3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

As of today I have loss 101.1lbs!!!!

Old 02-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #91

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Just awesome loss and change!

I am just starting. Keep telling us it is possible!!
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #92

S/C/G: 210.4/198.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Amazing and so encouraging I started 2/15/12 but you make me realize I really can accomplish my goal! Congratulations to you wuv2bloved!
Kitefliersandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #93
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitefliersandi View Post
Amazing and so encouraging I started 2/15/12 but you make me realize I really can accomplish my goal! Congratulations to you wuv2bloved!
Thank you, anything is possible if you put your mind to it

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #94

Terrific! t's noon on Day One and I'm craving ANY food. You're an inspiration. :-)
Ffccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #95
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

LOVE the new pics you just posted on 2/28! You are looking AWESOME!!!!
bethanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #96

S/C/G: 222/187/140

Height: 5'4"

Congrats! You are an inspiration! I'm on day 4 and feeling so encouraged.
cmk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #97

Thanks very much, anything is possible when you put your mind too it. Can't let anything come between YOU and YOUR GOAL. Determination is the key and LOTS of self talk. You can't let the bad weeks get to you. I gained a pound this week for whatever reason but loss an inch in my waist so go figure. I just roll with the flow and let the pounds as well as inches keep falling!!

My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Old 03-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #98

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

congratulations!!! You sure are doing something right! The clothes only get cuter from here on out!
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #99

S/C/G: 190/176.8/160

Height: 5'9

Awesome job!!!! Your truly an inspiration!!! I saw a "egg crusted pizza" on your site but I can't find the recipie to it. Can you direct me to it...looks sooooo good!!!!
Spercy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #100
TexasGirl

S/C/G: 173.7/140

Height: 5'7"

AWESOME - What a huge accomplishment

Congratulations!
Yatese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #101

Good Morning Everyone....I am Jodi and just started IP ....today is my 3rd day.....I am wondering if there is anyone out there like me that has a lot to lose...I am 296....I would like to go to at least 200 if not more....Let's start there !
Also, I see some of you, even on week 2 have had 0 lost...Oh my...If I am starving myself like this I certainly don't want to have NO weight lost !!! That is the whole reason I am doing this...right??
Please, can you offer some words of encouragement. I am very motivated...but this is NOT easy and I am hungry most of the time. I worry constantly about eating too much oil or salt ...yadda yadda...LOL
I am also really concerned about my TOM....I usually gain about 5 lbs that week when not on the IP diet...just no carbs and no sugar diet...
Please help...I am feeling a lil over-whelmed
Jodi
zzs mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #102

OH NO....I think I posted this on the wrong spot...I apologize. As you can tell I have NEVER been on a chat forum before...
So sorry
zzs mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzs mom View Post
OH NO....I think I posted this on the wrong spot...I apologize. As you can tell I have NEVER been on a chat forum before...
So sorry
ZZ, you picked a PERFECT spot to post!!....I was were you were 11 months ago. As of last Wednesday and my 11month anniversary on IP I have loss a total of 140lbs and over 90 inches. Don't think of this as a diet but a lifestyle change. I will tell you this though, you MUST change your way of thinking. Don't think, I am starving on this diet because you are not. Your body is getting the food it needs to survive. You have to think of your food now as fuel for your body, not for comfort. I started off 100lbs HEAVIER than YOU....at 388lbs and look how far I have come. It takes determination, dedication and NO EXCUSES, with that comes NO CHEATING which means, no licks, nibbles, taste, sips or JUST ONE BITES!.....there are things you will be able to add to make this journey a little easier. You can add MIO(water flavoring) to your water, you can have herbal or decaffeinated tea that counts towards your water. I would suggest drinking as much water as you can, the more water you drink the more fat you lose. Yes you will go to the restroom A LOT ...BUT I look at it like this, every time I go to the restroom I am losing fat and I want it to be GONE forever!. I drink 4-5 liters of water a day. Chew gum when you THINK you are hungry because you are NOT really hungry, distract yourself with something you like to do, read a book, crossword puzzles, sew, quilt or start a new hobby, posting and reading on here!

This is a very strict program BUT worth EVERY thing you go through, your first week you will think you can't do this. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU YES YOU CAN!! you will get a killer headache, put 1/4 tsp of sea salt in the palm of your hand, lick it then drink some water and within 15 mins is should be gone.. Your BP is low and your electrolytes are low, your body is detoxing from the carbs and sugar....I PROMISE YOU, it does get better.

I will be here for you through your journey along with many others. You will gain friends on this site who are all over the world. We all have a bond that no others have, we are all on the same journey going through the same things. Only we have the understanding what we are going through, with the strength each of us have we all help each other get through the hurdles and help each other to be successful. Welcome to the IP family!

Old 03-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #104
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/198/170

Height: 5'10"

Thumbs up This can be a no stress diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzs mom View Post
I usually gain about 5 lbs that week when not on the IP diet...just no carbs and no sugar diet...
Please help...I am feeling a lil over-whelmed
Jodi
Jodi-
Don't stress- just follow protocol, your sheet, and let IP do the rest. It WORKS. Stress=weight gain. So, put yourself on a good eating schedule, make it easy on yourself, enjoy cooking your evening meals and enjoy your weight loss journey. YOU have GOT this- nothing can get in your way, not even TOM. If you do gain or lose less on these weeks, just remember it is temporary and you know the reason.

My best advice is RELAX and lose weight. I know you can.

For every ten pounds gone forever:

Goal: No longer being OBESE:
Achieved! BMI 29!
Tripmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #105

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations, your full of inspiration and so nice too! I love this forum!
ProteinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.