Height: 6'00"

Just watched you video! Again. AWESOME!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #122  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I really enjoyed your video. Now when you send words of encouragement and gentle scolding I will hear it in your voice. I'm not sure if you realize what it means to people that you would so completely open up your life and share this journey with us. Speaking for myself, you have really helped me stay motivated. Thanks!
Thank you to EVERYONE!....Molly, when I started this journey I knew it was something that I HAD TO DO. Once I started getting the results of losing 25lbs in the first month I was HOOKED. I wanted to spread the word and help people going through the SAME thing I was going through and let them know that they were NOT alone. I wanted everyone to know how well this worked and that everyone CAN and WILL succeed IF they STICK TO IT! This has become my passion, helping others even if its thousands of miles away. I do want to become a coach and have my own clinic and one day I hope that will happen. I know I have helped a few of my close friends losing weight with the alternatives. EVERYONE close to me is proud of me for sticking to it this long. I always had a smile on my face even when I was bigger but now its bigger and brighter. Pride can not even express how happy I am with myself and the success I have had and will continue to have. This has really been a life changing event for me. ONE day I will have someone special to share my new life with and be able to do things and not be held back because of my weight.

My youngest son called me today and said "mom I will be home on May 4th for the summer. I will eat whatever I want that first week I am home, I have to get all my missed foods from college in then I am getting on your diet. You look amazing mom sometimes I don't even recognize you when you post stuff...its crazy.....LOL".....I won't be able to afford it the IP way but will do my best to get him on alternatives. The only reason why I have been able to do IP is because my mom pays for my food. If it wouldn't be for her I would of ended up in a wheel chair. I tell her every week Thank you. Can never thank her enough...I love you mom!

I will continue even after I am done to post on these threads because there are SOOOOO many people that need help and if I can help change a few peoples lives by sending words of encouragement I will do it!!

Sorry for the long post...much love to ALL OF YOU!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thank you to EVERYONE!....Molly, when I started this journey I knew it was something that I HAD TO DO. Once I started getting the results of losing 25lbs in the first month I was HOOKED. I wanted to spread the word and help people going through the SAME thing I was going through and let them know that they were NOT alone. I wanted everyone to know how well this worked and that everyone CAN and WILL succeed IF they STICK TO IT! This has become my passion, helping others even if its thousands of miles away. I do want to become a coach and have my own clinic and one day I hope that will happen. I know I have helped a few of my close friends losing weight with the alternatives. EVERYONE close to me is proud of me for sticking to it this long. I always had a smile on my face even when I was bigger but now its bigger and brighter. Pride can not even express how happy I am with myself and the success I have had and will continue to have. This has really been a life changing event for me. ONE day I will have someone special to share my new life with and be able to do things and not be held back because of my weight.

My youngest son called me today and said "mom I will be home on May 4th for the summer. I will eat whatever I want that first week I am home, I have to get all my missed foods from college in then I am getting on your diet. You look amazing mom sometimes I don't even recognize you when you post stuff...its crazy.....LOL".....I won't be able to afford it the IP way but will do my best to get him on alternatives. The only reason why I have been able to do IP is because my mom pays for my food. If it wouldn't be for her I would of ended up in a wheel chair. I tell her every week Thank you. Can never thank her enough...I love you mom!

I will continue even after I am done to post on these threads because there are SOOOOO many people that need help and if I can help change a few peoples lives by sending words of encouragement I will do it!!

Sorry for the long post...much love to ALL OF YOU!
The number of lives you have touched is inspirational. We all can help make the world a better place. You are a great role model, not just for losing weight , but for a love of life and a passion for helping others.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #124  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawebb View Post
The number of lives you have touched is inspirational. We all can help make the world a better place. You are a great role model, not just for losing weight , but for a love of life and a passion for helping others.
Thank you
Old 04-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #125  
Nervous Newbie

S/C/G: 160.2/152.7/140

Height: 5'7

I just read your story and WOW! What a remarkable outlook you have! People like you are what inspires others in their own lives!! Congrats to a job well done and for using your experiences to help support others! I'm excited to be starting this mission with you and everyone else on this site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hello everyone, Jordanna interviewed me about my journey for her blog and here is a link so check it out.

http://www.fatkidmemoirs.com/friend-.../#comment-8795

Thanks,
Lisa
Old 04-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #126  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymeskelt View Post
I just read your story and WOW! What a remarkable outlook you have! People like you are what inspires others in their own lives!! Congrats to a job well done and for using your experiences to help support others! I'm excited to be starting this mission with you and everyone else on this site!
Thank you, I just want everyone to know that this program WORKS!!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Amazing job Wuv! So very proud of your accomplishment and inspired as well. You are beautiful inside and out!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:42 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Keep spreading the word, Lisa!! So many people in our country suffer from weight caused issues. It is exciting whenever another person decides to make the journey for themselves. It is an awesome thing to assist someone toward that!

Your Mom is incredible to help you do the program!
Old 06-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #129  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

wuv2bloved, I just watched your video on youtube (via the link that you posted here) and it is amazing! Thanks so much for documenting this. You are an inspiration to me. I really appreciate your supportive manner.

I am beginning the journey, and although I have only 70 pounds to lose, it's a commitment. But I am committed to doing this. You're right, the food is good and once we start we need to keep going and finish the job.

Hang in there 'til the end!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #130  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

That's awesome Wuv! You look amazing!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Talking

Congratulations! You look fantastic, and I bet you feel great!
:

Last edited by Delgen; 06-20-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/129

Height: 5/3"

Absolutely amazing! Waht an inspiration!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #133  

Thanks everyone!!.....My total now is 164lbs in 14 months. I have 30 more lbs to go then I will be on my lifetime Maintenance journey, that will be the true test BUT i KNOW I can do it!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #134  

Default So encouraging

What a great model you are for the rest of us. I'm just beginning my journey, and was inspired by your story. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #135  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneyOrDestination View Post
What a great model you are for the rest of us. I'm just beginning my journey, and was inspired by your story. Thanks!
Welcome to the best journey in your life!and you are welcome.....welcome to the IP family!
Closed Thread