Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #16  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
I HIT ONDERLAND THIS MORNING!!!! Not to be to vulgar, but i hadnt gone to the bathroom in 2 days, and that finally got "fixed" last night. So when i stepped on the scale this morning, i was 199.8. Not much of a difference weight wise from yesterday, but i will take it!! I teared up this morning, as i havent been below 200 in 15 years at least. Thanks so much to all my IP buddies for your support over the last few weeks as i have been so impatient in wanting to hit onderland. I am so incredibly happy and so proud of myself.
And we are proud of you. WTG!!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #17  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Wow, look at all the losses on here. Great job everyone. Nothing like going into a weekend with a positive attitude. My coach finally had the RTD mango again so I bought 2 cases so that I have one for back up. I love those.

I still can't believe what my husband did last night. I made their supper first as they were all wanting pizza. As I was checking up on my cauliflower my hubby tried to shove a piece of pizza in my mouth!!!!! Seriously?????

I jumped back and said, what the heck do you think you are doing, his reply, I thought you wanted some pizza. OMG, do you really think I would like a bite of pizza after being OP for 15 weeks without a single cheat? I have no idea what the heck he was thinking but I'm sure he'll never do that again.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Yvette - WTH?! I'm laughing a little as I try and visualize this scenario! Maybe he was trying to "reward" you? At any rate, you are awesome for pushing him away and sticking to your guns! Your success is amazing and keep up the great work!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #19  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
Yvette - WTH?! I'm laughing a little as I try and visualize this scenario! Maybe he was trying to "reward" you? At any rate, you are awesome for pushing him away and sticking to your guns! Your success is amazing and keep up the great work!
I have to admit, it was kind of funny. I think I caught him off guard as in the past I would have been sure, I'll have one bite. I acted as if he was trying to give me poison...lol.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 276/261/175

Height: 5'9"

2nd week weigh in down 5.6lbs!!

W1= -12
W2= -5.6

Old 11-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #21  
Restart March 2013

S/C/G: 209.7/205.4/150

Good Morning everyone...congrats to everyone on another great week of losses. Today was WI#7 at my new clinic...I lost a total of 5.2lbs and 14inches, I was so shocked because it is my TOM and I had the flu this week. I am so happy that I decided to go to a different clinic. Good luck to everyone this week...
Old 11-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations to everyone on such great victories!! Wuv, you'd be an outstanding Coach, ok, you already are, so go for it!! Wayward, different clinics change phases at different times - what feels right for you??
Old 11-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNMONA09 View Post

W1= -12
W2= -5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsmartin View Post
Good Morning everyone...congrats to everyone on another great week of losses. Today was WI#7 at my new clinic...I lost a total of 5.2lbs and 14inches, I was so shocked because it is my TOM and I had the flu this week. I am so happy that I decided to go to a different clinic. Good luck to everyone this week...
Congrats, those are great WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
I still can't believe what my husband did last night. I made their supper first as they were all wanting pizza. As I was checking up on my cauliflower my hubby tried to shove a piece of pizza in my mouth!!!!! Seriously?????

I jumped back and said, what the heck do you think you are doing, his reply, I thought you wanted some pizza. OMG, do you really think I would like a bite of pizza after being OP for 15 weeks without a single cheat? I have no idea what the heck he was thinking but I'm sure he'll never do that again.
Glad you took it well...i would've been so mad if my dh did that!
Old 11-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #24  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Happy Remembrance Day & Veterans Day 11-11-11

This week has been crazy! I have missed this site as I have only been able to have sneak peeks here and there.

My 4th WI this morning and I was down 5.2lbs. YES!! I feel so amazing. 21.7lbs in 4 weeks. On to week #5

Quote:
I HIT ONDERLAND THIS MORNING!!!! .
Congratulations on reaching Onderland!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Kelly,

I just noticed I hit 35 lbs lost, after I changed my WI today This is just awesome!
35 lbs Bella, that is awesome!! Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
WI#6 last night and down 4.4!!!! I WI in the evenings at my clinic but at home, I'm well into the 2'teens and I'm loving it! I started out wearing size 20 and as I mentioned yesterday, don't really have many 18's for some reason. This morning I tried on my 16 work pants and they fit perfect!!!!
I can't wait to have the clothing milestones. Congratulations on your WI and size 16!! You must feel amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkthin135 View Post
By far this is the best one. All in all I have lost 131 pounds but I lost the quickest on this one. I think (actually I pretty much know) I will never go back to the way I was before -- I am loving the new me.
131 lbs. WOW!! Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Wow, look at all the losses on here. Great job everyone. Nothing like going into a weekend with a positive attitude. My coach finally had the RTD mango again so I bought 2 cases so that I have one for back up. I love those.

I am soooo glad you have your Mango RTD!!! I can't get over what in the heck came over D!?! Proud of you!!

Quote:

W1= -12
W2= -5.6

CONGRATS!!!!

Quote:
Thats' AWESOME!! Congrats!!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #25  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Happy Friday all. It's nice to see all the losses. Congrats to you all.

It has been an up and down week but I lost 2 pound. TOM is coming so I feel all bloated. I will be drinking more green tea for that reason. I am trying to see if it is going to stay cool so I can get my winter clothes out of storage. MS weather is so finicky.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #26  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Quote:
I HIT ONDERLAND THIS MORNING!!!! Not to be to vulgar, but i hadnt gone to the bathroom in 2 days, and that finally got "fixed" last night. So when i stepped on the scale this morning, i was 199.8. Not much of a difference weight wise from yesterday, but i will take it!! I teared up this morning, as i havent been below 200 in 15 years at least. Thanks so much to all my IP buddies for your support over the last few weeks as i have been so impatient in wanting to hit onderland. I am so incredibly happy and so proud of myself.
Congrats Kelly!!! That is awesome! I am getting closer and closer to onderland and it feels great, can't wait to actually see 199.8. Keep up the great work you are doing awesome!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #27  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

good morning everyone and congrats to all on your great successes!

I can't believe that in a few days I will be having my 4th weigh in.... time sure has flown by! My hubby and I are going out of town next weekend (alone!) for a few days and I am nervous about being able to stay OP while gone and without the convenience of my stocked refrigerator.

Any advice?

I hope we all take time today to remember the men and women who have fallen before us in honour and courage to give us all that we have... FREEDOM.

Lest not forgot.... 11.11.11
Old 11-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #28  
Started IP 7/8/11

Quote:

W1= -12
W2= -5.6

Way to go!!! YOu are doing awesome! Keep it up!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #29  
Started IP 7/8/11

Quote:
WOW!! So happy for you, keep it up!!
Old 11-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Awwww...thanks everyone for all the kinds words and congratulations. I am feeling the love.....

So much positivity here....love it.
Closed Thread