got back from WI#30 down another 2lbs ....I'll take it!!....great job on the WI's so far...we are rocking this program and loving every minute of it!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #27  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well Good Morning everyone!!
I am just plugging away at work... Nothing too exciting today!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well Good Morning everyone!!
I am just plugging away at work... Nothing too exciting today!
Good morning sunshine!!.....nothing exciting here either!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 156.8/146.6/130

Height: 5'-3"

Congrats on the losses and NSV's everyone. I'm hanging in there. Not as motivated as I once was but still getting through. I have about 10 pounds to go and they are STICKING LIKE GLUE. I've stayed completely away from the restricted items this week - but cheated Monday night with two Bailey's and coffee. Aside from not having restricteds, I've only been doing the mango RTD, Chocolate RTD, and Vanilla RTD. I do need to be better about veggies.

My 17 year old daughter was in a rollover car accident in the middle of a snow storm Monday evening. Thankfully all the kids are okay - her boyfriends friend broke his arm pretty badly and will have to have surgery on Friday. They are so lucky - no one was wearing seatbelts, they hit black ice, then a culvert and rolled.

One of my worst nightmares....... I thank God that everyone survived with such limited injuries. My daughter is stiff and sore and scraped up a little but okay. She had been sleeping in the back seat and had to crawl out the back window when the truck landed on it's side.

I hit the treadmill last night and felt so good afterwards. It's a good mixture of speeds so I don't hit that point that I can't catch my breath. Planning to continue that.....

Have a good week, everyone. Winter has arrived here for sure.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnhound1 View Post
Congrats on the losses and NSV's everyone. I'm hanging in there. Not as motivated as I once was but still getting through. I have about 10 pounds to go and they are STICKING LIKE GLUE. I've stayed completely away from the restricted items this week - but cheated Monday night with two Bailey's and coffee. Aside from not having restricteds, I've only been doing the mango RTD, Chocolate RTD, and Vanilla RTD. I do need to be better about veggies.

My 17 year old daughter was in a rollover car accident in the middle of a snow storm Monday evening. Thankfully all the kids are okay - her boyfriends friend broke his arm pretty badly and will have to have surgery on Friday. They are so lucky - no one was wearing seatbelts, they hit black ice, then a culvert and rolled.

One of my worst nightmares....... I thank God that everyone survived with such limited injuries. My daughter is stiff and sore and scraped up a little but okay. She had been sleeping in the back seat and had to crawl out the back window when the truck landed on it's side.

I hit the treadmill last night and felt so good afterwards. It's a good mixture of speeds so I don't hit that point that I can't catch my breath. Planning to continue that.....

Have a good week, everyone. Winter has arrived here for sure.
Thank goodness your daughter and her friends made it through that with little injuries. Black ice is a very scary thing, I hit that once when we lived in Germany, didn't know what was going on cuz we don't have that living in the South. Glad to see you are still hanging in here
Closed Thread